Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will Paulites realize that "more freedom" does not necessarily equal "more good?"

I leave thread for 3 hours and it turns into serious debate... pih.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone who wants to learn something should definitely look through Presence's post about Xeer.
    Customary law is similar in this and many other respects throughout the world.

Some of you have seen me claim here that common law is the law which is chosen in a statism void. I'm not making that up. Spontaneous order is a real thing, and it applies to law, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I am now curious as to the limit and comment on Red Rep.
    I'm assuming the point is to get it to 56,000? I know the green goes up to 15k at least....
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Somalia? Really?

You progs need to get a new script.

The Top 0.1% Loves A Guaranteed Minimum Income: With One Caveat
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ome-one-caveat

The last thing the top 1/10th of 1% wants is a desperate, politically charged underclass with no money to buy the goods and services that generate the income of the top 1/10th of 1%. The best way to keep the underclasses passive and powerless while insuring they have enough money to continue consuming is to arrange for the central bank to issue them money in the form of a popularly acclaimed guaranteed minimum income.

Helicopter money here we come.
    The Democrats Finally Embrace Money Printing
    http://gonzalolira.blogspot.com/2013...ace-money.html

As Ron has explained, the inflation tax is the most vicious and regressive tax of all, so of course the "party of the little guy" loves it.
    Last edited by Lucille; 02-10-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

At least (mod edit) liberals who put up halfway decent debate.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to otherone again.

Thanks for posting that! I had no idea how the map looked. I need to learn what the hell is "Puntland."
    Wiki "Puntland".
    Their motto should read, "It's easier to rape, pillage, and plunder when a puppet government is installed".
    I've really come to dread the term, "Democratization".
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

well, if you consider freedom good, and you have more freedom, then it does necessarily equal more good.

2/10

Don't feed.

Not that progressives aren't dub enough to argue this, but it doesn't feel like this guy's legit. These kinds of trolls make threads, then leave so they can watch the frenzy, lets not give the fodder, shall we?
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 02-11-2015 at 01:38 AM.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    56ktarget is off the scale.
    How about "56ktarget is a Redcoat"?

@osan - Feeding trolls is sometimes fun!

Im fine with having a few trolls so we can study them, observe how they behave, hear their irrational thoughts and develop new defenses against them, just as long as they dont violate any of the Forum Rules.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    What's even more interesting is how once his argument was completely demolished, he disappeared himself.
    You all kind of lead it to this point lol. Don't feed the trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I, for one, like Somalia, just the way it is.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Somalia is a completely tribal society, dominated by warlords. That's old-world authoritarianism; liberty is a young idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Somalia is a completely tribal society, dominated by warlords. That's old-world authoritarianism; liberty is a young idea.
    More to the point, it is FEUDAL, which is just a petty form of Empire.

Anyone using the clapped-out assertion by implication that Somalia is the true face of libertarian or anarchic society is an ignorant fop.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    Look at Somalia: a perfect representation of the libertarian fantasy.
    Would not an ochlocracy run amok be a much more accurate description? Somali’s are not engaging in libertarianism, but ceaseless, disorganized civil war. The real question here is who in the world is funding this all, how are their resources continuing?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12