Thread: Facebook Censoring Posts They Feel Aren't Accurate! The Orwellian Memory Hole is HERE!

Facebook Censoring Posts They Feel Aren't Accurate! The Orwellian Memory Hole is HERE!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My conversions are gonna take a hit from this.

is that where LibertyEagle works now?

Only governments can censor. Companies that own websites can impose their own rules, however stupid they may be. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Only governments can censor.
    Anybody can censor. The meaning of censorship is broad. Government censorship is only one type and perhaps the most common example when people think about it's application.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

about the only thing that is accurate on my Fedbook page is my name.
    the only reason that I have it is to simply have access.

do you suppose they will catch on that I was not really born on DEC 23rd 1913?

curses!!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Anybody can censor.
    In a non-governmental context, one person's censorship is another's editorial discretion.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In a non-governmental context, one person's censorship is another's editorial discretion.

You could also say that in a government context:

In a government context, one person's censorship is another's editorial discretion.

The situation really does not change the basic definition of censor or censorship.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Only governments can censor. Companies that own websites can impose their own rules, however stupid they may be. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
    Does not apply to a fascist system in which big business and big government are in league.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Monopoly on Belief

Tits or it didnt happen

There are a lot of ways to look at this, but controlling the flow of information is to shape the percieved world. We do not see the world for what it is, we see the world based on the available information we come across. By filtering out specific information that is subject to the scrutiny of other humans or a computer algorhythm, we allow our perceptions of what the world is to be controlled by someone else. There was no World War II, it never happened. This is what people will believe when all information about World War II is run through a series of Filters. It will be ineffective currently, but what about the next generation? World War II becomes the "myth" and the thing to be feared.

But lets replace History with Current Events.

The Dollar Collapse is not happening. The Federal Reserve Bank is a part of the US Govt. Unemployment statistics are 100% accurate and YOU are the only one out there without a job, and it is YOUR fault. These manipulations to the perceptions allow the carefully crafted templates of people to be very widely accepted by the general populus. The big problem is you can not process information if you do not have access to that information. You do not know what you do not know, ya know? Alright, let me spell it out for everyone as clearly as I can:

Censorship = MSM = Ministry of Truth = 1984 = Monopoly of Belief = Public Relations (PR) = Propoganda
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    Does not apply to a fascist system in which big business and big government are in league.
    Careful, you might give him an aneurism. Just don't try to explain the different form of our corporate "government" after the war of Northern Aggression.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post

Danger, WillWash. Uh--I mean, Danger Will Robinson!

Funny how Paulites are against a private company's free will to manage their business.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    Funny how Paulites are against a private company's free will to manage their business.
    All Free Speech is now subject to the Unlimited Authority of Corporate Policy. You cant say that on the Internet because your ISP does not allow for it. You cant say that because Fedbook says it violates their Terms of Service. You cant say that on your Cell Phone as it is prohibited by your Cell Carrier. You cant use F-Bombs in a Postal Letter as it is not allowed by Federal Law.

Corporations and Governments are NOT People and do NOT have Rights of ANY form.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    Watch the videos I posted. They are not what one would consider private companies. Unless you have been enlightened and realize the governments are now corporations.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.