Thread: FBI Documents Suggest Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun Fled To Argentina In A Submarine

FBI Documents Suggest Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun Fled To Argentina In A Submarine

Newly declassified FBI documents suggest that the government knew Hitler was alive and well, and living in the Andes Mountains long after World War II.

On April 30 1945, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker. His body was later discovered and identified by the Soviets before being rushed back to Russia. Is it really possible that the Soviets have been lying all this time, and that history has purposely been rewritten?

Adolf Hitler

No one thought so until the release of the FBI documents. It seems that it is possible that the most hated man in history escaped war torn Germany and lived a bucolic and peaceful life in the beautiful foothills of the Andes Mountains.

- See more at: http://realitieswatch.com/fbi-docume...ina-submarine/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't buy it. Adolf Hitler really had no reason to live after the fall of the Third Reich. Hell, he nearly committed suicide after the Beer Hall Putsch, but was convinced not to do so because the wife of Ernst Hanfstaengl convinced him not do.

I can't picture Adolf Hitler living in a secluded location, having to live with the fact that his Third Reich has ceased to exist and lost another World War.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    I don't buy it. Adolf Hitler really had no reason to live after the fall of the Third Reich. Hell, he nearly committed suicide after the Beer Hall Putsch, but was convinced not to do so because the wife of Ernst Hanfstaengl convinced him not do.

I can't picture Adolf Hitler living in a secluded location, having to live with the fact that his Third Reich has ceased to exist and lost another World War.
    He did, he had a family and children.
    Hell, he nearly committed suicide after the Beer Hall Putsch
    There is no proof of this and DNA evidence can be fabricated.

We only know what the "winners" have told us about history.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

There is no proof of this and DNA evidence can be fabricated.
    What family? Yes, he married Eva Braun twenty-four hours before they both committed suicide, but outside of that no legitimate claims of Adolf Hitler having a family of his own exist.

And Hitler nearly committing suicide after the failed Putsch is well documented by historians.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    We only know what the "winners" have told us about history.
    That is true, but every biography that I've read about Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich paints a portrait of a man who lived only for the restoration of the German Empire. When that fell, he had nothing to live for. Did he love Eva Braun? Probably, but his first love was Germany and failing to restore the German Empire would be too much for him, especially when one considers the fact that his later years were pretty horrendous medically speaking.
    Last edited by NOVALibertarian; 01-25-2015 at 04:07 PM.

If he really had Parkinson's, he wouldn't have lived much longer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

Some say that this is Adolf and Eva's love child.

She was born in 1954 though. With his health in the state that it was in during the final stages of World War II, I can't see Adolf making to the end of the decade, much less until 1953 in order to conceive Merkel.

Plus, he would have been well into his sixties by 1953.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was born in 1954 though. With his health in the state that it was in during the final stages of World War II, I can't see Adolf making to the end of the decade, much less until 1953 in order to conceive Merkel.

Plus, he would have been well into his sixties by 1953.

You don't think that Dr. Gregory Peck, in his magnificent white suit, could whip up something to help Adolf get it up?

Last edited by Danke; 01-25-2015 at 04:41 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Newly declassified FBI documents suggest that the government knew Hitler was alive and well, and living in the Andes Mountains long after World War II.

On April 30 1945, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker. His body was later discovered and identified by the Soviets before being rushed back to Russia. Is it really possible that the Soviets have been lying all this time, and that history has purposely been rewritten?

Adolf Hitler

No one thought so until the release of the FBI documents. It seems that it is possible that the most hated man in history escaped war torn Germany and lived a bucolic and peaceful life in the beautiful foothills of the Andes Mountains.

- See more at: http://realitieswatch.com/fbi-docume...ina-submarine/
    Back in the 80s I remember seeing stories like this (with no FBI docs sited) in those tabloids at the grocery checkout. Maybe they were right about batboy too, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel. Home of my aquaponics diary. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

Quote Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
    Back in the 80s I remember seeing stories like this (with no FBI docs sited) in those tabloids at the grocery checkout. Maybe they were right about batboy too, lol
    They're keeping Hitler's brain alive inside a jar.

Did he love Eva Braun? Probably, but his first love was Germany and failing to restore the German Empire would be too much for him, especially when one considers the fact that his later years were pretty horrendous medically speaking.
    I don't believe a sociopath can love anyone other than himself.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

It's true, he lived there with Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I don't believe a sociopath can love anyone other than himself.
    Hitler definitely loved his mother. Perhaps something snapped in him when his mother passed or afterwards, but early on he didn't fit the typical description of a sociopath or a psychopath. The following is from the Wikipedia page of Dr. Eduard Bloch, the doctor for the Hitler family and who cared for Klara Hitler during her final days. Granted it's Wikipedia, but it reflects the readings that I've done over the years on Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich.

Bloch also said that Hitler's most striking feature was his love for his mother: "While Hitler was not a mother's boy in the usual sense, I never witnessed a closer attachment. Their love had been mutual. Klara Hitler adored her son. She allowed him his own way whenever possible. For example, she admired his watercolor paintings and drawings and supported his artistic ambitions in opposition to his father at what cost to herself one may guess". However, Bloch expressly denies the claim that Hitler's love for his mother was pathological.

In his memory, Hitler was the "saddest man I had ever seen" when he was informed about his mother's imminent death. He remembered Klara Hitler, Hitler's mother, as a very "pious and kind" woman. "Sie würde sich im Grabe herumdrehen, wenn sie wüsste, was aus ihm geworden ist." ("She would turn in her grave if she knew what became of him.") According to Bloch, after Alois Hitler's death the family's financial resources were scarce. He mentioned that Klara Hitler had lived frugally and had not indulged in even the smallest extravagance.

Because of the poor economic situation of the Hitler family at the time, Bloch charged reduced prices, sometimes taking no fee at all. The then 18-year old Hitler granted him his "everlasting gratitude" for this ("Ich werde Ihnen ewig dankbar sein"). This showed in 1908 when Hitler wrote Bloch a postcard assuring him of his gratitude and reverence which he expressed with handmade gifts, as for example, a large wall painting which according to Bloch's daughter Gertrude, was lost in the course of time. Even in 1937, Hitler inquired about Bloch's well-being and called him an "Edeljude" ("noble Jew").
    For what it's worth, Hitler did spare Dr. Bloch and his family after the annexation of Austria in 1938, allowing them to immigrate to the United States, thus keeping his word to the doctor who did everything he could to save Klara Hitler's life. Once again, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I doubt that a psychopath or a sociopath is capable of the legitimate love that Hitler had for his mother and/or keeping his word to a man who happened to be Jewish after over twenty years. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Here is a pretty good link that sums up the relationship between Adolf Hitler and Dr. Bloch.

EDIT- Yes, I understand that sociopaths/psychopaths can fake emotions, but if Hitler was merely faking the sadness that Dr. Bloch talked about once Klara Hitler passed away, he would have had no real incentive to keep his word to Dr. Bloch twenty years later.

Typing all of this makes me realize how fascinating a legitimate psychological analysis of Adolf Hitler would've been.

EDIT 2- Realized that I forgot to include what Hitler's "word" to Dr. Bloch actually was. Including that would help immensely.
    Last edited by NOVALibertarian; 01-25-2015 at 06:36 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh $#@!!! I think this will be a good reason as any to bomb Argentina. BTW, in unrelated news, I hear Argentina moved from the dollar to BRICS.