Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you name a bar?

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries

What would you name a bar?

Looking for bar name suggestions. If you owned a bar what would you name it? Interested in liberty themed type names, but not exclusive to the idea.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd have a beaten up carved wooden sign, reminiscent of an old German folk tale, with a rooster standing on a cat standing on a donkey.

Use your imagination for the name.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'd have a beaten up carved wooden sign, reminiscent of an old German folk tale, with a rooster standing on a cat standing on a donkey.

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I always thought it'd be cool to get a really cozy, small bar - maybe in a basement somewhere - put a couple of billiard tables in it and call it The Corner Pocket.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

The Chromium Yule? (crow-meow-mule)
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-28-2015 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Roxi's Tavern
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Roxi's Tavern
    Lame.

On the Rox.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Suzi's Animal
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Last Gasp
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

If you want some ideas, I'll give you some names of existing dive bars around here that are pretty cool:

The Sportsman
    The Press Room
    Elsies Tavern
    Muddy Waters (doubles as a coffee bar during the day)
    The James Joyce
    The Neighborhood
    The Brewhouse
    The Mercury Lounge
    Old Town Tavern
    Creekside Inn
    Bo Hendry's Cocktail Lounge
    Roundin' Third
    Last edited by dannno; 01-28-2015 at 01:37 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Lame.

On the Rox.
    That's not true, it's not often you can really leverage a name like that.

We already have a Sand Bar out here in CA. And an Open Bar and Barefoot Bar. But I think it should have personal meaning if it is to be your own. Or have some local significance.

The Blood of Liberty Pub
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 01-28-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Al Key Hall Tavern
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Or have some local significance.
    Frisco Junction. Frisco Trax.

Roth Bar Dean

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxi View Post
    Looking for bar name suggestions. If you owned a bar what would you name it? Interested in liberty themed type names, but not exclusive to the idea.
    Bob Barr

It was meant to be.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

The Swayback Swamp Donkey
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

The Judge

Bar None.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Chromium Yule? (crow-meow-mule)
    That's awesome... every new patron would get "No, it's the CHROMIUM YULE, you perv!"
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

There used to be a gay bar around here, long since closed, called Hades

Bar Bells.

FUBAR

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Liberty Bell.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    The Last Gasp
    For a great many decades, The Last Chance would have been appropriate for the westbound traveler. 'Next watering hole four hundred miles...'

Brick. If I ever buy a boat or a plane I will name them Brick... same goes for a bar...
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Em Bar Go.

Side Bar.

Whiskey Rebellion!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast