Thread: USA Today op/ed calls for jailing anti-vaccine parents

USA Today op/ed calls for jailing anti-vaccine parents

A few excerpts, sponsored by big pharma and the prison industrial complex.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...lumn/22420771/

The entirely preventable California measles outbreak has now sickened more than 70 people. With perhaps hundreds more exposed, the outbreak will likely continue.

As the disease spreads, experts will debate how we respond and what to do about the anti-vaccine movement that's partly to blame for this mess. Likely, all we'll agree on is better outreach to parents.

That's not enough. Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail.
    Anti-vaccine parents are turning their children into little walking time bombs. They ought to be charged for endangering their children and others.
    It is time to end this insanity. Though jail sounds drastic, it could be the only way to send a strong message about the deadly consequences of failing to vaccinate children.

more at link
    A whole 70 people?
    Last edited by devil21; 01-29-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Measles in Santa Barbara a False Alarm
    Thursday, January 29, 2015
    By Kelsey Brugger

The possible case of measles in Santa Barbara County that public health officials announced Wednesday was determined to be a different disease, officials said Thursday. A lot of viruses are going around that can mimic measles, officials added. “We will continue to take seriously any request for measles testing from our community providers, although at this point the handful of children being tested have a very low likelihood of being positive,” public health spokesperson Susan Klein-Rothschild said in a statement.
    http://www.independent.com/news/2015...a-false-alarm/

My comment:

"Officials deny suggestions that they kept the outbreak, which began last year, a secret, and say that they did not realize until recently that as many as 70 of Nigeria’s last 1,300 polio cases stemmed from a mutant vaccine virus rather than “wild type” virus, which causes most polio.

“It was an oversight on our part,” Dr. Bruce Aylward, director of the polio eradication campaign for the W.H.O., said yesterday."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/11/wo...olio.html?_r=0

Would be interesting if they were able to tie these outbreaks to the vaccines themselves..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Are Unvaccinated People Being Wrongly Blamed for New Outbreaks that are due to Faulty Vaccines?
    http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/are...ulty-vaccines/

The 2013 Measles Outbreak: A Failing Vaccine, Not A Failure To Vaccinate
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/201...ure-vaccinate1
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Now THAT is some interesting information. I had no idea that the "live" polio vaccine had been known to mutate into a more dangerous form. But it makes sense now that I think about it. When you intentionally infect millions with the attenuated but still contagious virus, the probabilities are pretty good for a mutation. Food for thought.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-30-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

A whole 70 people?
    Cops kill more than that every year. Where's the op/ed to imprison them?

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Now THAT is some interesting information. I had no idea that the "live" polio vaccine had been known to mutate into a more dangerous form. But it makes sense now that I think about it. When you intentionally infect millions with the attenuated but still contagious virus, the probabilities are pretty good for a mutation. Food for thought.
    This is interesting. Kind of a genetic kill switch, I suppose... Scientists Work to Contain Modified Organisms to Labs

Serious question for the pro-forced-vaccination-folks...

Should ALL the vaccines on the "schedule" be mandatory and compulsory? For example...

At birth, the CDC schedule has Hepatitis B given to all newborns (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/...sch-0-6yrs.pdf)

Hep B is an STD (http://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/2010/vaccine.htm)

Someone please explain to me why my newborn would need to be forced to get an injection for an STD when neither my wife nor I have Hep B.

At birth it is recommended newborns recieve the Vitamin K shot, this is recommended to help newborn's blood clot. However, this is completely unnecessary if doctors and parents would simply wait to cut the umbilical cord! Cutting the cord right after delivery robs the newborn of a significant portion of blood from the placenta, leading to iron deficieny, hemoglobin deficiency, etc. (http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20130...s-july-11-2013)

My point is, these are decisions that should not be forced by the mob or the state.... only the parents have the right to make that informed choice.

As for other infectious diseases, say chickenpox for example... This should not be forced on children/parents! I had chickenpox same as anyone who was born before the "varicella" vaccine. Not a big deal! And if your child has the Varicella vaccine then you shouldn't give one crap about whether or not my kid gets 'the pox'

Don't get me wrong, I am not in the 'anti-vaxx' crowd. I vaccinate my kids, albeit on an alternate schedule and only those vaccines I see the benefits outweighing the risks.

Just food for thought...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno
    Would be interesting if they were able to tie these outbreaks to the vaccines themselves..
    I would bet money on it that vaccines are the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

A whole 70 people?
    Over a THOUSAND per year. 1,000 human lives ended by Police. And that is just in the USA. Colds, Infections, and Vaccinations dont go on Police Reports which makes verifying these stats very difficult. Many are not even reported to doctors.

If AF pokes his head in here, he will most likely have a link to verify the Police death stats. Or Rambone on PoliceStateUSA.com as well...

---

So USA Today, how do they propose we pay for this imprisonment? How do they propose we pay for the children whose family was just destroyed by the State? $#@! the USA Today. Standard MSM Monopoly on Belief and Fear Mongering BS.

Vaccination will NEVER become any safer as long as Human Death is allowed to be profitable, and is "just the cost of doing business".

'murika
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-30-2015 at 08:49 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I was just talking to my parents about measles last night. They both believe everything the idiot box tells them. My mom is a retired RN too.
    It went something like this:
    "So, when you guys were kids and measles was a thing, how many kids got it?"
    "Well, probably hundreds of thousands in a single city."
    "So, we're freaking out over 70, right?"
    "Well, it can be very dangerous."
    "Can be... but is it? How many children died when hundreds of thousands got it?"
    "Well do you remember the Dumas family when we lived in New Orleans? They had a daughter who was living in a home because of all the problems she had, all because the mother got measles while she was pregnant."
    "Ok, so you're arguing in favor of women about to get pregnant getting the vaccine? I thought we were talking about kids."
    "What are you going to do, make them wait until their wedding night to get vaccinated?"
    "Didn't you just say earlier that they have problems with the vaccine wearing out over time? So what the hell is the point in making vaccinating kids mandatory if the major problems arise from pregnant women, for whom the vaccine has already worn off... because they were vaccinated as kids?"

My parents don't like talking with me much I think... I was always ready to tell them to go $#@! themselves, and the only thing I learned as an adult is that I've been right the whole time.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I would bet money on it that vaccines are the cause.
    I am more than convinced these vaccines are the cause of many, many illness and chronic diseases.
    Last edited by donnay; 01-30-2015 at 10:52 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

…And people with irrational fears or delusional overreactions should be jailed until they are willing to consent to psychological treatments equal to being lobotomized because they pose an imminent and unrelenting threat to the entire sane portion of society.

ETA:

...Or reformulated to: "Your right to demand ends where my right to choice begins." and "Your authoritarianism ends where my libertarianism begins."
    Last edited by Weston White; 02-03-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

"If you are vaccinated, Nothing to Fear" Right?

If they have "Nothing to Fear", why are they still so full of Fear?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Cops kill more than that every year. Where's the op/ed to imprison them?
    70 sickened, not killed. Compare that 70 to how many people were beat up by cops, not just how many were killed by cops.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Why is everyone ignoring the very high likelihood that all the measles cases were probably foreigners, specifically of the kind Obama secretly ushered in huge numbers all around the nation, and to which other disease outbreaks have been traced?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Why is everyone ignoring the very high likelihood that all the measles cases were probably foreigners, specifically of the kind Obama secretly ushered in huge numbers all around the nation, and to which other disease outbreaks have been traced?
    On that note, you have any evidence that all those people weren't administered MMR shots before being ushered around the nation? It just seems to me like something they would do.

You know what? My husband couldn't tell you a single shot our kiddo ever got, and I'll be a third of the people who work for USA Today don't have a clue about their kids vaccinations, either. No offense intended. I know a lot of parents are very invested in their health care, but I also know a lot of people who just leave it to mom, or they do whatever they are told.

I am also going to say that mortality is not the only thing to consider with vaccinations. Sometimes the diseases have complications that cannot be predicted. I went to school with many children who had polio and were left with severe challenges. I also knew children who had complications or had siblings with complications from rubella and measles. Most of us survived chicken pox and mumps pretty well.

I think there are issues with early vaccinations, but maybe not so much when they are delayed. Most diagnoses of autism, for example, happen before school age. If there is a link, perhaps delaying the vaccines until age 4 might lessen those possibilities.
    Last edited by euphemia; 02-03-2015 at 09:47 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    70 sickened, not killed. Compare that 70 to how many people were beat up by cops, not just how many were killed by cops.
    Ok, why no op/ed to call for imprisoning those cops who sicken thousands of people every year via baton, mace, tazer, boot, etc.?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    On that note, you have any evidence that all those people weren't administered MMR shots before being ushered around the nation? It just seems to me like something they would do.
    Yep.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...at-the-border/

Those tens of thousands of aliens were not health screened, and they were kept in highly unsanitary conditions before relocation. Thus the enterovirus-68 epidemic which just happened to pop up wherever Obama's aliens did. http://buzzpo.com/sharyl-attkisson-e...llegal-aliens/