Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valley doctor: Don't vaccinate your kids

Here comes the attacks...

Amid measles outbreak, anti-vaccine doctor revels in his notoriety

By Terrence McCoy January 30 at 3:44 AM

It’s 6:30 p.m. in eastern Arizona, and an energetic doctor who has gained notice due to his disdain for vaccinations has just gotten home. It’s been a busy day. He’s already spoken to USA Today. He just did a segment on CNN. And he’s closely monitored his Facebook page, which has collected 4,000 “likes” in the span of 48 hours. But Jack Wolfson always has time to discuss vaccinations — his hatred of them and his abhorrence of the parents who defend them.

“Don’t be mad at me for speaking the truth about vaccines,” Wolfson said in a telephone interview with The Washington Post. “Be mad at yourself, because you’re, frankly, a bad mother. You didn’t ask once about those vaccines. You didn’t ask about the chemicals in them. You didn’t ask about all the harmful things in those vaccines…. People need to learn the facts.”

But whose facts is he talking about? Every respectable expert totally disagrees with him and his anti-vaccine movement and, along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, urges parents to get their kids vaccinated. And Wolfson himself, who has quickly become something of a spokesman for the anti-vaxxers, is in no way an expert on vaccines or infectious diseases. He’s cardiologist who now does holistic medicine.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Scented laundry products release carcinogens, study finds
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scented-...s-study-finds/

Dryer Vent: The Household Appliance that Releases 600 Potentially Dangerous Chemicals into the Air
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ryer-vent.aspx

Article Summary—Chemical Emissions from Residential Dryer Vents During Use of Fragranced Laundry Products
    The researchers analyzed emissions from two residential dyer vents during the use of fragranced laundry products (detergents and dryer sheets).

What did the researchers discover?

More than 25 VOCs were emitted from the dryer vents.

Seven of these VOCs are classified as hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), and two as carcinogenic HAPs (acetaldehyde and benzene) with no safe exposure level, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

Acetaldehyde emissions during use of one brand of laundry detergent would represent 3% of total acetaldehyde emissions from automobiles in the study area.

Virtually none of the VOCs identified in the analysis of the products were listed on the product label or the product MSDS.

Thus, consumers may not be aware of potentially hazardous chemicals emitted from dryer vents.

http://www.drsteinemann.com/dryer_emissions.html
    I can assure you that whatever levels of benzene you might be exposed to from dryer vents is insignificant in comparison to your exposure to benzene from gasoline vapors in and around your car and fueling stations. This is especially true if you drive an old vehicle. And if you smoke, well, good luck.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I can assure you that whatever levels of benzene you might be exposed to from dryer vents is insignificant in comparison to your exposure to benzene from gasoline vapors in and around your car and fueling stations. This is especially true if you drive an old vehicle. And if you smoke, well, good luck.
    No need to assure me, I never use scented/non-scented dryer sheets.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here comes the attacks...

Amid measles outbreak, anti-vaccine doctor revels in his notoriety

By Terrence McCoy January 30 at 3:44 AM

It’s 6:30 p.m. in eastern Arizona, and an energetic doctor who has gained notice due to his disdain for vaccinations has just gotten home. It’s been a busy day. He’s already spoken to USA Today. He just did a segment on CNN. And he’s closely monitored his Facebook page, which has collected 4,000 “likes” in the span of 48 hours. But Jack Wolfson always has time to discuss vaccinations — his hatred of them and his abhorrence of the parents who defend them.

“Don’t be mad at me for speaking the truth about vaccines,” Wolfson said in a telephone interview with The Washington Post. “Be mad at yourself, because you’re, frankly, a bad mother. You didn’t ask once about those vaccines. You didn’t ask about the chemicals in them. You didn’t ask about all the harmful things in those vaccines…. People need to learn the facts.”

But whose facts is he talking about? Every respectable expert totally disagrees with him and his anti-vaccine movement and, along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, urges parents to get their kids vaccinated. And Wolfson himself, who has quickly become something of a spokesman for the anti-vaxxers, is in no way an expert on vaccines or infectious diseases. He’s cardiologist who now does holistic medicine.

Continued...
    SO he is a "non- expert".

No need to assure me, I never use scented/non-scented dryer sheets.
    But your neighbors do! The vapors from dryer sheets are going outside through the dryer vent. Which is another reason this is a not a real concern. The concentrations are very small to begin with and they are blasted outside where they are immediately dispersed into the atmosphere, so thereis minimal contact with people.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    But your neighbors do! The vapors from dryer sheets are going outside through the dryer vent. Which is another reason this is a not a real concern. The concentrations are very small to begin with and they are blasted outside where they are immediately dispersed into the atmosphere, so thereis minimal contact with people.
    My neighbor is 5 miles down the road. Minimal contact with people? What about their skin? Breathing in the fragrances?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Do you really believe the limited mind of man is superior to the wisdom of Nature????
    That's kind of funny how you attribute wisdom to "Nature" with a capital 'N'. You act like it's a conscious thing.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I a not suggesting anything. I am flat out stating that there is absolutely zero evidence to indicate that "diet and lifestyle" have any effect at all on the transmission of any of the diseases he specifically mentioned.

Vaccines work. The dangers of getting the vaccines are literally infinitesimal compared to the dangers of getting the diseases. He is a sick bastard, and the unsubstantiated opinion he is giving can literally kill people - mostly babies. He is a vile piece of human trash preying on the paranoid delusions of the stupidest people on the planet.

Did that clear my position up for ya?
    It's really ironic hearing you accuse someone else of being "vile", since you seem to have the most abrasive personality of anyone I've ever interacted with. And killing babies? Yeah, that's ironic, too, considering the times I recall you wishing death upon the children of anti-vaxxers.

I don't think that nature (small n) is especially wise. I believe that God specifically gave us dominion over nature and He gives us knowledge to combat the evils that Satan has unleashed on the world.

People like (mod edit) are his tools. They are spreading evil and uncleanliness.
    You talking about Christianity... the irony just keeps coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    SO he is a "non- expert".
    I honestly don't care who's an expert and who's not anymore. I am a well-reasoned human being capable of rational thought. I don't need the scientists to tell me what's true so I don't have to think. I can think, and I insist on doing it for myself. I don't care what the experts say. I don't need to be an expert to come to a logical conclusion with the available evidence. All they can do is tell me how to interpret the evidence as if I'm too stupid to know which interpretations are reasonable and which ones are not. I refuse to let a band of Sheldon Cooper wannabes run my life.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I a not suggesting anything. I am flat out stating that there is absolutely zero evidence to indicate that "diet and lifestyle" have any effect at all on the transmission of any of the diseases he specifically mentioned.
    Measles is a disease of overcrowding plain and simple. The recent outbreak in "Disney Land" only makes it more painfully obvious. When any species exceeds the carrying capacity of an environment, disease outbreaks occur.

The conviction that protein-energy-malnutrition (PEM) aggravates measles is challenged by findings of prospective community-based studies. It was found that severe measles was not associated with PEM but frequently accompanied overcrowding in Guinea-Bissau.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3939698

The lifestyle change MOST needed to avoid measles is to stay the $#@! away from crowded places.

The second most important thing you can do to avoid measles is not be deficient in Vitamin A. Luckily in 1st world countries this is a non-issue.

http://www.measlesrubellainitiative....nd-Measles.pdf

Malnourished children with vitamin A deficiency, in overcrowded 3rd world slums, are at risk from measles mortality. Its unlikely to kill anyone except the immunodeficient in nations with basic medical care, nutrition, and sanitation otherwise.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Flashback: A long read but well worth it.

Are Vaccines Safe?
    Bracing Ourselves for More Sham Vaccine Studies

By Richard Gale and Dr. Gary Null
    Global Research, February 01, 2015
    Progressive Radio Network and Global Research 13 October 2009

This article was first published on October 13, 2009.

When we hear official reports released by the FDA and CDC, transmitted throughout major corporate media outlets and publications, that a particular vaccine is safe, we should immediately perk to attention, raise a red flag, and muster rational suspicion.

One of the most important questions is, what kind of studies are performed to determine that any vaccine is safe? And what evidence is there that vaccines are especially safe in infants, small children, pregnant mothers, the elderly, and those with asthma and compromised immune systems?

According to the statutes of the FDA’s Public Health Service Act, vaccine manufacturers are required to prove a vaccine complies with three criteria before approval and launch: safety, purity and potency. There are no requirements before FDA approval and licensing that a vaccine undergoes independent studies by researchers with no vested financial interests and industry ties in order to validate a vaccine maker’s claims. Rather, the entire approval process is nothing more than a good-faith relationship between the vaccine industrial complex and the FDA and the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACID), the primary entity determining vaccine policies.

In an interview with Dr. Tom Jefferson, one of the world’s most knowledgeable experts in vaccine research and head of the Vaccine Field Group at the Cochrane Database Collaboration, the Financial Times reported that he found less than two dozen studies on the current H1N1 flu vaccine and none have a completion date before December 2010. Moreover there is no knowledge whatsoever that these vaccines are safe.[1]

Clinical trials with at-risk individuals, including infants, small children, pregnant mothers and people over 65 of age are not mandatory for regulatory approval. So how do the vaccine makers determine whether or not a vaccine is safe for these at-risk groups? Well, they don’t except by predicting past incidences of vaccine effectiveness and safety using mathematical models. The vaccine industrial complex is under no federal obligation to give sound scientific evidence that their vaccines are safe in anyone except health adults.

What is quite extraordinary in the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research’s document, “Guidance for Industry: Clinical Data Needed to Support the Licensure of Seasonal Inactivated Influenza Vaccines”, is the large leeway permitted vaccine manufacturers to prove a vaccine’s safety. For example, “the protocol should include a clinic visit or telephone contact at least six months post-vaccination to ascertain serious adverse events.” Or, “we recommend that you assess the safety of your investigational vaccine in several thousand subjects.” Or, “we assume that approval for use in the adult population, including the geriatric population, would be sought with the initial application.” More serious is this allowance given to vaccine manufacturers, “For vaccines using novel manufacturing processes and/or adjuvants, laboratory safety tests including hematologic and clinical chemistry evaluations, may be needed pre- and post-vaccination in the first clinical studies.” (all italics are ours to clearly identify word choice in the official CDC document). As a result of such noncommittal and ambiguous requirements, we find the efficacy clinical trials conducted for the currently approved H1N1 vaccines enrolling only between 100-240 subjects depending on the trial.

In the October 28, 2006 issue of the British Medical Journal editor Fiona Godlee commented on Dr. Tom Jefferson’s article attacking the UK’s vaccine policy, which is fundamentally no different than that in the US. As an aside, David Salisbury, the UK’s Department of Health’s Director of Immunization, is the only foreign government representative represented on the ACIP. Godlee wrote,

“As if to prove the point, we publish this week a broadside (based on a systematic review of the literature) about the lack of evidence for influenza vaccine. Why, asks Tom Jefferson (p. 912), is there such a gap between evidence and policy? Governments go to great lengths to promote and provide the vaccine. But there is almost no valid evidence that it does any good. Jefferson puts the gap down to our desire to do something, combined with”optimism bias”—an unwarranted belief in the value of interventions. Would randomized trials be unethical? No, says Jefferson, they are the only ethical response to the possible waste of resources on ineffective or only partially effective care. The problem is that the UK has no transparent process for evaluating the effectiveness or cost effectiveness of vaccines.”[2]

The American public has every reason to be suspicious over our health officials vaccination claims and to hold them in distrust and even contempt. Citizens’ confidence in the swine flu vaccine’s safety has dropped with 72 percent reporting in a recent Associated Press-GFK poll they are worried about the vaccines side effects. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Secretary Sebelius should also be worried. Our tax dollars are spending approximately $3 billion on the entire pandemic swine flu vaccine story. But our distrust should not be based on the incestuous romance between government and the vaccine industry, although this surely exists. Instead, the policy decisions being ruled by our national Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice rely on exceptionally bad science. This is what should alarm us because it undermines the very foundation of medicine as an art to prevent disease, pain and suffering. So to our health bureaucrats, “It’s the science, stupid!”

I have come to think of the Cochrane Database Collaboration as the penultimate emergency medical think tank of investigators performing triage on the layers of bad, and even quack, science published throughout peer-reviewed medical journals, particularly research papers sponsored by the pharmaceutical industrial complex and their financial supporters and cronies in government health agencies and advisory committees. Given the utter lack of credible vetting being done in peer-reviewed medical journals, which have even allowed freelance contractors at advertizing firms to write scientific articles for the pharmaceutical complex, the Cochrane database is today’s gold standard for a library of sound medical research. Sir Iain Chalmers, called the “maverick master of medical evidence” by Lancet, founded the Collaboration in 1993 as an independent initiative, free of vested interests with private drug and vaccine makers, with the mission to undertake systematic reviews of existing healthcare medical trials. The Collaboration now includes over 10,000 volunteers from 90 countries busily analyzing decades of medical studies to pull out the kernels of sound scientific research and reliable conclusions from the chaff of pseudo-scientific waste that has become a trademark of drug and vaccine manufacturer trial methodologies in order to get their products quickly passed through government regulatory agencies’ relaxed requirements.

Even for those unfamiliar with clinical trial jargon, we can all agree that the approval of any vaccine should rely on sound evidence-based medicine; that is, we would expect clinical trials for determining the efficacy and safety of a vaccine to rely on the best scientific methods in order to gain accurate data to protect and improve the lives of people. Instead, the vaccine approval policy relies on individual-based decisions, subjective quackery fabricated by the vaccine industry, and poor study designs for vaccine efficacy and safety that only serve corporate biases and commercial interests.

Such is the case of several H1N1 vaccine trial press releases issued last weekend that are being spearheaded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). All the studies, although still in progress, are being announced at a time when public confidence in the government’s pronouncements about the severity of the “new” H1N1 virus and the urgency of a national vaccination program are waning. Moreover, a preliminary injunction and a temporary restraining order have been filed against the FDA on October 9. The suit seeks to place a stay on the H1N1 vaccines’ licensing until conclusive safety trials have been conducted for all targeted groups and with full public disclosure. Slumping on the ropes, the CDC and other health agencies are therefore desperate to fill in the gaps in the safety studies for at-risk groups which they have ignored for decades. Hence this flurry of press releases from the NIAID.

One of the criticisms raised against the CDC’s and HHS’s swine flu policy is that certain groups have been prioritized for vaccination when no definitive and sound medical studies exist to support the government’s claims that influenza vaccines’ are efficacious and safe. These include clinical trials on small children, pregnant mothers, individuals with compromised immune systems, such as asthma, and the elderly. The CDC’s hypocrisy lies in the fact that systematic reviews have already been performed on all available sound studies but the CDC doesn’t like their answers and prefers to ignore them. Dr. Tom Jefferson, head of the Cochrane’s Vaccine Field group, has shown that studies concluding flu vaccine’s efficacy were either poorly designed or “badly executed.” With respect to trials conducted on children under two years of age, the very sparse reliable studies show influenza vaccines are no more effective than a placebo.

Dr. Jefferson has observed strong biases in the selection of trial participants throughout vaccine industry-conducted trials. His conclusions state that “evidence from systematic reviews show that inactivated [influenza] vaccines have little or no effect on the effects measured.” He has discovered that there is “gross overestimation of the impact of influenza, unrealistic expectations of the performance of vaccines, and spurious certainty of our ability to predict viral circulation and impact. The consequences,’ Dr. Jefferson states, “are seen in the impractical advice given by public bodies on thresholds of the incidence of influenza-like illness at which influenza specific interventions (antivirals) should be used.”[3] When it comes to identifying the infecting virus for any case displaying flu-like systems, only PCR is very reliable, and there can be anywhere from 152-200 different infections contributing to flu-like symptoms. This reinforces an opinion by Dr. Anthony Morris, a former Chief Vaccine Officer at the FDA, “The producers of these [influenza] vaccines know they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway.” We would add from a review of the CDC’s statistics on influenza threats, they are intentionally misleading and medically worthless.

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You talking about Christianity... the irony just keeps coming.
    I got to chuckling too. I was going to respond when I read that but didn't feel like bringing on the s***storm. You know how I do. Heh. When we start saying that we need to pump these babies full of so many chemicals at once because it's for their own good since they can't think for themselves and all of that it gets me to thinking about when they chop the end of junior's lil pee pee off. Abortion. That kind of thing. It's the same basic principle if you think about it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 02-01-2015 at 12:41 AM.

Vaccines = Abortion?

Vaccines = Abortion?
    Wow, you sucked the context out of that faster than I'd ever seen anyone do before. I should be disappointed, but all I can do is congratulate you. Nicely done.

(mod edit)
    lolol; ROFL; haha; super sweet; da' pro-vaxxer hath been served!

* That is it I am moving to Arizona just so I can get this guy as my doctor.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I am flat out stating that there is absolutely zero evidence to indicate that "diet and lifestyle" have any effect at all on the transmission of any of the diseases he specifically mentioned.
    This is a blatant lie and you damn well know it; of course diet and lifestyle strongly impact one’s bodily functions in responding to viral infections, such as one infected by HIV/AIDS, drug addicts and alcoholics, why sugar addicts are at high risk for diabetes, why death rates are so vastly high in third-world nations (the CDC and WHO even admit to this), including lack of adequate sewage, clean water, or well-rounded diet.

The dangers of getting the vaccines are literally infinitesimal compared to the dangers of getting the diseases.
    Wrong, the dangers associated in either case are infinitesimal. However, the dangers associated with vaccines are multi-faceted, including:

• The probability of getting infected is low to begin with.
    • The vaccine is only able to cover a small segment of the total possible infectable strands or viral variations.
    • Vaccines generally only proffer a limited rate of effectiveness and for a set duration of time.
    • In most instances nature provides natural remedies as either a preventative countermeasure or course of treatment—remedies which are cheaper, easier and less risky to take; e.g., for example, as the Native American’s use of yellow root to cure ailments such as the flu or African’s wide ranging use of the sausage tree.
    • For the vast majority of the population becoming infected with a given ailment merely means a short bout of discomfort and sickness followed by a full recovery and lifelong immunity.

He is a sick bastard, and the unsubstantiated opinion he is giving can literally kill people - mostly babies. He is a vile piece of human trash preying on the paranoid delusions of the stupidest people on the planet.
    Well now there is some fearmonger’s emotionally driven hyperbole right there.

Other than that I am certain he has figures to back up his claims—for it is reasonable to that doubt he would bother making such claims f he did not… This is exactly relatable to blatant lies of gun-control freaks making statements such as: “No armed ‘civilian’ has ever stopped a criminal.” Meanwhile only a handful of such incidents are reported nationwide daily, ‘para-militarized’ police forces work to unnecessarily seriously injure, maim, or kill unarmed ‘civilians’ at a rate more than twenty-times the former daily throughout the United States.
    Last edited by Weston White; 02-02-2015 at 02:13 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    This one is getting good continue.

