Thread: Tucson's KOLD Reports on Internal Roadblocks

Tucson's KOLD Reports on Internal Roadblocks

Maybe these local TV stations have to compete with all the internet and Youtube attention.

https://www.roadblockrevelations.org/wp/

There’s growing concern surrounding southern Arizona’s Border Patrol checkpoints. An increasing number of complaints are now coming from United States citizens who believe they’re wrongfully being questioned and sometimes detained by agents without probable cause….”

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/2...or-checkpoints

"I don't go out of my way looking for issues -- I try to address those issues that I feel there's a problem that I run into in my daily life."

That's been the case the last 13 years for Terry Bressi.

As chief engineer at Kitt Peak National Observatory southwest of Tucson, Bressi travels Arizona State Route 86 to Kitt Peak several times a week.

It's on his way home where he runs into trouble at a Border Patrol checkpoint.

"This Homeland Security agent has refused to let me go," Bressi says in one of multiple online blogs at checkpointusa.org.

It's for this reason he records every encounter with agents using five different cameras from inside his truck.

"My grandson is only ten years old and he talks about them all the time,” says Carlota Wray, a long-time Arivaca resident referring to the “temporary” checkpoint that's been in her community nearly eight years. “They don't understand why they're here and why they're standing there with guns.”
    Welcome to America, young one.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shut your filthy commie mouths, don't you know we're in a war against terror???