Thread: Zogby Poll: Rubio Surges To Second, Just 3 Points Behind Romney

Zogby Poll: Rubio Surges To Second, Just 3 Points Behind Romney

Zogby Poll reported by Washington Examiner video onsite. Marco Rubio states he is eligible to run as POTUS, and what I found very unusual(not really) is FOX NEWS deleted the video coverage from their site, which subseqeuntly removed it from a slew of political websites, where Farah states Marco Rubio does NOT qualify under the US Constitution for President/V.P... Searching the internetz, Rubio has created a propaganda website stating he is eligible for POTUS. Fortunate a copy of the Hannity-Farah show encounter has been saved on RCP's site.(see link)

FOX NEWS HANNITY Video: Farah: Rubio Ineligible To Be Vice President, Not A Natural-Born Citizen

BTW, The Examiner has a GOP presidential poll of 15 selections, you have to scroll all the way down to the last selection for Ran Paul vote... which is even below the selection of "Someone Else". see screen shot below The establishment media continues their deception policies.
    Washington Secrets: Campaigns

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...rticle/2559163

Poll: Rubio surges to second, just 3 points behind Romney
    Florida Sen. Marco Rubio’s apparent decision to speed up his entry into the growing field of 2016 Republican presidential primary challengers is coming at the perfect time, as a new poll out Friday shows him moving into second place behind repeat candidate Mitt Romney.
    What’s more, the gap in the new Zogby Analytics poll is tiny, just three percentage points. And Rubio, the freshest hopeful to show a determined interest in the race, is also tied with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Poll: Rubio surges to second, just 3 points behind Romney | WashingtonExaminer.com
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL @ bull$#@! made up internet poll.
    The poll of 223 likely primary voters was conducted online January 16-18 and has a margin of sampling error of +/-6.6 percentage points.

Zogby is notoriously inaccurate.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

As an online marketing-type guy, I can tell you that it makes a huge difference who you put at the top and bottoms of a list-style survey like this. The one at the bottom is obviously the one you're hoping no one even looks at.

And I've got some polls that I made as well... fancy graphics and all... that people took seriously. But I pulled the data out of my ass and obfuscated my methodology:

https://www.facebook.com/illumicaust...=page_internal

Purposefully so.

The whole poll business benefits from volatility, so that more polls will be ordered and conducted. imo