Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Intelligent People Stay Up Late, Do More Drugs, And Have More Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It's true. He's a creepster.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Another sex related thread from Danno
    For the record, my last 25 threads that I have started have included three about sex. One of them was this thread, the last one was about 9 or 10 months ago and was about the Elliot Rodgers massacre (a virgin who shot up a college town, which was probably staged). That happened in my town, though, and probably shouldn't even count as a sex thread per se. The third one was about a website where gay men can go to chat about Jesus, so it was about both sex and religion (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...at-About-Jesus)
    Last edited by dannno; 01-31-2015 at 06:11 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    It's true. He's a creepster.
    I only know because you posted about it publicly on this forum
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    For the record, my last 25 threads that I have started have included three about sex.

You are slipping in your old age.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You are slipping in your old age.
    I'm also getting laid more.

I only know because you posted about it publicly on this forum
    True, but I'm willing to bet you're the only one who remembered it weeks later.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    True, but I'm willing to bet you're the only one who remembered it weeks later.

Here I start a thread about intelligence now I'm getting ripped on for having a good memory.

Rick Rosner is reported to have the highest IQ. Admits that he is addicted to sex but also says that having the highest IQ doesn't mean he is the smartest person in the world. He scores so high because he spends 100's of hours preparing for IQ tests. A really smart person would not waste that much time on just a test. "I am less smart for taking these tests". He is extremely obsessive/ compulsive. (doesn't say how much he sleeps). He doesn't do drugs but takes hundreds (yes, hundreds) of nutritional supplement pills daily.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-31-2015 at 06:34 PM.

Here I start a thread about intelligence now I'm getting ripped on for having a good memory.
    dannno, based on this study, I'd wager you're the most intelligent person on RPFs.

Meh, it is also dependent on age. I use to burn the candle on both ends as a young man. Hell, I didn't even recognize a 24hr. day like most people did. Time was only relevant for what I was supposed to be, or felt like, doing at the moment. 14hr work day then drug, alcohol and sex, then another 14 hr. work day followed by drugs, alcohol and sex, then a 12 hr. workday ( Hey, no one is super man ) then an 11hr. crash. Wash, rinse, repeat.
    These days the cycle includes more sleep. Sex, drugs and alcohol have subsided. Slightly.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You do realize that there are a limited amount of hours per day in which to sleep, yes? If you stay awake during hours your body expects to be sleeping, you are depriving yourself of sleep and preventing proper recovery from whatever you did during the day. (yes, sleep rhythms are very real and measurable)
    Catholics and rhythms..
    circadian rhythms is called chronobiology.

and just how well did that work out for your mother?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I did hump inanimate objects from time to time
    //
    Last edited by specsaregood; 01-31-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    //
    ZOMGLMFAO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Intelligent People Stay Up Late, Do More Drugs, And Have More Sex
    Well, then, I'm a got damned genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Warm beer and cold Pizza,, Breakfast of Champions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

that was cold blooded...

some of us... did not get so lucky..

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Warm beer
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and cold Pizza
    Yep.

Not a fan of the warm beer. That's why god made Whiskey.

Intelligent people tend to have very active minds that need to be kept active with projects. Writing a novel, creating art, following dreams, etc... When the life gets stagnant, activities like drugs, alcohol, and sex can fill that void.

But these can't be permanent replacements for creativity. That leads to depression.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Nope.

Yep.

Not a fan of the warm beer. That's why god made Whiskey.
    no. silly.

that is why God made pick up trucks, they have an 8' bed.
    and the tailgate lays down nice and easy..

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Intelligent people tend to have very active minds that need to be kept active with projects. Writing a novel, creating art, following dreams, etc... When the life gets stagnant, activities like drugs, alcohol, and sex can fill that void.

But these can't be permanent replacements for creativity. That leads to depression.
    Nopers. Drugs, alcohol, sex and rock-n-roll work fine with regards to creativity....

True, it's not a permanent replacement. However, creative wise, I found these things to be enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    that was cold blooded...

some of us... did not get so lucky..

Don't envy me, it used me up.

Helluva a ride tho.

Nopers. Drugs, alcohol, sex and rock-n-roll work fine with regards to creativity....
    I agree, when used properly. When used to numb rather than enliven, I tend to get into a really dark place.

Helluva a ride tho.
    Well, we may not be able to do marathons but I still manage an occasional sprint.

"God bless Us, Every One."

Well, we may not be able to do marathons but I still manage an occasional sprint.

"God bless Us, Every One."

That's the spirit!

I have to spread it around, Phil but I won't forget you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

I agree, when used properly. When used to numb rather than enliven, I tend to get into a really dark place.
    Sometimes, dark place's produce a wonderful thing. Especially if there is a lesson that can be given about ascension.

Helluva a ride tho.
    do not date my ex...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes, dark place's produce a wonderful thing. Especially if there is a lesson that can be given about ascension.
    Yeah I have a thread somewhere about the beauty of hangovers that I posted in the summer. I'd been avoiding things for a while. That dark place shot me forward like a rocket. I completed writing a 325 page novel last month and I'm rewriting it now. I've finish similar projects in the past, but this time I really think I nailed it.

That must be why women (myself included) get dumberer after having kids. No staying up late, no more drugs, too tired for sex.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Yeah I have a thread somewhere about the beauty of hangovers that I posted in the summer. I'd been avoiding things for a while. That dark place shot me forward like a rocket. I completed writing a 325 page novel last month and I'm rewriting it now. I've finish similar projects in the past, but this time I really think I nailed it.
    Creativity comes from living life. If one does not experience then how can one write, draw, paint, create? I have been getting into lucid dreaming now that I have come to the point of actually sleeping. I can't dictate most of anything. Most importantly what my subconscious chooses for the evenings entertainment. I follow and then I adapt. I've made love to some hot women that I've never met that were amalgamations, certainly, of all the women I've met. I've used "gyro-thrusters" out of my hands and feet that allowed me to battle vampires.

These things left me waking wanting to return.

Nothing. Wrong. With. Sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    That must be why women (myself included) get dumberer after having kids. No staying up late, no more drugs, too tired for sex.
    At some point they'll eventually, hopefully, move out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast