Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You are already an anarchist - with Larken Rose .

You are already an anarchist - with Larken Rose .

You are already an anarchist - with Larken Rose

Published on Aug 13, 2014
    Larken Rose sits down with Liberty on the Rocks co-founders for a discussion about voluntarism. How do you get there from a minarchist perspective? Larken has some answers!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not one anymore. Minarchism is more realistic and more Biblical.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post

Ah, Satan doesn't rule and control the minarchys, I see.

FF changed his label. It must be Saturday.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

False on both counts. Especially the second. You would have to assume God to be the Author Of Evil to make that claim-which is both false and unbiblical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Or perhaps missed a medication dose or 2.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-14-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-14-2016 at 12:11 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've decided I'm a reptilian now.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Minarchy in the temporal realm just makes for an easier transition into the monarchy of the eternal realm.
    I'm figuring that the transition phase from life to death probably cleans up a lot of the residual crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I've decided I'm a reptilian now.
    Well, that's pretty cold-blooded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Well, that's pretty cold-blooded.
    It's just a phase.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's just a phase.
    Until skin shedding time?

Until skin shedding time?
    Yes, then I emerge as a minarchist.
    "The Patriarch"

Meh, I may as well go with it since its not entirely untrue
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Or perhaps missed a medication dose or 2.
    lol! I don't take meds...

I ran into some theological roadblocks with anarcho-capitalism.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup. Thats the same reason I hate gay people. Its more Biblical.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Am I the only one here who has actually watched the OP video?

Yes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks!

From the off topic quality of the thread posts so far, it really does seem that way.

Thanks!

From the off topic quality of the thread posts so far, it really does seem that way.
    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=you+mad+bro
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Nah. It's interesting, but Larken has covered the topics discussed in other videos-just using slightly different approaches. The OP vid is slower paced than Larken's usual stuff, but a worthy listen for those who aren't familiar with him.

Nah, just being a INTJ.

I thought the "percentage of people that will rob you" argument was a good one!

I can't believe they didn't use my favorite anarchist joke. "What's the difference between a libertarian and an anarchist? About three months!!" Ahhhh..... good times!
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel. Home of my aquaponics diary. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, Satan doesn't rule and control the minarchys, I see.
    cheap shot.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    pissant.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    False on both counts. Especially the second. You would have to assume God to be the Author Of Evil to make that claim-which is both false and unbiblical.
    if "God" was able to defeat Evil. would Satan exist?

if I use my "free will" to support Liberty, does this mean that I am supporting Satan?

you have protection in the religious area.

I'm not sure what makes it realistic. Every minarchist's "min" is way in excess of someone else's "min".
    If anything, minarchy is the least realistic model for that reason. It only exists in its true form in the mind of a handful of people.
    That, and the fact that what we have right this very second in America is someone's idea of minarchy.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'm not sure what makes it realistic. Every minarchist's "min" is way in excess of someone else's "min".
    If anything, minarchy is the least realistic model for that reason. It only exists in its true form in the mind of a handful of people.
    That, and the fact that what we have right this very second in America is someone's idea of minarchy.
    that right there.

is the most astute abstraction that I have ever witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Where does the Bible tell you to hate gays?
    I watched it awhile back. I agreed at the time. Now I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
    I thought the "percentage of people that will rob you" argument was a good one!

I can't believe they didn't use my favorite anarchist joke. "What's the difference between a libertarian and an anarchist? About three months!!" Ahhhh..... good times!
    lol. Or in my case... a negative week

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Anarcho-capitalism is extremely unlikely to come about, but that's not my main problem with it. My main problem with it is that the total rejection of civil authority isn't entirely Biblical. I wrote a post about this in the "Peace Through Religion" forum.

I like ancap but I can't really agree with it anymore. There are too many theological issues.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast