Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alabama Chief Justice Urges Defiance of Federal Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Well guys, he won a Senate nomination by standing up for what he believes in. I agree we should get rid of licenses but their persecution of Moore backfired in the biggest possible way. Maybe there is hope for this nation.
    Yeah. Of course Trump campaigning for Moore's opponent probably helped Moore too.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moore was the political upset of the year. Don't think the GOPe hasn't taken notice, Corker resigned shortly afterwards. I wonder if 2018 is going to be the year of the Populist-Conservative insurgence which is fueled by the leftovers of the 2016 "MAGA" movement. Ann Coulter the other day said "MAGA movement" people will go beyond Trump if necessary, and it seems like Alabama proves such is the case.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    Moore was the political upset of the year. Don't think the GOPe hasn't taken notice, Corker resigned shortly afterwards. I wonder if 2018 is going to be the year of the Populist-Conservative insurgence which is fueled by the leftovers of the 2016 "MAGA" movement. Ann Coulter the other day said "MAGA movement" people will go beyond Trump if necessary, and it seems like Alabama proves such is the case.
    Well hell, if they don't go beyond Trump then WTF are they good for?
    "The Patriarch"

Alabama Chief Justice Urges Defiance of Federal Tyranny

specifically, a recent unconstitutional ruling by a federal judge purporting to overturn the state’s constitutional protections for the “divine institution” of marriage

I'm expecting a lot more of this from soon-to-be Sen. Moore.

Great rhetoric about fighting tyranny, fighting for the Constitution...

...but in practice it's all about trivial culture war issues.

The Fed, spending, regulations, wars, and the PATRIOT Act will be lucky to get 5% as much attention as gay marriage et al.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-04-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12