Piers asks “…As you can tell, things are deteriorating. Is there any advice you can give me?”
    Yoakam replies with a simple “Don’t ever take a flu shot again.”

(Reuters) - Emelie Olsson is plagued by hallucinations and nightmares. When she wakes up, she's often paralyzed, unable to breathe properly or call for help. During the day she can barely stay awake, and often misses school or having fun with friends. She is only 14, but at times she has wondered if her life is worth living.

Emelie is one of around 800 children in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe who developed narcolepsy, an incurable sleep disorder, after being immunized with the Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine made by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline in 2009. . . . In his glass-topped office building overlooking the Maria Magdalena church in Stockholm, Goran Stiernstedt, a doctor turned public health official, has spent many difficult hours going over what happened in his country during the swine flu pandemic, wondering if things should have been different.

"The big question is was it worth it? And retrospectively I have to say it was not," he told Reuters in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    To put that 800 cases into perspective, that is out of 30 million. Should also note that the (unproved) suspect was an adjuvant not used in the United States.

30 MILLION RECEIVED PANDEMRIX

In total, the GSK shot was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 swine flu pandemic. Because it contains an adjuvant, or booster, it was not used in the United States because drug regulators there are wary of adjuvanted vaccines.

GSK says 795 people across Europe have reported developing narcolepsy since the vaccine's use began in 2009.

To put that 800 cases into perspective, that is out of 30 million. Should also note that the (unproved) suspect was an adjuvant not used in the United States.
    And to put it into even more perspective, are those 800 LOST LIVES for the 30-million worth it?

"The big question is was it worth it? And retrospectively I have to say it was not," he told Reuters in an interview.

And to put it into even more perspective, are those 800 LOST LIVES for the 30-million worth it?
    Lives weren't lost. They didn't die. Narcolepsy means you fall asleep.

That's provably false.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23036451
    Prenatal exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls and dioxins from the maternal diet may be associated with immunosuppressive effects that persist into early childhood.
    Stølevik SB1, Nygaard UC, Namork E, Haugen M, Meltzer HM, Alexander J, Knutsen HK, Aaberge I, Vainio K, van Loveren H, Løvik M, Granum B.
    Author information
    Abstract
    We investigated whether prenatal exposure from the maternal diet to the toxicants polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and dioxins is associated with the development of immune-related diseases in childhood. Children participating in BraMat, a sub-cohort of the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study (MoBa), were followed in the three first years of life using annual questionnaires (0-3years; n=162, 2-3years; n=180), and blood parameters were examined at three years of age (n=114). The maternal intake of the toxicants was calculated using a validated food frequency questionnaire from MoBa. Maternal exposure to PCBs and dioxins was found to be associated with an increased risk of wheeze and more frequent upper respiratory tract infections. Furthermore, maternal exposure to PCBs and dioxins was found to be associated with reduced antibody response to a measles vaccine. No associations were found between prenatal exposure and immunophenotype data, allergic sensitization and vaccine-induced antibody responses other than measles. Our results suggest that prenatal dietary exposure to PCBs and dioxins may increase the risk of wheeze and the susceptibility to infectious diseases in early childhood.

Now before you say "Oh but these researchers were promoting vaccines as well", that doesn't change your statement that "there is absolutely zero evidence to indicate that "diet and lifestyle" have any effect at all on the transmission of any of the diseases he specifically mentioned" from false to true. Really, why do you persist in making over the top ridiculous statements like that?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lives weren't lost. They didn't die. Narcolepsy means you fall asleep.
    Their lives are irrevocably damaged, and unnecessarily so, with an illness for which there is no known prognosis and to date baffles medical professionals, you small minded nitwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Wow!

Comments angelatc?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    And I have nothing against what he said except for the stupidity of calling CPS. If he wants to keep people out of his practice that eat pork that's his right. In a truly free society doctors who don't believe in vaccines would be free to practice medicine and the patients and parents of patients who don't believe in vaccines could go to them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast