Thread: Forced Quarantines have Started: Pasadena Woman Resists Forced Vaccination

Exclamation Forced Quarantines have Started: Pasadena Woman Resists Forced Vaccination

Forced Quarantines have Started: Pasadena Woman Resists Forced Vaccination

Ylsa Tellez – photo courtesy ABC 7 News Los Angeles.

by Brian Shilhavy
    Health Impact News Editor

ABC 7 News in Los Angeles is reporting that federal health officials want to force a 26-year-old grad student, whose younger sister was one of the confirmed cases of measles caught recently at Disneyland, into a quarantine. Ylsa Tellez does not have the measles, and is not sick.

So why do health officials want to force her into quarantine? Because she is not vaccinated against the measles. She could reportedly avoid the quarantine if she gets the vaccine.

“(They were) saying I need to get vaccinated and I need to be quarantined, otherwise I’m going to go to jail or something, or I’m going to get a misdemeanor,” said Ylsa.

Ylsa says she refuses to be a prisoner in her own home despite the possible quarantine order. Ylsa’s mother is also defending her daughter.

“It’s not nice when my daughter is threatened like this because she’s not even sick,” said Myrna Tellez
    . (Source.)

Mainstream Media Only Gives One Side of Vaccine Debate

Lost in all the discussions you will read or listen to in the mainstream media regarding measles outbreaks is that there is no clear science proving that the vaccine actually prevents these outbreaks, or that the measles vaccine “wiped out” the disease. Historical data points to a different conclusion on the effectiveness of the measles vaccine, showing that the disease was already on the way out PRIOR to the development of the vaccine:

Image from healthsentinel.com – Click image to enlarge.

Could the modern day vaccination program actually be responsible for diseases like measles making a comeback? Some doctors and scientists have actually warned about this for years now, but this concern is a threat to the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical vaccine industry. There are concerns that what was once a common non-lethal childhood disease that offered lifetime immunity, has now been traded for modern “vaccine antibodies” that can wear off over time, and cause the virus to mutate making the vaccine ineffective.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ylsa says she refuses to be a prisoner in her own home despite the possible quarantine order. Ylsa’s mother is also defending her daughter.

“It’s not nice when my daughter is threatened like this because she’s not even sick,” said Myrna Tellez. (Source.)
    Of course she's sick. She questioned Authority.

And no one's afraid she'll infect people with the measles. They're afraid she'll infect people with a love of freedom and a sense that a person's body is their castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Flashback:

Obama Signs Executive Order to Allow Detention of Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’
    http://www.infowars.com/obama-signs-...ory-illnesses/

Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine

Isolation and Quarantine

Isolation and quarantine help protect the public by preventing exposure to people who have or may have a contagious disease.

Isolation separates sick people with a contagious disease from people who are not sick.
    Quarantine separates and restricts the movement of people who were exposed to a contagious disease to see if they become sick.

In addition to serving as medical functions, isolation and quarantine also are “police power” functions, derived from the right of the state to take action affecting individuals for the benefit of society.

Federal Law

The federal government derives its authority for isolation and quarantine from the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.
    Federal isolation and quarantine are authorized for these communicable diseases:

Cholera
    Diphtheria
    Infectious tuberculosis
    Plague
    Smallpox
    Yellow fever
    Viral hemorrhagic fevers
    Severe acute respiratory syndromes
    Flu that can cause a pandemic

Federal isolation and quarantine are authorized by Executive Order of the President. The President can revise this list by Executive Order.

Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S. Code § 264), the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to take measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states.

The authority for carrying out these functions on a daily basis has been delegated to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
    CDC’s Role

Under 42 Code of Federal Regulations parts 70 and 71, CDC is authorized to detain, medically examine, and release persons arriving into the United States and traveling between states who are suspected of carrying these communicable diseases.

As part of its federal authority, CDC routinely monitors persons arriving at U.S. land border crossings and passengers and crew arriving at U.S. ports of entry for signs or symptoms of communicable diseases.

When alerted about an ill passenger or crew member by the pilot of a plane or captain of a ship, CDC may detain passengers and crew as necessary to investigate whether the cause of the illness on board is a communicable disease.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Of course she's sick. She questioned Authority.

And no one's afraid she'll infect people with the measles. They're afraid she'll infect people with a love of freedom and a sense that a person's body is their castle.
    I'm pretty sure oppositional defiant disorder starts out as a flu.

I suspect this Measles problem came from over the southern border. I thought at the time it was crazy to be dispersing children all over the country who could have diseases.

I believe there used to be forced quarantines before vaccines were developed.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Sure. But they seldom stooped so low as to lock up someone who wasn't sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

If one person in the family was sick, the whole house was under quarantine. If this woman has not been in contact with her sister since the girl was contagious, and she lives somewhere else, then I don't think she needs to be quarantined.

Earlier in the thread I made the point that people should be educated on the symptoms of contagious diseases and should stay home when they are sick. I can't imagine someone didn't know they were sick or that their child was sick. I get that lots of money is involved with a Disney vacation, but a letter from the health department or a doctor stating that there is contagious disease in the family should be enough to let them rebook their trip. Depending on the nature of the illness, it's a big deal for a theme park or a resort to sanitize against airborne and contact diseases.

It would be just as bad for a college to have to shut down and sanitize everything because one person wouldn't stay home for a few days.
    Last edited by euphemia; 01-24-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if all vaccines are so safe, why do Vaccine Courts even exist? Oh yeah, to protect Drug Companies. Their interest is NOT our health. Their interests is their bottom line, and there is no better way to protect their bottom line than a Compulsory Purchase of any Vaccine. If you can not control what goes into your body, be it food, a penis, vitamin, drug, tobacco, then you do not own yourself, and that is the exact opposite of Freedom.

