Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Kennedy's Fox Business show 1/27/15

[Video] Rand Paul on Kennedy's Fox Business show 1/27/15

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkkaFaYX0EA

--

right now!

Video added by brushfire. See post 14.

+rep
    Last edited by jct74; 01-28-2015 at 10:10 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    talked about gvmt by chrisis
    inability to pass individual budget bills
    common core
    prez run
    privacy/NSA
    WoD
    school choice
    conservative libertarian
    constant war
    lybia
    yemen
    isis
    iraq
    how constitution operates
    koch bros
    civil forfeiture

-t

will re-air at midnight EST

Nice interview. First time I've seen Kennedy's show with the different format. What happened with "The Independents"? They never said anything about ending the show.

Her two sidekicks were a dud and she was a hit...

format/show change.

Tonight is her second show as Kennedy.

-t

I'll have to catch the replay.

I guess we're not talking about Robert Kennedy, Jr. Does he still have a show?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Who's Kennedy? I don't watch TV.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/kennedy
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Who's Kennedy? I don't watch TV.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-business.html

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    will re-air at midnight EST
    It's not on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    It's not on now.
    Dish played some other crap, Kennedy was on their program menu but not aired.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I really liked his comments on purity

Great interview. Rand continues to impress.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh. These were some rather general mainstream and softball questions that didn't nearly touch upon the critical issues of the day for someone contemplating the oval office. I didn't hear anything about the TPP. Did she ask and maybe I missed it or something?

I'd like to see him go on RT or something to discuss the issues like his dad frequently does so we can get him to address some real issues by way of some big boy questions. I don't think he will, though.

Of course, what he did discuss was okay. I think he's selling an illusion of the Koch boys, though. "Wanting to be left alone" does not mean that you can pen legislation and then hitch up with congressmen to introduce it so as to destroy sovereignty of states or nations if their laws are in the way of your preferred growth outlook. That's mercantilism. Hardly just a couple of good ol fellers who just want to be left alone in my view.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-28-2015 at 11:34 PM.

So you don't have anything to say about my thought on it? You're just going to leave a meme and run away giggling?

There are no trolls here, r3volution 3.0. And if I were trolling, I certainly wouldn't waste my time responding to some internet meme from an Internet avatar who chooses to offer nothing at all beyond just that. I'd be putting out op-eds some place else. Daily. It's not hard. And I'll be honest with you and tell you that if that is how you are going to respond to criticizm then you'll be a pushover when the real media attacks come. When people start to question a little more outside of the mainstream political narrative. You'd do well to consider my so called "trolling" practice and maybe try a little harder than pasting a stupid meme. Because if that is how you plan to address folks who just might know a little bit about a little bit then you're going to look pretty dumb. And by your own hand. That's good advice. And I'd take it if I were you.

But, again, it would be nice to actually hear juinior at the receiving end of some tougher questions if he's contemplating running for the presidency. I don't think its going to happen, though. And its unfortunate. There is much to gain. Ron goes out of his way to become involved in elevated discussion with regard to the critical issues and government policies and he continues to gain support. Global support. That's how winning is done.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-29-2015 at 12:42 AM.

***any thread about Rand***

Natural Citizen: "...something something GMO something something TPP something something disappointed..."

Pretty good. Rand is doing well so far. Lately I've been impressed.

***any thread about Rand***

Natural Citizen: "...something something GMO something something TPP something something disappointed..."
    But NC is correct: Rand very much so DOES have some tough questions to answer about his TPP statements, and they haven't been asked (in the media) yet. There are a few others as well, but TPP is the most broadly important one at the moment.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Why is Rand saying definitively that Iran has nukes? Or did he just misspeak?

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Good interview.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    Why is Rand saying definitively that Iran has nukes? Or did he just misspeak?
    @5:22
    Well he didn't specifically say "Iran has nuclear weapons"; but I can see where you would get that impression. He was just using the Libyan example where we tricked them into giving up their WMD and after we did that, then we took him out. Which only teaches others that giving up any WMD results in us eliminating them afterwards. Definitely an unintentional misspeak I would say.