Thread: CRAZY VIDEO Teacher on Cell Phone Gets Pepper-Sprayed By Police Officer

CRAZY VIDEO Teacher on Cell Phone Gets Pepper-Sprayed By Police Officer

Jan 30, 2015 // 2:32pm
    Seattle police are facing possible legal action after an officer was caught on tape pepper-spraying a man.

It is unclear from the video why the pepper spray was used against the man, who was walking by while on his cell phone.*

Police had deployed to a Martin Luther King Day rally that was described as peaceful.*

The officer can he heard on the tape, yelling "Get back!" before she sprays the man and a few people next to him.*

The man is a high school history teacher and activist named*Jesse Hagopian who had just spoken at the rally.

He said he was on the phone with his mother when the incident occurred.

KOMO News reported:

The incident was captured on video and uploaded to YouTube Wednesday, the same day Hagopian's attorney filed a claim against the city.

"I felt the piercing pain shoot through my eye, my ear drum and my nostril, all over my cheek and face," Hagopian said, recalling the incident. "I yelled out. My mom was in distress as she heard me yell."

Seattle Police spokesman Patrick Michaud said he hadn't seen the video as of Wednesday afternoon and couldn't comment. Michaud said the video was not taken by SPD staff.

"(Jesse) was pepper sprayed irrationally by a police officer - no provocation and no reason," said Hagopian's attorney, James Bible. "We view this as a challenge to free speech."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/3...man-cell-phone
    Last edited by aGameOfThrones; 01-30-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good heavens that woman has severe mental problems, and desperately needs to be stripped of her badge.

They use pepper spray like it's bug spray. Might as well be, I guess.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Served and protected.

Get back and move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Served and protected.

Get back and move along.
    That psycho woman is seriously unstable. Like, way more than most cops.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Good heavens that woman has severe mental problems, and desperately needs to be stripped of her badge.
    It's called short man or in this case, short woman syndrome. See how everybody else who is average or tall is calm? She should not be allowed to work he streets again without some serious training, tall people are not here to harass you anymore, high school was over a long long time ago .

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Wow, Seattle cops seems to be more "special" than the rest of the country. Whats up with that?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Police had deployed to a Martin Luther King Day rally that was described as peaceful.
    I like how the author says this rally was described as peaceful... but does not bother to go into detail exactly who was keeping the peace.

Great job, officers, for making sure noone got hurt at this rally. It's a thankless job sometimes, especially on this forum.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    They use pepper spray like it's bug spray. Might as well be, I guess.

Mundanes = filthy bugs. Spraying them when needed, Squashing a few here and there is always encouraged, and at times a good SWATing is in order.

There was a guy that attacked a cop at that spot. It was caught on video. The officer spraying pepper spray was cordoning off the area. The cop that was attacked was injured.

I don't agree with what the cops did in spite of this evidence. However with this information in mind I don't think this is a new reaction by the cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.