Thread: Marco Rubio wants to permanently Extend the Patriot ACT!

Angry Marco Rubio wants to permanently Extend the Patriot ACT!

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech/...50127?AID=7236

Marco Rubio wants to permanently extend the Patriot act!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech/...50127?AID=7236

Marco Rubio wants to permanently extend the Patriot act!
    I have a short rope in a tall tree in case he needs a neck tie.

If he likes an unmitigated, unbridled police state so much, maybe he should charter a boat-ride to the Old Country and see how it's working out there. Better yet, make that a one-way ticket.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    Yay Tea Party!
    If you want to be a patriot, you have to worship the flag!

Disqualified if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

This is who the Koch people wanted over Rand?

Sure. The patriot act is the mother of all govt acts....aka...corporate America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    This is who the Koch people wanted over Rand?
    This rumor is getting out of hand. Only a few people spoke out and it was a random question so I don't think that tiny question and answer can represent the entire mindset of the "freedom partners" network.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

There is a funny meme of the thread title and this image in some creative person's mind somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    This rumor is getting out of hand. Only a few people spoke out and it was a random question so I don't think that tiny question and answer can represent the entire mindset of the "freedom partners" network.
    Indeed, it was reported by the national journal whos biases are obvious and Luntz (the pollster referred to) already dismissed the claim.

Great news! So President Paul can send Marco to an Egyptian prison starting in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Indeed, it was reported by the national journal whos biases are obvious and Luntz (the pollster referred to) already dismissed the claim.
    LOL yeah I saw that. If F-U Frank is rejecting the results, you know it's bad.

I wouldn't worry about it...it's just words.

Rubio belongs in the zoo with the tigers.

Why not? I mean they just keep extending it anyway. And while they're at it, why not pass a law giving the president and congress to rape any woman (or man) they choose on their wedding night?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Republican base must be reminded that Rubio sides with Obama on this issue.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    The Republican base must be reminded that Rubio sides with Obama on this issue.
    LOL...it was the Bush administration who pushed the PATRIOT Act through in 2001. You can't really blame that on Obama without acknowledging that the 2 main political parties are exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    LOL...it was the Bush administration who pushed the PATRIOT Act through in 2001. You can't really blame that on Obama without acknowledging that the 2 main political parties are exactly the same.
    Yes, but the Republicans also are very concerned about the deficit even though Bush helped increase it. They blame Obama. Maybe we can do the same with the PATIOT Act.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I was referring more to the reports that the audience reaction during the forum seemed more favorable to Rubio than Rand.