Thread: Charles Manson wedding off - Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display'

Charles Manson wedding off - Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-10034793.html

Charles Manson wedding off after it emerges that fiancee Afton Elaine Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display'

She apparently hoped tourist attraction would make a lot of money

Serial killer Charles Manson's supposed budding romance with a woman 53 years his junior has been allegedly exposed as a money-making scheme.

According to journalist Daniel Simone, 27-year old Afton Elaine Burton, now known as Star, was hoping that she would gain possession of Manson's corpse through marriage so she and a couple of friends could put it on display in a glass case in LA.

Read More
    This is super-creepy, on so many levels.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like they were made for each other...
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

For the life of me I have no idea why anyone gives that sick SOB the attention he craves....then again I clicked on this thread.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

SMDH. What people won't do for money. *SIGH*
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"Ain't sayin she's a gravedigga but she ain't messin' with a broke killa...." -Kayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Poor Charlie. Here I thought he might finally have found some happiness.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She just wanted a good stiff man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They’re trying to get me to see a doctor. It’s a bunch of bull$#@!.

They just come over from ‘Frisco [saying] that the air’s all dying and the water’s getting so polluted they can’t drink it. So yeah, everything we said is coming true. These $#@!in’ $#@!s don’t wanna listen to the truth about anything, man. They wanna force their bull$#@! over on somebody else. Lying double-dealing fake phonies.

You know, if it’s not in the movies they can’t understand it – isn’t that weird? You gotta make a movie about it before they can. And then they cut the interviews off… so they could sing… worthless pieces of dog $#@!.

Put it up on the wire: They just can’t seem to leave me alone. They wanna play-act like I’m dead. Haha, I’ve been doing that for 65 years.

Charles Manson
    November 7, 2013
    (transcribed from phone call)

Charlie and Star were not able to complete their wedding ceremony due to an unexpected interruption in logistics. The marriage license, filed on November 7th 2014, was active for 90 days. They plan on renewing the license, and things will move forward in the coming months.

In regards to the sensationalism and triviality expressed by the corporate media, we are reposting this 2013 statement by Charlie:

“Your perspectives are off-base. This marriage is far less important than Air Trees Water, and Animals. We're running out of water. We're constantly polluting the air that we breathe. We're destroying the very thing our life is dependent upon (all life is one life).

The marriage of true minds - like Shakespeare said. We're marrying in ATWA. The Air and the Water is our spirit, the Trees and the Animals are our flesh and blood.” - Charles Manson, November 24, 2013

Whoever you are, what you know is what you are. Righteous. What you know is what you are.

You know I didn't break the law. You know you’re holding me hostage. You know I’m a political prisoner.
    You’re all a bunch of liars. You’re all lying.

You’re lying for your jobs and your positions. Trying to protect that phony thing you call ‘you’.

Charles Manson
    July 28, 2014

You’ve got to stop warring against air. Your sin is against yourself, ‘is your sin against air. Air is all you’ve got. If you’re making money to sell your air, you’re selling your own life. You’re buying and selling your own life to destruction. That system that you say that I’m not good, that I’m a danger to, I might be a danger to your stupidity and I’m a danger to your ignorance, but I’m not a danger to intelligent life forms. I’m not a danger to the people who want to exist on the planet. I’m not a danger to farmers, I’m not a danger to poor people, I’m not a danger to soldiers who don’t want to hurt nobody, who don’t wanna go to war, but who’s forced into war by the bureaucrats who want to destroy themselves.

- Charles Manson, 2011 (Vanity Fair Spain interview)

November 20, 2013

Put that on [the website], say, we must be saying something, because all these people are so jealous that they can’t seem to keep their hate to themselves. They wanna hate what they don’t understand. If they can’t understand it, that’s not [our] fault. Yea, that’s actually a witness for you. You know, we must be saying something [right] because we wouldn’t have all these people against us if we wasn’t. They’re all jealous. They’re ganging up on somebody, why are they ganging up on it? Well, we’ve always been at the bottom, there ain’t nobody helped me.

If you look at, the only thing that’s made me famous is the people that are against me. The people that talk $#@! about me are the ones that made me into who I am. If it wasn’t for that lying-ass district attorney, I would have never been “Charlie Manson”. He made “the family”. He made it with his bull$#@!. He made it with all them filthy $#@!in’ lies he told in the courtroom. That’s the kind of people you’re dealing with. They think to discredit you is gonna make them better. They think they wanna build their dream on the destruction of your dream. The only thing they got going is, to down somebody else – they have nothing going, they just wanna keep somebody else from making it. They don’t wanna make it; they wanna stop somebody else from making it because they can’t make it. They can’t make it unless they feed on somebody else. Look at everything they’re doing.

That’s what this person said to me when I mentioned a similar thing to them about what people were doing to me, and he said he can’t understand why people want to talk bad about me, “because of you there’s a song in my heart, because of you this romance had its start – because of you the sun will shine, the moon and stars will say you’re mine, forever…” You know, they wanna be down on the very same person that they’re feeding on. It don’t make no sense at all.

Charles Manson

embalm bump

In my opinion, people who die in prison with no legal relatives should be creamated and buried in a columbarium on the prison site. Minimal expense to the taxpayer.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

All but 8 years of his life was spent in institutions (counting juvenile detention pre age 18).
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV