PRLog - Jan. 28, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE

The United States Goyim Party (USGP)

Chelsea, NY, NY 10111

M. Cambridge, Press Representative

USGP Pre-Charter

For Release on Wednesday, January 27, 2015

THE USPRM LAUNCHES THE UNITED STATES GOYIM PARTY

CHELSEA, NY JAN. 27, 2015

The United States Patriotic Movement launched the recruiting site to what will be the United States Goyim Party. “The USPRM is a collective of US activists that hold one common sentiment across all individual platforms, and that is: The United States is completely under a Zionist Jew siege. The United States media is completely Zionist controlled, the United States treasure is completely under Zionist control; the United States body politic is completely under Zionist Israeli control. The United States foreign and domestic policies are dictated by Israel, and their Prime Minister is about to address our Congress to sell us on another war of Israeli convenience! In the meantime, this foreign control of our nation, and its policies have bankrupted our nation, have pilfered our coffers, and have shed the blood of our children in wars that have absolutely nothing to do with the best interest of our nation. It ends now,” said J. Manelli, one of the lead organizers of the United States Goyim Party.

Asked why the name “Goyim Party,” and what would be their political agenda, Manelli replied: “The term Goyim is a derogative term used by the Zionist Jews to describe all non-Jews. Basically, it means a low life, cattle, or pigs. In public, the Zionist’s call us Gentiles, yet in private, we are Goy. Most Americans have not even heard of this derogatory term, so they really don’t have any idea of what type of people they are dealing with; we are here to change that! The party’s name, by default, denotes us vs. them! It denotes that we know about their protocols, we know their agenda to control our nation, and we are here to stop them!”

“Our mission, within the next few months, is to establish a broad base leadership, a product of the many organizations that make our base. We will create our charter that will establish our manifesto, our socio-economic and political fundamentals that we believe are absolutely necessary to return our Republic to its citizens and away from total foreign control.”

When asked, why the USGP believed the US was under foreign control, Manelli responded: “It is simply self-evident: The Zionist Jews create the Federal Reserve in 1913, today our nation is bankrupt and surviving as a war mongering debtor nation; the Jewish Lobby is the only lobby that does not have to register as a foreign agent, allowing them to buy our political leaders with the very monies they basically appropriate themselves; and we are currently involved in two Israeli created wars, with their Prime Minister about to address our Congress about getting involved in a third one with Iran. Do not even get me started about the Israeli false flag operations launched for the purpose of rapid mass control over our nation’s public opinion.”

Mr. Manelli, what can we be expecting next from the USGP? “Well, once our Charter is established, we will be holding leadership conferences across the nation, and creating thousands of community organizers to spread our message. Our very motto describes us quite clear and fully reveals our intentions. We are a non-hate group; we will work together with Jewish anti-Zionist organizations, and we will bring many common sense policies before our political leaders. But, we are also very serious about our mission; we are legion, we do not forgive treason, and we tell those political “leaders” guilty of treason against our America, EXPECT US!

End of Press Release usgp.us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh boy...

Go away. Nobody here hates Jews. If you want to be against real foreign control, why don't you start an anti-Chinese party?

I will be so happy when either the Muslim Mahdi, Jesus Christ, or the Jewish Messiah comes back and destroys the followers and idols of the two religions that are incorrect (also the false followers of the true one).

Zionism I think is completely stupid.

I can't believe there are some Jews who think that the political act of creating the nation state of Israel is fulfilling the prophecies of the final deliverance of the elect Jews.

I mean seriously? The God of Abraham who parted the Red Sea when he first did it along with unleashing terrible plagues on Pharaoh, will in the future, for his final work of art, the culmination of his revealing, at the last day will have what? ... Benji the Butcher as his front man?

In Revelation in the bible it sums up what Israel is quite accurately:

Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."
    Seems clear to me though many "bible scholars" say that those lines aren't referring to Israel but probably to Rome, blah, blah, blah, saying everything in Revelation is symbolic. People do this most of all with the judgement of Babylon in Revelation 18 that practically SCREAMS "talking about America here".

That's typical though because a vast majority of Christians believe that God looks favorably upon Israel as well AS IF GOD IS THE DEFENDER OF THE APOSTATE JEWS RATHER THAN THE ONE AFFLICTING THEM AS GOD HIMSELF CLEARLY STATES IN BOTH THE JUDAIC AND CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURES!!!!!!!

But whatevs... All this blindness and chaos is also written.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Go away. Nobody here hates Jews. If you want to be against real foreign control, why don't you start an anti-Chinese party?
    Speak for yourself !!

And stop putting words into peoples mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by from OP
    we will work together with Jewish anti-Zionist organizations
    edit: Dangit! Too early to NEG Rep you again!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

First post to try and stir $#@! up and get people to respond...oops...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Speak for yourself !!

And stop putting words into peoples mouths.
    You hate Jews? Why?

He probably doesn't hate Jews, but Zionists. I don't think Zionists are taking over the world, the Zionists are just a tool used by the elite.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It ends now,” said J. Manelli, one of the lead organizers of the United States Goyim Party.

Mr. Manelli, what can we be expecting next from the USGP? “Well, once our Charter is established, we will be holding leadership conferences across the nation, and creating thousands of community organizers to spread our message.

LOL. Some $#@! made a few Facebook accounts with cartoon pictures.

Hey "J Minelli," let me know if you need some help writing your "charter." We'll be packing them in the Rose Bowl in no time!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He probably doesn't hate Jews, but Zionists. I don't think Zionists are taking over the world, the Zionists are just a tool used by the elite.
    I don't hate jews; but reptilians are different matter. Those cold-blooded bastards are destroying our world!

You hate Jews? Why?
    I don't.
    But I seriously Hate Zionism.

The real tragedy is that people think these cursed Zionists are actually Jews.

The spirit of confusion is working overtime.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You hate Jews? Why?
    He didn't say he did.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    He didn't say he did.
    It seemed to me that his response to what I posted said that. But if not...whatever. I am as anti-Zionist as they come, but as bad as Zionism to the US, there are several other interests that are even worse.

There is no place for hate on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    There is no place for hate on these boards.
    This thread needs dancing poodles.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You hate Jews? Why?
    Don't make an idiot of yourself on my account, Sola.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This thread needs dancing poodles.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Because, as we all know, every conflict in the world for the past few centuries has been centered around Zionism.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Because, as we all know, every conflict in the world for the past few centuries has been centered around Zionism.
    No, but it has been a good tool for the neo-zio-cons during the last century and the start of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

It seemed to me that his response to what I posted said that. But if not...whatever. I am as anti-Zionist as they come, but as bad as Zionism to the US, there are several other interests that are even worse.
    I doubt it.
    Jerusalem is the center of events to come.
    It will be the cause and center of earthly conflict.

The two Prophets will be killed there and lie in the street while the people cheer.

Christ will return there,, to put an end the antichrist and to all earthly governments.

I would say that building Satan's Kingdom on earth and putting him on a throne is pretty significant.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
    So significant that He said it twice.

And the US is not even significant enough to be mentioned. It is irrelevant.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-29-2015 at 06:09 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

lolz@thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I doubt it.
    Jerusalem is the center of events to come.
    It will be the cause and center of earthly conflict.

The two Prophets will be killed there and lie in the street while the people cheer.

Christ will return there,, to put an end the antichrist and to all earthly governments.

I would say that building Satan's Kingdom on earth and putting him on a throne is pretty significant.

So significant that He said it twice.
    Zechariah 14:2-3 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
    I sure don't want to be a member of those nations who go against Jerusalem in battle. Who do you suppose those nations are?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I don't hate jews; but reptilians are different matter. Those cold-blooded bastards are destroying our world!
    Lizardtarians are the worst, have you ever tried to win a debate with one?
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 01-29-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Who do you suppose those nations are?
    The first part of that already happened.
    And The Empire that Crucified Christ still exists to this day. as iron mixed with clay.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Some kind of cross between the Micky Mouse club and a Michelin commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The first part of that already happened.
    And The Empire that Crucified Christ still exists to this day. as iron mixed with clay.
    So Jesus already came back? Sorry I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So Jesus already came back? Sorry I missed it.
    Nope.. Jerusalem was sacked 2000 years ago. and has been inhabited by many since.(England is/was Roman Empire)

Christ has not returned yet,, he will and to that location.

The Israel that was created by the UN (all nations) in 1948 is not the Israel of scripture.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast