Thread: CA-Family call cops over angry dad with a hammer. Cops show up and kill him.

Exclamation CA-Family call cops over angry dad with a hammer. Cops show up and kill him.

Served and protected.

Neighbors Watch in Horror as Stockton Police Kill Man in Front of His Family

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...rT1IVXd0phd.99

Video at link

Stockton, CA– Witnesses and relatives of a man killed early Wednesday morning by the notoriously violent Stockton Police are calling his death a murder.

The man who was killed, 35-year-old Matautu Nuu, was intoxicated and armed with a hammer when he was shot three times in front of shocked on lookers as well as his sister and 16-year-old daughter.

The incident was captured on multiple cameras by witnesses who watched the ordeal in horror. The killing came just hours after protesters visited City Hall demanding the resignation of Police Chief Eric Jones and the termination of certain officers who had been involved in some of the city’s many police killings over the years.

According to relatives, Matautu Nuu’s daughter called the police when her father got angry that she would not turn off the television. Nuu reportedly hit the television with the hammer and left the house. The family never expected the call to end up fatal.

When police arrived, Nuu was outside by a stop sign still holding the hammer which he was ordered to drop, unfortunately he did not comply.

“The family’s screaming, ‘He just has a hammer.’ The family is screaming to him, ‘just put down the hammer. Put down the hammer,’” a witness, who chose not to be identified, told FOX40.

At this point the police unleashed a K9 on the man, and witnesses say Nuu hit the K9 with his hammer. An officer moved in to recover the K9, and they claim Nuu turned the hammer towards the officer.

Two other officers proceeded to fire their tasers at Nuu. The department claims the dual tasers were some how ineffective and that is when Officers John Griffin and Jason Schaffer, both hired in 2013, opened fire, shooting Nuu three times.

His family who watched it unfold, insists that Nuu was falling from being tased and had dropped the hammer when the gunshots rang out.

“When they Tased him, the hammer dropped,” Kirisimasi Nuu, the Nuu’s sister said, who estimated that she was 10 to 20 feet away when the shooting occurred. “They didn’t have to kill him like that. The way I look at it, they murdered my brother.”

Neighbors of the family are backing up their claim and disputing the official story.

“He dropped the hammer after they Tased him twice,” 54-year-old Lisa Le who lives near by told The Record. “He dropped the hammer and then the police shot him three times in the stomach. We all saw him die. Even the kids saw it. They shot him for no reason.”

Similar to what happened in the case of Kajieme Powell, the man was allegedly yelling “shoot me” at the officers. This seems to be the one request by the public which officers will happily oblige.

Relatives and neighbors describe Nuu as a good man, who was trusted with their children and generally well liked. Many knew that he struggled with depression and alcohol addiction and claim to have seen him get drunk and “crazy,” but had reportedly never seen him get violent. They say that his struggle with alcohol was partly due to the death of an unborn child.

“He was a very nice person,” 60-year-old Lam Bun told The Record. “He took care of all the children, but when he drank he got crazy. He told me if he didn’t drink, he cannot sleep because he had a broken heart.”

The K9 was taken to an emergency vet with no severe injuries and no officers were injured during the killing of this man.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Note to self== Fall faster when tazed.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Matautu Nuu’s daughter called the police when her father got angry that she would not turn off the television.

How about next time you listen to what your $#@!ing father is telling you and not call the cops on him?
    $#@!ing hell, this is definitely as close as I come to saying you actually deserve this, you stupid bitch.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Though I gotta say the fact that I know this stuff happens is certainly helping with my own parenting.
    Me: "Peanut, what do you say when a cop comes asking you where your parents are?"
    Peanut: "I DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS."
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I hope another family has learned, 'Don't call the cops!'

If dude was crazy on the juice, them cops musta had they selves some refer madness.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    How about next time you listen to what your $#@!ing father is telling you and not call the cops on him?
    $#@!ing hell, this is definitely as close as I come to saying you actually deserve this, you stupid bitch.[/COLOR]
    Oh goody, I had a BIG (in my daughters eyes) go around with the stupid TV this past week. Guess we should just let her do whatever she wants ehh?

Shot dead for telling your daughter to turn the damn thing off. What has this world come to?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I hope another family has learned, 'Don't call the cops!'
    Well, a fraction of said family has learned it. The fraction is 6 feet under.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a scary thing that children and teens can be involved in their own parents murder nowadays. Remember when you were a bratty kid and you really wanted to "stick it" to your parents for some petty thing? Now you can really do it.

Even down in the dungeon, I see my fan club is visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    It's a scary thing that children and teens can be involved in their own parents murder nowadays.
    Every parent who has watched his child gunned down in front of him,
    every child who has watched her parent gunned down in front of her,
    every sister and brother and cousin -
    they're all going to stay awake all night staring at the ceiling and feeling pressure on their chests.
    They're going to cry at inappropriate times.
    They're going to walk around with a hole in their hearts.
    Some are going to have years of therapy to try to fix it.

And not a $#@!ing one of them is going to stop and think about whether or not we really need the guys who murdered their loved ones.