Thread: Special Report: Vaccine Death Toll Rises

Special Report: Vaccine Death Toll Rises

Special Report: Vaccine Death Toll Rises
    CDC refuses to revise vaccine guidelines as it runs cover for big pharma

by Rob Dew | Infowars.com | January 28, 2015

The flu vaccine has claimed another child and the Disneyland measles outbreak is being blamed on the unvaccinated but the system cannot explain away fully vaccinated people coming down with and even spreading the flu. The vaccine hoax is starting fail.

Infowars reporter Rob Dew covers this and looks at European studies revealing that our CDC refuses to revise vaccine guidelines as it runs cover for big pharma.

http://www.infowars.com/special-repo...th-toll-rises/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have watched the video and did see even a single vaccine caused death even mentioned in the piece despite the scary headline. the "article" has no death toll- let alone a rising one.

Millions fall dead in the streets immediately following vaccine!

Get vaccinated and THIS CUTE GIRL WILL DIE!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/31/health/flu-epidemic/

Teen's death shows horror of flu epidemic

Shannon Zwanziger seemed perfectly healthy. She was an active 17-year-old who rarely got sick and hadn't been to a doctor in more than three years.

Then one day, she came home with the flu. She died a week later.

Shannon is part of grim new statistics released this week by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showing that the flu has reached an epidemic level in the United States this year.

It's blamed for more deaths than it was at this time last year -- including 15 children. That's as of December 20. Already, more flu-related deaths are suspected, including a 4-year-old boy in Port Isabel, Texas, CNN affiliate KGNS reports.

It's still early in the flu season, which often begins in early fall and persists through May, so it remains to be seen exactly how pervasive the flu will be.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-28-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Zip, you seem to be one of this forum's very few progressive liberals. You are also handy with the research.

Is there a correlation between being liberal and taking a stance against vaccinations? Would liberty people fit that group, but liberty conservatives be pro vaccine? Where does alternative medicine intersect with political beliefs?

Maybe you can ask your fellow posters/friends at the Democratic Underground forum. I would be interested to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't hang out at Democratic Underground. I have never even been to that site. You would have to ask them what they think.

Does political party reflect if you believe vaccines are helpful or harmful? Or does it depend on science? I have never said they should be mandatory but I have said they offer way more benefits than risks. Doctor Ron Paul himself called the polio vaccine "a blessing" and agrees that vaccines offer benefits. He does question the schedules and requiring people to get them.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-28-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Anti-vaxxers can be found from most any demographic.

Mandatory vaccination is a completely different issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Anti-vaxxers can be found from most any demographic.
    Yeah in the areas of the country where people cherish Liberty and Freedom.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I don't hang out at Democratic Underground. I have never even been to that site. You would have to ask them what they think.

Does political party reflect if you believe vaccines are helpful or harmful? Or does it depend on science? I have never said they should be mandatory but I have said they offer way more benefits than risks. Doctor Ron Paul himself called the polio vaccine "a blessing" and agrees that vaccines offer benefits. He does question the schedules and requiring people to get them.

“If we accept this notion that the federal government is going to dictate what we can put into our bodies, then it leads to the next step: that the government is going to regulate everything that is supposedly good for us. That’s where they are. They have an FDA that won’t allow somebody who’s dying to use an experimental drug which might speed up the process of finding out which drugs are good and which drugs are bad and the federal government comes in and dictates that they want complete control over vitamins and nutritional products and I just think the whole principal of government telling us what we can take in or not take in is just a dangerous position to take… it’s related to the drug industry because they’d like to control all of this.”
    ~ Dr. Ron Paul

I don't hang out at Democratic Underground.

Okay, fine. Just looking for the opinion of this forum's progressive liberal. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.