Thread: Enough of the "pledges going down, panic!" posts

Enough of the "pledges going down, panic!" posts

1) People unsubscribe because of the e-mails. Don't worry, they won't forget the day.

2) There were twice as many donors as pledges for the 5th. If that's the case, we're looking at 50,000 donations on the 16th as of right now and a $5+ million day

3) Promote Ron Paul, plug the day, and stop worrying. We will win.
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrich4rpaul View Post
    1) People unsubscribe because of the e-mails. Don't worry, they won't forget the day.

2) There were twice as many donors as pledges for the 5th. If that's the case, we're looking at 50,000 donations on the 16th as of right now and a $5+ million day

3) Promote Ron Paul, plug the day, and stop worrying. We will win.
    Yeah, I agree that we shouldn't worry too much about the pledges on the teaparty site too much. However, I've seen many people say they expect to see more of a 1.5x ratio of donors this time rather than 2 to 1.

Just get all of your friends, family and coworkers to donate... even if it's $10. If all of use would get 2, that is 60,000 donors. I've got 8 donors and 3 potentials.

Beg your friends and family.

whatever...I'm not giving my email address to any one after this blimp bull $#@!. I'm still going to give money to the campaign on the 16th.

I'm fairly pleased with the numbers given the few problems we've had with the emails and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Yeah, I agree that we shouldn't worry too much about the pledges on the teaparty site too much. However, I've seen many people say they expect to see more of a 1.5x ratio of donors this time rather than 2 to 1.
    Hard to say...the Tea Party page has over 100,000 views, and so long as those are unique, then we could have a much larger day than one might imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunk View Post
    whatever...I'm not giving my email address to any one after this blimp bull $#@!. I'm still going to give money to the campaign on the 16th.
    I think there are many people who feel like this. Nov. 5 wouldn't have happened without EVERYONE's efforts. And Dec. 16 is going to be successful not because of www.teaparty07.com, but because WE (from RP, to letter writers, to volunteers, to Meetup group members, to YouTube posters, and every RP supporting website) and the MSM have been viral about getting the word out there.

The little downside of putting one's email address in teaparty07 is that one guy claims credit. Big deal, the MSM needs a point man & there's always going to be individuals who don't share well.

But the philosophy which Ron Paul adheres to is my focus.
    If you're not voting for Ron Paul, then you haven't heard the truth.

On RPgraphs.com the rate of sign ups has improved since about the first of the month.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The pledges are (hopefully) only those who have committed to pledging at least $100/ea.

No telling how many will contribute less than that.

I am expecting $10 million to be reached -- he will definitely break Hillary's record, which should be highlighted in the talking points afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid American View Post
    The pledges are (hopefully) only those who have committed to pledging at least $100/ea.

No telling how many will contribute less than that.

I am expecting $10 million to be reached -- he will definitely break Hillary's record, which should be highlighted in the talking points afterward.
    The upside is that even if there are fake pledges, we averaged 2x what was pledged on the fifth, so unless the media feels like pulling another, "they fell way short of their 10 million dollar goal" (and we may hit this goal nonetheless), then the amount donated should be way way past what was pledged. Im thinking we will have more than 2x the number of pledges (as far as # of donations goes)...

Still not nearly enough hits on the page...
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

People are taking off their emails in protest to how the blimp has turned out.

Lets do something real and FREE

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=47301

The pledges are not going down! Saying that is BS! Its a glitch in the graph. All you have to do is look at the number on the site then the number on the graph and realize the graph is incorrect. Topic OVER