Thread: Cruz seeks counsel from Sir. Henry Kissinger

Cruz seeks counsel from Sir. Henry Kissinger

← Every American Should Spend a Day In Jail
    The Un-American Hero: The Crimes of John McCain →
    Senator Ted Cruz “Honored” to Hang Out with War Criminal Henry Kissinger

Posted on February 3, 2015 by Melissa Melton
    Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, (then the person in the picture needlessly adds a few more words as if the point wasn’t already hammered home by the picture merely existing in the first place).
    Senator Ted Cruz uploaded this image to his official Facebook page on January 29th of himself having coffee with Henry Kissinger with the tagline, “Honored to share a few moments with Dr. Kissinger and hear his thoughts on the challenges facing our nation.”

Honored, huh? I’m sure he was.
    It has been widely reported in the alternative media just how phony Senator Cruz is. The man was a Bush lawyer and advisor with a Goldman Sachs/Council on Foreign Relations/Bush advisor wife (who just so happened to co-write the CFR’s blueprint for the North American Union). Cruz has even argued in his own amicus brief to the Supreme Court that assault weapons bans in certain states are “reasonable regulations”.
    When you straight up admit your wife belongs to a “pit of vipers” who are “working to undermine our national sovereignty” and then tell everyone you are “honored” to hang out with cold-blooded war criminal scumbag murderers

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cruz's wife is a Goldman Sachs Executive for christs sake - http://www.infowars.com/ted-cruzs-wi...dman-sachs-vp/

If I could hang out with Obama, I would. Doesn't mean much

the united states of america are screwed, its just a ticking time bomb of failed foreign policy, domestic policy, and lots of fascism.

Cruz is just going to the source for his neoconservative foreign policy. He already has Condi Rice as an adviser.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Looks like he is losing support to Rand Paul over that.
    https://www.facebook.com/SenatorTedC...677132/?type=1
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Last edited by William Tell; 02-05-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

"Power is the great aphrodisiac."
    ~ Henry A. Kissinger

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."
    ~ Henry A. Kissinger

Henry Kissinger declared in the 1970’s, ‘If you control the oil you control the country; if you control food, you control the population.'

This man is truly a scumbag.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner