Thread: McCain Booed and Called a War Monger at Arizona Republican Meeting

McCain Booed and Called a War Monger at Arizona Republican Meeting

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL he's gonna get primary'd

Are they high on horse $#@!? The warmonger is completely "Unelectable"!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

He got what he deserved. The only ones clapping for the war monger and terrorist supporter are from the older folks which is not surprising. The old folks watching him and clapping for him is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    He got what he deserved. The only ones clapping for the war monger and terrorist supporter are from the older folks which is not surprising. The old folks watching him and clapping for him is sickening.
    The antichrists need to die off already and leave the GOP to those of us who actually have morals.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The antichrists need to die off already and leave the GOP to those of us who actually have morals.
    All due respect, but moral people have no place in satanic institutions like congress. (RP is an exception that proves the rule-he had the courage to step into the belly of The Beast, which is respectable.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I notice he appeals to imaginary friends who want him to bomb brown people in hopes of "stopping" ISIS. One of the worst appeals to emotion EVAR.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL he's gonna get primary'd
    Wishful thinking. He's been a congress-criminal since before I can remember (and I'm 30+). Even GOP-ers who hate his politics vote and/or campaign for him. It's how Establishmentarianism works. There is nothing new under the sun.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John McCain will only retain his seat because the Tea Party will put up some uncharismatic geek who inspires nobody and provides no real reason to vote for them outside of "Hey guys, I'm not John McCain!"

Which is, for the most part, par the course for the Tea Party. You want to beat the establishment? Find someone who legitimately inspires voters. It's amazing how far being a good/great speaker will take you. It's worth more than any war chest.

EDIT- Double post. Server died whilst posting.
    Last edited by NOVALibertarian; 01-25-2015 at 03:44 AM.

EDIT- Triple post. Smh, my bad.
    Last edited by NOVALibertarian; 01-25-2015 at 03:44 AM.

But McCain has said he's a maverick. Countless times.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Every time I think he's gone, he wins again. Let's hope this audience takes time to vote next election.

He needs to be worse than booed.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    John McCain will only retain his seat because the Tea Party will put up some uncharismatic geek who inspires nobody and provides no real reason to vote for them outside of "Hey guys, I'm not John McCain!"

Which is, for the most part, par the course for the Tea Party. You want to beat the establishment? Find someone who legitimately inspires voters. It's amazing how far being a good/great speaker will take you. It's worth more than any war chest.
    What needs to happen is for some articulate and nice looking ASU professor to primary him, which will remind the media of Dave Brat and get some traction. He should be smart, likeable, and have beautiful teeth.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Say what you will but he is one powerful Senator. He's not leaving the Senate until he wants to.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Look Familiar?
    Last edited by rg17; 01-25-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Say what you will but he is one powerful Senator. He's not leaving the Senate until he wants to.
    Then lets not look at him, let us look at where he gets his power. Does he get his power from the People, or does he get his power from the Moneyed Interests? It matters little if he retains that power or not as there are ten more just like him ready to replace him at the drop of a hat. McCain is part of a puppet show where the Corporations and Lobbyists decide his actions, and is really only there to entertain the masses with the idea that their votes matter. With the TPP right around the corner, this Act in the Dog and Pony Show will soon reveal the men behind the curtain to be the ones that pull all the strings. Corporate Law will supercede State and Federal Laws in the interests of National Security being founded completely on a solid Economy. The Corporate profits will become far more valuable than any Human Rights.

McCain is only a symptom of the problem. The real problem is the Corporations like Haliburton that financially gain from Endless Wars on humanity and freedom. They are the ones that pull the strings of every puppet.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Then lets not look at him, let us look at where he gets his power. Does he get his power from the People, or does he get his power from the Moneyed Interests? It matters little if he retains that power or not as there are ten more just like him ready to replace him at the drop of a hat. McCain is part of a puppet show where the Corporations and Lobbyists decide his actions, and is really only there to entertain the masses with the idea that their votes matter. With the TPP right around the corner, this Act in the Dog and Pony Show will soon reveal the men behind the curtain to be the ones that pull all the strings. Corporate Law will supercede State and Federal Laws in the interests of National Security being founded completely on a solid Economy. The Corporate profits will become far more valuable than any Human Rights.

McCain is only a symptom of the problem. The real problem is the Corporations like Haliburton that financially gain from Endless Wars on humanity and freedom. They are the ones that pull the strings of every puppet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayer Amschel Rothschild
    Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who writes its laws.