Thread: Parents outraged after children forced to drop pants when feces found on gym floor

Parents outraged after children forced to drop pants when feces found on gym floor

Parents outraged after children forced to drop pants when feces found on gym floor

Parents at a central Texas school district are outraged after staff members forced elementary school students to drop their pants because feces had been found on the gym floor.

The Gustine school had been trying to investigate how the poop ended up on the floor. So the teachers took girls to one room and boys to another and asked them to lower their pants in what parents are describing as a partial strip search, Maria Medina told WFAA-TV.

"I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it," 11-year-old Eliza Medina told the TV station. "I felt like they violated my privacy … I was told I had to because all the kids had to."

Superintendent Ken Baugh says he does not condone the search and that partially strip-searching students went too far. He says the district is investigating.

"That's not appropriate, and we do not condone that,” he said.

Gustine, with a population of about 460, is located 90 miles southwest of Fort Worth.
    http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...-found-on-gym/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

School Forces Elementary Students to Pull Pants Down for 'Poop Inspection'

What is wrong with you Texans?

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Ha ha ha - someone pooped on the floor.

They probably called HAZMAT and will be conducting DNA testing soon.

Homeschool WIN
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Homeschool WIN
    LOL, nobody dares $#@! on the floor here because they know who has to clean it up.

It was Jennifer.
    Last edited by Danke; 01-29-2015 at 10:32 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I took a leak in Ft Worth once .

At 11 or 12 yrs old , I would never have complied with this . Disturbing .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ....And when can we expect the charges, and when can we expect to have these teachers put on sex offender lists?

But God forbid an 18 year old get a blowjob from a 16 year old.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

2 Texas school administrators on leave after students forced to drop pants over feces in gym
    GUSTINE, Texas – Officials say two North Texas school administrators are on leave after elementary students were forced to pull down their pants in class in efforts to find out who left feces in the gym.

Parents said the administrators separated the fourth and fifth grade boys from girls Monday and checked their underwear for evidence linking them to the mess on the gym floor.

WFAA-TV (http://bit.ly/1wGwiwN ) reported that some parents raised concerns at a board meeting Thursday night that the administrators went too far, while others said they did their best under the circumstances.

The Gustine Unified School District says two administrators are on leave following the incident. The superintendent is investigating the matter.

Gustine, with a population of about 460, is located 90 miles southwest of Fort Worth.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/30...cmp=latestnews

Speaking of $#@!, I woke up this morning to my wife screaming in the baby's room. My one-year-old daughter had removed her pants and diaper, and apparently swung the diaper round and round like a helicopter. There was $#@! everywhere - on the sides of the crib, on the mattress sheet, smeared into her formula bottle, on her clothes, on her face, and around her mouth (I really hope she didn't eat any...). My fight or flight response kicked in hardcore, and I almost jumped out of the window.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

You couldn't pay me to live in Texas. It's like every other day I'm reading about some tyrannical shenanigans from that place.

The problem here is compulsory obedience to a time managed schedule. People need to be able to learn at their own pace just as people $#@! at their own pace. It can not be regulated or regimented to a schedule.

---

Bathroom Break Memo:

Attention ALL Employees. Your Bathroom Breaks will now be based on the arbitrary first letter of your last name:

Letter A - Your bathroom break will be from 9:00AM to 9:05AM
    Letter B - Your bathroom break will be from 9:05AM to 9:10AM
    Letter C - Your bathroom break will be from 9:10AM to 9:15AM

All Managerial Positions are exempt from the forementioned schedule.

No more than two sheets of toilet tissue will be allowed per each visit to the restroom. Violations of these rules will be dealt with swiftly and harshly, and genitals will be inspected, in name of National Security.

(that isnt FREEDOM you smell, comrades...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Speaking of $#@!, I woke up this morning to my wife screaming in the baby's room. My one-year-old daughter had removed her pants and diaper, and apparently swung the diaper round and round like a helicopter. There was $#@! everywhere - on the sides of the crib, on the mattress sheet, smeared into her formula bottle, on her clothes, on her face, and around her mouth (I really hope she didn't eat any...).
    She's almost to the age where they start using it as finger-paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    My fight or flight response kicked in hardcore, and I almost jumped out of the window.
    This is the easiest age, you'd better suck it up dad.
    Last edited by FloralScent; 01-30-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I took a leak in Ft Worth once .
    I think I did too...