Paul 13%
    Walker 12
    Christie 10
    Carson 6
    Huck 6
    Rubio 5
    Cruz 3
    Trump 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    3 percent for Trump?

Honestly???

Even if Bush should overcome those doubts to prevail in what is shaping up as one of the most wide-open Republican primaries in the state's recent history, the poll suggests that he is deeply unpopular with likely general-election voters.
    Lol, isn't the entire reason why Republican voters are being told they should vote for Jeb in the primary is because he's the "electable" candidate who can beat Hillary? What a joke.

don't see much good news in these results.
    maybe rand can get some of walkers voters but I think Christie's are going to go to Jeb.

would be great if Christie stayed in the race and made a play for nh and split the establishment vote but I think they all know that would help rand too much and Christie won't do it.

looks like rand will probably do slightly better than his father but at this point its hard to see him placing first.

of course I've been a pessimist about this state since they included Romney in the polls and it showed he would win it easily again.
    Romney voters aren't going to often have rand as their second choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    don't see much good news in these results.
    He has the highest favorability rating of any Republican in the race in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    He has the highest favorability rating of any Republican in the race in NH.
    I should have looked closer, thanks for pointing that out.
    I still feel a first place is a long shot but I will be thrilled to death if I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    maybe rand can get some of walkers voters but I think Christie's are going to go to Jeb.
    I disagree. Walker's running as the conservative alternative to Jeb, and if he gets knocked out or down, Rand has a better shot at those voters than Jeb IMO.

Same (but even more so) with Carson and Cruz

If we can do great in Iowa I feel that could give us the bump we need to win New Hampshire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is doing fine, he's always been able to maintain decent support in NH and Iowa and hasn't slipped like Rubio, Cruz, or Christie has. Notice how Walker was very indisputable #1 in a NH poll that came out less than a week ago and now he's third, its still so fluid.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?? A Bush/Rand ticket?? It'd be glorious!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?? A Bush/Rand ticket?? It'd be glorious!
    My sarcasm meter must be off because...don't know if serious.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Bush / Rubio ticket.

It is plain as day to me. Rand has got to get his act together, get some digital wizardry going and pull off some stunning debate performances. I don't quite see a path to the nomination just yet.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

I looked at the primary schedule and it looks very favorable for Rand, the only state he probably won't have a shot at is NY. I wish Ron had this lineup in 2012, could have utilized that early momentum a lot better.

The threats will be who can stop Rand early on and whoever can win NY.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    Bush / Rubio ticket.

It is plain as day to me. Rand has got to get his act together, get some digital wizardry going and pull off some stunning debate performances. I don't quite see a path to the nomination just yet.

Bush would be an idiot for picking Rubio. Walker would be better if he thinks that could win them Wisconsin. Otherwise I see him picking a female to counter Hillary and possibly give him an edge in a swing state.

As far as Rand winning, look at the primary schedule. A lot more favorable than 2012.

If Bush's and Paul's numbers were reversed, this would have been reported as "Bush (statistically) tied for first!!"

how can Rand go beyond 13% ? as other candidates drop out can Rand win one on one with Bush or Walker?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    how can Rand go beyond 13% ? as other candidates drop out can Rand win one on one with Bush or Walker?
    Numbers will increase once the race kicks off in the spring/summer. Nobody is really paying attention unless they're political junkies like we are.