Tyranny of Good Intentions is still tyranny.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The 2nd amendment was written so the citizenry could defend themselves from a tyrannical government...

Oh wait, this happened in Ca.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Apparently she needs to declare that she is an illegal immigrant and then the government workers will leave her alone.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post

Absolutely. This woman presents a clear and present danger to the lives of strangers she comes into contact with. If she was a decent human being, she would not leave the house knowing that she could be spreading a disease. This is how government gets bigger. It isn't the actions of the anti-vaxxers, it is their refusal to accept any responsibility for the consequences.

Now that we have the ability to track the spread of these once-common diseases, I would actually like to see the people who would get sick as a result of contact with people who knowingly spread these diseases get sued.

Just because she isn't showing any symptoms does not mean she is not sick. As usual, everything DonnaY posts is a lie. Note how she didn't link directly to the source, she linked to a propaganda site.

Reading the original article - this girl is a grad student? God help us.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-25-2015 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I suspect this Measles problem came from over the southern border. I thought at the time it was crazy to be dispersing children all over the country who could have diseases.
    *peaks out from under tin foil hat* I've been contemplating the possibility that this was intentional by the guberment... just to test la la land on quarantines.. harder forced vaccinations and of course, world wide propaganda condoning it.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    *peaks out from under tin foil hat* I've been contemplating the possibility that this was intentional by the guberment... just to test la la land on quarantines.. harder forced vaccinations and of course, world wide propaganda condoning it.
    Definitely plausible: Bringing Ebola patients here instead of bringing the treatments to them. Allowing illegal aliens in our country who are sick with various diseases. Vaccines that don't work but cause disease.

Of course the blame is being pointed towards those who do not want a toxic vaccine, though. SMDH.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Of course the blame is being pointed towards those who do not want a toxic vaccine, though. .
    Everything DonnaY posts is a lie. Everything is toxic. Measles the disease is infinitely more dangerous than the measles vaccine. But yes, the spread of the disease is being blamed on the anti-vaxxers because they are primarily the people spreading the disease.

Again, absolutely no sense of responsibility for their decisions. They literally would rather fantasize about some bizarre government conspiracy than actually admit that the decisions they made are directly responsible for making people very sick. Mark my words, when the people decide to use the government to hold you down and stick a needle in your arm, this is why it will happen. When you can't use reason and facts to debate, patience grows thin. And when children start dying because of the lies that are being spread, it will erode entirely.

Here is something that isn't a lie,but these "researchers" all managed to miss: Typhoid Lysa's Linked In profile indicates she works for the city of Redondo Beach, in a position which puts her in contact with children. How lovely.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-25-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Although health experts suggest a vaccination shot will help prevent the spreading of this virulent disease, and even tell unvaccinated patients that measles vaccine may prevent disease if given within 72 hours of exposure, there is contradicting information on this. Past measles vaccinations leave an exposure gap and as the CDC states there are studies that support this claim. Studies indicate that it takes between 4-5 weeks to develop immunity. “In one study, 86.6% of vaccines had evidence of mumps seroconversion at 4 weeks after immunization and 93.3% had evidence of seroconversion after 5 weeks.” Further, the combination MMRV vaccine used to treat those with measles is not licensed for those over 12 years old, nor is the vaccine recommended for those with evidence of severe immunosuppression, or who are pregnant.
    http://readynutrition.com/resources/...ding_22012015/

You are all over the board. It scares me to no end that some people take you seriously. You've now gone from asserting the the vaccines doesn't wor to vaccines are toxic to claiming that they do work but it's probably too late...with a little "the Illiminati did this!" thrown in there for good measure.

These seem to have missed some points entirely, one of which is that this is exactly WHY it is important to get vaccines before an outbreak occurs. The second of which is that this outbreak might still be in its infancy, and that the adage "better late than never" applies here in spades.

But this is from the same article, for those of you crabbing that the selfish subject of the original post wasn't sick,

Because the measles takes an average of 10–12 days from exposure to the first symptom, those who are exposed infect everyone around them. It is essential to take precautions, as this outbreak looks like it is here to stay. As well, if exposed, a person will need to prepare to quarantine themselves for up to two weeks and stay away from those with compromised immune systems.
    Again, if you won't show some semblance of responsibility, and refuse to condemn those that won't, don't be surprised when the government grows weary of trying to reason you. You are the people who will cost us liberty.

Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Its MMR Vaccine Claims

Lawrence Solomon

Merck, the pharmaceutical giant, is facing a slew of controversies over its Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine following numerous allegations of wrongdoing from different parties in the medical field, including two former Merck scientists-turned-whistleblowers. A third whistleblower, this one a scientist at the Centers for Disease Control, also promises to bring Merck grief following his confession of misconduct involving the same MMR vaccine.

The controversies will find Merck defending itself and its vaccine in at least two federal court cases after a U.S. District judge earlier this month threw out Merck's attempts at dismissal. Merck now faces federal charges of fraud from the whistleblowers, a vaccine competitor and doctors in New Jersey and New York. Merck could also need to defend itself in Congress: The staff of representative Bill Posey (R-Fla) -- a longstanding critic of the CDC interested in an alleged link between vaccines and autism -- is now reviewing some 1,000 documents that the CDC whistleblower turned over to them.

The first court case, United States v. Merck & Co., stems from claims by two former Merck scientists that Merck "fraudulently misled the government and omitted, concealed, and adulterated material information regarding the efficacy of its mumps vaccine in violation of the FCA [False Claims Act]."

Continued...

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?