Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: History Channel 3 episode series Sons of Liberty, America's original teabaggers

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    What is your problem?

What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    What do you mean?
    Why do you keep calling me a liberal, saying I voted for people I never did, then saying I changed my story about it?

Why do you keep saying I'd do things you wouldn't and I wouldn't?

What is it about me that you are so obsessed with?
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is it about me that you are so obsessed with?
    I was just wondering how a Pelosi and Obama voter like you ended up on this board. That's all.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I was just wondering how a Pelosi and Obama voter like you ended up on this board. That's all.
    I never voted for either of them. Why do you keep saying that?

What did I ever say that leads you to believe I could have voted for Pelosi or Obama? Really.

I never voted for either of them. Why do you keep saying that?

Maybe not the second go around. I don't know about that time. But the first time.

Maybe not the second go around. I don't know about that time. But the first time.
    what are you talking about? I never voted for either of them.

what are you talking about? I never voted for either of them.
    Maybe not twice. But once. Didn't you say you voted for Angela Davis, or was that the other liberal like guy on here?

Just read my signature line and trace it back in the thread. That tells the story on PRB.

I watched it last night , saw no tea at all .

Maybe not twice. But once. Didn't you say you voted for Angela Davis, or was that the other liberal like guy on here?
    Never heard of Angela Davis, or Linda Ronstadt, so you most likely confused me with another person, or are outright intentionally lying.

So please try harder if you're going to accuse me of being a liberal, progressive, Democrat or person who voted for a Democrat.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I watched it last night , saw no tea at all .
    yes there was, when they were smuggling wine out of carts in the morning, they hid it with a Tea cover

Never heard of Angela Davis, or Linda Ronstadt, so you most likely confused me with another person, or are outright intentionally lying.
    You never heard of Linda Ronstadt? She was only involved with Jerry Brown, who--I believe--is your current governor. She was big on the southern California music scene, which is where you said you live.

Angela Davis is a communist who has run for president on the communist party ticket.

If you're involved in politics that much and are from southern California, then it's hard to believe you have not heard of Ronstadt. Her contemporaries from the southern California music scene (where you hail) are America, the Eagles, Jackson Browne, The Doors, etc. You must have heard of them.

I think you've heard of Angela Davis and are making it up. You probably voted for her.

You never heard of Linda Ronstadt? She was only involved with Jerry Brown, who--I believe--is your current governor. She was big on the southern California music scene, which is where you said you live.

Angela Davis is a communist who has run for president on the communist party ticket.

If you're involved in politics that much and are from southern California, then it's hard to believe you have not heard of Ronstadt. Her contemporaries from the southern California music scene (where you hail) are America, the Eagles, Jackson Browne, The Doors, etc. You must have heard of them.

I think you've heard of Angela Davis and are making it up. You probably voted for her.
    No, I honestly never heard of either. I don't claim to be involved "that much".

No, I honestly never heard of either. I don't claim to be involved "that much".
    But you knew all about McClintock snubbing Ron Paul, even though McClintock moved out of your district to Fresno. If you know that, then it's hard to believe you never even heard of Linda Ronstadt. Her and Jerry Brown were a huge item that is in the news to this day.

LOL You have never heard of Linda Ronstadt?! When did the mothership drop you off and why didn't they give you a radio?
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    LOL You have never heard of Linda Ronstadt?! When did the mothership drop you off and why didn't they give you a radio?
    They figured a tv was enough.
    "The Patriarch"

I don't claim to be involved "that much".
    McClintock was in the STATE senate. He also ran for lieutenant governor. You claim to not be involved "that much," but you somehow knew about his snub of Ron Paul. You sure know a lot about these lesser known political offices for somebody who claims not to be involved "that much."

Seems to me a snub of Ron Paul from a state senator is fairly negligible for Paul, and not even newsworthy for people who don't even follow this (like you). Frankly--it looks like you just looked up the information. It's obvious you never voted for Ron Paul, so you just found the information on Wikipedia.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-26-2015 at 01:13 PM.

McClintock was in the STATE senate.
    And?

He also ran for lieutenant governor. You claim to not be involved "that much," but you somehow knew about his snub of Ron Paul.
    I don't remember what I did in 2006, but I didn't vote in that election.

Yes, I don't claim to be involved that much, your words. And yes, I am aware of him refusing to endorse Ron Paul because in late 2007, that's a lot of what mattered and I paid a little attention there.

You sure know a lot about these lesser known political offices for somebody who claims not to be involved "that much."
    I don't claim to be involved that much, I know the things I do, and whatever I say you have something to say. If I know more than you think you call me a liar, if I know less I'm a liar, there's no way you'd accept what I say, is there?

Seems to me a snub of Ron Paul from a state senator is fairly negligible for Paul
    Ok, this is where I can say I know more than you. Tom wasn't know for being a state senator, he was known for being the 3rd place candidate in 2003, somebody "too conservative to win". So that alone made his crowd the best for Ron Paul. On top of that, Ron Paul was almost entirely depending on small time grassroots support, so NOTHING is negligible (i can't believe you think somebody who has ran in an election and known to be a Republican loser, without scandals, is negligible).

, and not even newsworthy for people who don't even follow this (like you). Frankly--it looks like you just looked up the information. It's obvious you never voted for Ron Paul, so you just found the information on Wikipedia.
    No. I didn't look this up, you did, which is why you just found out about 2006 Lieutenant governor run and are mixing things up left and right. I spoke from my knowledge and experience, which is very little.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see where you're coming from right now, this all started with you noticing I use a same username as somebody on DU, at that point, you've never given up on your delusion that I am that same person. You continue to accuse me of being a liberal or claim I voted for people which I clearly didn't. I'll say it again, I never posted on DU, EVER. I can probably count the times I even visited the site.

You have yet to find ONE contradiction or lie in what I said about my voting history, I told you what I know, I told you elections where I didn't vote, you can't find ONE thing I said wrong, so instead, you jump around looking for desperate facts like a conspiracy theorist and try to trump up allegations of "How could you know this" or "how could you NOT know this?" I never claimed to be "that much involved" at anything, somehow that's a crime in your book, I now need to explain what and who I know exactly to your expectations? Not one person I can't know more or know less than you imagine?

If I know something, that's proof I'm a liberal or liar or did my research, if I don't know something, that's proof I'm a bad liar and didn't do research. I just can't win with you? What is your problem? Really? You can't cite ONE line where I ever claimed to have voted for Feinstein, Boxer, Davis, Ronstadt, so you seemed to have settled for "OK, you voted for Arnold, that makes you an airhead". Do you ever get tired of telling lies and expressing your childish imaginations?

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Yep, honestly never heard this song.

Episode 2

Brit top liners call the Boston Tea Party an act of terrorism when directing their remarks to Ben Franklin. This is a major impression to embed into a viewers mind.

Was the word terrorism used back then? I don't recall reading of it's use in any doc's from the era. They do have Franklin responding very well though.

They really have Hancock on the wimpy side.

I see where you're coming from right now, this all started with you noticing I use a same username as somebody on DU, at that point, you've never given up on your delusion that I am that same person. You continue to accuse me of being a liberal or claim I voted for people which I clearly didn't. I'll say it again, I never posted on DU, EVER. I can probably count the times I even visited the site.

You have yet to find ONE contradiction or lie in what I said about my voting history, I told you what I know, I told you elections where I didn't vote, you can't find ONE thing I said wrong, so instead, you jump around looking for desperate facts like a conspiracy theorist and try to trump up allegations of "How could you know this" or "how could you NOT know this?" I never claimed to be "that much involved" at anything, somehow that's a crime in your book, I now need to explain what and who I know exactly to your expectations? Not one person I can't know more or know less than you imagine?

If I know something, that's proof I'm a liberal or liar or did my research, if I don't know something, that's proof I'm a bad liar and didn't do research. I just can't win with you? What is your problem? Really? You can't cite ONE line where I ever claimed to have voted for Feinstein, Boxer, Davis, Ronstadt, so you seemed to have settled for "OK, you voted for Arnold, that makes you an airhead". Do you ever get tired of telling lies and expressing your childish imaginations?

Yeah, okay. I get it. You're slightly progressive, but not an extreme progressive. You could've just said that instead of blathering like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by tony m View Post
    Episode 2

Brit top liners call the Boston Tea Party an act of terrorism when directing their remarks to Ben Franklin. This is a major impression to embed into a viewers mind.

Was the word terrorism used back then? I don't recall reading of it's use in any doc's from the era. They do have Franklin responding very well though.

I'm glad they drove the point home, but it is an historical inaccuracy.

They, the Crown, would have called the men in Boston "terrorists", but the word had not been coined yet.

It was the Jacobin "reign of terror" in France, roughly twenty five years later, that the term was first used.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by tony m View Post
    Episode 2

I agree about predictive programming with the words "act of terrorism." I thought the French were the origin of the term, "Terrorist," but I see it was further back that word was used.

Origins Of The Term Terrorism

The root of the word terrorism is taken from a Latin term that literally means “to frighten”. It became part of the phrase “terror cimbricus”, which was used by ancient Romans in 105BC to describe the panic that ensued as they prepared for an attack by a fierce warrior tribe. Many years later that fact was taken into account during the bloody reign of Maximilien Robespierre during the French Revolution.

Terror is a feeling of intense and overwhelming fear, and that is exactly what Robespierre brought to the people of France. Following the execution of Louis XVI, Robespierre was made the de facto leader of the French government. He was a member of the Jacobins political party, and used his new found power to attack his political enemies, the Girondins. Thousands of people were executed at Robespierre’s request, and it became one of the bloodiest times in French history. Most of the victims were beheaded using the Guillotine, which was often referred to by the title “The National Razor”. Any opposition to the power of the Jacobins was immediately squashed, and people lived in fear of retribution.

This period of time was referred to as the Reign of Terror, largely in homage to “terror cimbricus”. After nearly a year, the Terror came to an end and Robespierre was overthrown and executed. When it was over, people started to use the word terrorist to describe a person who abuses power through the threat of force. A journalist in the United Kingdom wrote about the Reign of Terror in The Times newspaper, and created the word terrorism as a way to describe the actions of Robespierre. The word became so popular it was officially added to the Oxford English Dictionary three years later.

Today the term terrorism has basically the same meaning, although it has become better defined over the years. Whatever the definition becomes, it will still be used to describe intentional acts of violence that are designed to harm or kill citizens in order to intimidate others.
    http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-lib...term-terrorism

Yeah they have Hancock looking like a real poofster.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eight different firsthand accounts of the Boston Tea Party:

http://www.boston-tea-party.org/accounts.html

Yeah, okay. I get it. You're slightly progressive, but not an extreme progressive. You could've just said that instead of blathering like a girl.
    Yeah, I can't win, when I try to explain myself I'm talking too much. If I don't, I'm not confronting you so I'm not denying your accusations. Instead of telling me how I can't win, how about you stop making accusations?

yes there was, when they were smuggling wine out of carts in the morning, they hid it with a Tea cover
    I wondered what that was , I have no idea , but figured teas was not in bags then , slightly before my time , looked like coffee or crappy potash to me .

No teabaggers or, terrorists , just tyrants , taxes , thieves , oppression ,murderers , same as current just at a less grand scale than today .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast