Thread: Police Officer Caught On Surveillance Beating 13-Year-Old Girl

Police Officer Caught On Surveillance Beating 13-Year-Old Girl

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So?

Compliance was achieved.

Move the $#@! along, $#@!s. - Officer Friendly

This stuff is getting crazy. It's almost like the exposure of this abuse of power is fanning the flames of more abuse of authority. It could be that I'm just seeing more of it since the Brown case but it just seems to be increasing.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

The plan is moving forward as planned. There weren't any cops in my school. If there had been one that did this $#@! they would have been beaten. Just like most bullies were. Coaches and teachers fulfilled this rule They earned respect and they received it. This cop had no respect. No dealing as an equal. Subjugation.
    AF has it right. Compliance. Our education system has succeeded beyond any dreams.

Just in case anyone else is curious WBAL is out of Baltimore....

another $#@! head in a uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Just in case anyone else is curious WBAL is out of Baltimore....
    Oh, well, say no more...........

That was odd seeing a male teacher holding back a kid as the cop was chasing the kid whaling away with a baton. In that situation, I can't see how the teacher didn't stand in front of the cop and ask, "Are you crazy?" Adults aren't supposed to act like punks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That was odd seeing a male teacher holding back a kid as the cop was chasing the kid whaling away with a baton. In that situation, I can't see how the teacher didn't stand in front of the cop and ask, "Are you crazy?" Adults aren't supposed to act like punks.

One public employee has the back of a fellow public employee....what's not to understand?

One of my facebook friends recently started a Copblock chapter in his town. Someone, probably either a pig or family/friend, called his employer (the local public library) and reported his involvement, which got him put on 90 days probation. Another case with certain parallels.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    One public employee has the back of a fellow public employee....what's not to understand?

One of my facebook friends recently started a Copblock chapter in his town. Someone, probably either a pig or family/friend, called his employer (the local public library) and reported his involvement, which got him put on 90 days probation. Another case with certain parallels.
    Saw Something - Said Something.

Let me dust this off and put it right here, m'kay?

Contrary to popular belief, the Gestapo was not the all-pervasive, omnipotent agency in German society.[74] In Germany proper, many towns and cities had fewer than 50 official Gestapo personnel. For example, in 1939 Stettin and Frankfurt am Main only had a total of 41 Gestapo men combined.[74] In Düsseldorf, the local Gestapo office of only 281 men were responsible for the entire Lower Rhine region, which comprised 4 million people.[75] "V-men", as undercover Gestapo agents were known, were used to infiltrate Social Democratic and Communist opposition groups, but this was more the exception, not the rule.[76] The Gestapo office in Saarbrücken had 50 full-term informers in 1939.[76] The District Office in Nuremberg, which had the responsibility for all of northern Bavaria, employed a total of 80–100 full-term informers between 1943 and 1945.[76] The majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who chose to denounce other people to the Gestapo.[77]

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was—for the most part—made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information.[78] Gellately argued that it was because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933 and 1945 was a prime example of panopticism.[79] The Gestapo—at times—was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations.[80] Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations.[81] Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organisation" "...which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens".[82]

Federal chargers should be filed yesterday against this POS for abusing children.... Hopefully the families get justice both criminal and civil justice.

My .02

It is the job of teachers to inculcate compliance and the job of cops to enforce it. Peanut butter and jelly ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You cannot fight the system if you work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It is the job of teachers to inculcate compliance and the job of cops to enforce it. Peanut butter and jelly ...
    I know. I usually don't post what I'd do in a stressful situation for the most part because no one knows. However seeing an adult chase a kid with a stick triggered something in me.

I know. I usually don't post what I'd do in a stressful situation for the most part because no one knows. However seeing an adult chase a kid with a stick triggered something in me.
    Congratulations, your human. You've got a world of hurt coming in the next decades.

I got to thinking, if anything a library would be the last place you'd expect this sort of thing from.

We're $#@!ed.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull View Post
    Federal chargers should be filed yesterday against this POS for abusing children.... Hopefully the families get justice both criminal and civil justice.

My .02
    Justice will not be had in their courts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So?

Compliance was achieved.

Move the $#@! along, $#@!s. - Officer Friendly
    yea right