Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 67 confirmed cases of measles in California-centered outbreak

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't know how many of you are familar with the Homeopathic principal of like cures like I think vaccines were built around this principal in the beginning. The people who create new vaccine are not following the other fundamental of small doseages. Homeopathic is thoroughly rejected by the FDA and all those other 3 lettered dumbasses. But homeopathic is declared safe for use as directed.
    Rejecting homeopathic other principal of small dose is a big mistake because it over looks the bodies amazing ability to protect itself. If vaccines were in homepathic dose all the problems with vaccine would disappear.
    I definitely agree. The homeopathic nosodes are not injected, they are given orally and are not loaded down with toxic ingredients that go straight to your bloodstream.

The Cuban Experience
    In October and November 2007, three provinces of the eastern region of Cuba were affected by strong rainfalls causing widespread floods severe damage to sanitary and health systems. The risk of leptospirosis infection was raised to extremely dangerous levels with about 2 million of people exposed to potentially contaminated water. The Finlay Institute (which manufactures vaccines for South America and Africa) prepared a leptospira nosode 200 CH using 4 circulating strains and following international quality standards. A multidisciplinary team travelled to the affected regions to conduct the massive administration of the nosode. Coordinated action with public health system infrastructures allowed the administration of a preventive treatment. Prevention consisted of two doses (7- 9 days apart) of the nosode to over 2.2 million of people (4.5 million doses). The coverage of the intervention rose up to 95% of total population of the three provinces most at risk.

The epidemiology surveillance after the intervention showed a dramatic decrease of morbidity two weeks after and a reduction to zero mortality of hospitalized patients. The number of confirmed leptospirosis cases remains at low levels, and below the expected levels according to the trends and rain regimens. A reinforcing application of nearly 4,500,000 doses was given in 2008 after the hit of the hurricane IKE but using the nosode potentized to 10-MCH. Strict epidemiologic surveillance was carried out on the targeted provinces. Published results show that the incidence of the disease was unchanged in the three intervened regions (the 3 regions most at risk due to the greatest level of hurricane damage), but rose significantly in the rest of the country where the HP program was not used. It provided overwhelming evidence of the effectiveness of the HP intervention. As a consequence, the Cuban Government directed the Finlay Institute to homeopathically immunise the entire country over 12 months of age against Swine Flu in 2009/10 (over 9.8 million people).

More data from Cuba will be released in the coming years regarding the leptospirosis and other interventions, such as their new HP immunisation against Dengue Fever (for which there is no vaccine available).

This immunization program undertaken by the Finlay Institute (a W.H.O. registered vaccine manufacturer) cost around $400,000US. It indicates that the entire population of Australia could be homoeopathically immunised for around $10,000,000. This cost applies for homeopathic immunization against any infectious disease. In 2009, the Australian Government spent $200,000,000 to purchase vaccines (mostly unused) to vaccinate the Australian population against Swine Flu. In fact, most of this expenditure could have been saved using homeopathic immunization against Swine Flu, and this calculation can be repeated many times given the large vaccination schedule now current in Australia. But further, the homeopathic option is non-toxic, and would remove the risk of using a little tested vaccine. We know in America when mass swine flu vaccination was last used that people died from the vaccine and hundreds were permanently damaged, costing the American Government billions in compensation.
    http://www.homstudy.net/Research/

Large-scale application of highly-diluted bacteria for Leptospirosis epidemic control.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20674839
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Don't blame it on the government. Government is made up of people. People like you. YOU think it's your business. People like you act like you generally care more about my kid than I care myself. People like you are lazy and arrogant.

Anyway, seatbelt laws were actually pushed heavily by the car companies as early as the 1970s. They saw airbags being pushed and saw the grand expense of them. Mandatory seatbelt laws were a way to bypass that, but it hardly worked out that way. Thanks Ralph Nader. Thanks big government types. Thanks PRB.
    No, I don't think it's my business. I explicitly said that and you insist on saying the opposite.

I may be lazy and arrogant, but I am not a liberal and I don't believe the government should force parents to care for their child.
    Last edited by PRB; 01-24-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the point is not whether people are vaccinated or not, but that someone came to Disneyland while they were sick with a contagious disease. This is the same thing that happens when sick people travel other places. It can be a big deal if some sort of contagious disease hits a flight or gathering of people. Touch a doorknob or utensil at a buffet, the next ten people are exposed. And then it's all Disney's fault. No, it's the fault of the person who came sick or brought a sick child.

Know the symptoms of disease. If you are sick, stay home. Don't send kids to school when they are sick.

it's not just a mortality or hospitalization issue. It's also a productivity issue. People who should not be sick suddenly are and have to miss work. Their kids have to miss school. Sick people should stay home.
    Last edited by euphemia; 01-24-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Flashback:

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest

Editor's note: The contractor running the refugee camp at Lackland Air Force Base is "BCFS," not "Baptist Family and Children's Services" -- as noted in a previous version of this story.

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.

In spite of the threat, several former camp workers broke their confidentiality agreements and shared exclusive details with me about the dangerous conditions at the camp. They said taxpayers deserve to know about the contagious diseases and the risks the children pose to Americans. I have agreed to not to disclose their identities because they fear retaliation and prosecution.

My sources say Americans should be very concerned about the secrecy of the government camps.

“There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told me. “We were under orders not to say anything.”

The sources said workers were guarded by a security force from the BCFS, which the Department of Health and Human Services hired to run the Lackland Camp.

The sources say security forces called themselves the “Brown Shirts.”

“It was a very submissive atmosphere,” the counselor said. “Once you stepped onto the grounds, you abided by their laws – the Brown Shirt laws.”

She said the workers were stripped of their cellphones and other communication devices. Anyone caught with a phone was immediately fired.

“Everyone was paranoid,” she said. “The children had more rights than the workers.”

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”

A former nurse at the camp told me she was horrified by what she saw.

“We have so many kids coming in that there was no way to control all of the sickness – all this stuff coming into the country,” she said. “We were very concerned at one point about strep going around the base.”

Both the counselor and the nurse said their superiors tried to cover up the extent of the illnesses.

“When they found out the kids had scabies, the charge nurse was adamant – ‘Don’t mention that. Don’t say scabies,’” the nurse recounted. “But everybody knew they had scabies. Some of the workers were very concerned about touching things and picking things up. They asked if they should be concerned, but they were told don’t worry about it.”

Continued...
    Last edited by donnay; 01-24-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I think the point is not whether people are vaccinated or not, but that someone came to Disneyland while they were sick with a contagious disease. This is the same thing that happens when sick people travel other places. It can be a big deal if some sort of contagious disease hits a flight or gathering of people. Touch a doorknob or utensil at a buffet, the next ten people are exposed. And then it's all Disney's fault. No, it's the fault of the person who came sick or brought a sick child.
    The source person is the cause, but it's not a fault unless it was intentional. Besides, nobody is obligated to keep anybody safe, it's definitely not Disneyland's fault.

Know the symptoms of disease. If you are sick, stay home. Don't send kids to school when they are sick.
    Why should I stay home? I have the right to travel and endanger other people.

it's not just a mortality or hospitalization issue. It's also a productivity issue. People who should not be sick suddenly are and have to miss work. Their kids have to miss school. Sick people should stay home.
    Why should I care if other people get sick and lose productivity? They're not my employees, I didn't ask them to risk getting infected by not vaccinating. They made the choice to leave their house, they risk getting sick and losing productivity. Sick people are people too, and they deserve just the same rights as healthy people to go out and be social. Your immunity is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.
    Big deal! people have had those diseases for decades if not centuries, humanity is still alive. Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    No, I don't think it's my business.
    Then stop making it your business. Progressive liberals like you insist that everyone else pay, but refuse to lift a finger. If you're so concerned about children, then adopt one. There are plenty of orphans. You insist on welfare, but refuse to open your wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Big deal! people have had those diseases for decades if not centuries, humanity is still alive. Who cares?
    The U.S. government opened up the flood gates and allow third world people in, who have lived in unsanitary areas, are malnourished and ill-- so when those disease start up again, it's blamed on people who do not want the toxic vaccines and it becomes a big deal.

Why should I stay home? I have the right to travel and endanger other people.
    Sorry, but no. Your rights end where mine start.

You do not have a right to go to Disneyland and infect people with measles. Disneyland is not public property. Nobody has a "right" to be there. An admission ticket is a revocable license. The attraction has the right to deny entrance to anyone they deem not to be in accordance with health and safety standards, and they can remove anyone they deem not acting in accordance with health and safety standards. They can revoke your license to be there, and if you want to try to recover your admission price in small claims court, go ahead and try.

If you are sick with a contagious disease, a hotel can throw you out. They have a lot of other people for whom their health and safety are of concern, and if kicking you out will give them one less thing to worry about, they will do it.
    #NashvilleStrong

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then stop making it your business.
    When did I ever? I am only a liberal in your imaginations.

Progressive liberals like you insist that everyone else pay
    I am only a classical liberal, or libertarian, not a progressive liberal or liberal by modern usage.

, but refuse to lift a finger. If you're so concerned about children, then adopt one. There are plenty of orphans. You insist on welfare, but refuse to open your wallet.
    I'm not concerned about anybody's children, only my own. When did I ever claim I care about somebody's child or welfare? EVER?

Sorry, but no. Your rights end where mine start.
    You have a right to not be in danger? Where did you get that crazy idea?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The U.S. government opened up the flood gates and allow third world people in
    What's wrong with that unless you're racist? If the US government closed borders you'd complain too.

, who have lived in unsanitary areas, are malnourished and ill-- so when those disease start up again, it's blamed on people who do not want the toxic vaccines and it becomes a big deal.
    People who didn't toxic vaccine themselves ended up being the most vulnerable.

There is no indication that any of the measles victims were immigrants- legal or illegal. There were actually record low apprehensions of immigrants at the borders last year. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...historic-lows/

Immigration has fallen while people not getting vaccinated is rising. Now measles (and other diseases including whooping cough) which were almost completely eliminated are rising. It ain't the immigrants. (Most immigrants- legal and illegal- are coming from Asia, not Central or South America).

One child- too young to have been vaccinated yet- was indeed from Mexico. http://www.wsj.com/articles/number-o...-68-1422051859 Only six of the cases were known to have been vaccinated individuals (and one of those had only received one of the two recommended shots).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahael...sles-outbreak/

1) Two things are driving the spread of measles – and neither is undocumented immigrants.

Those two things are the extreme infectiousness of the disease and the low levels of herd immunity, or community immunity, in pockets of southern California. Measles infects 9 out of every 10 non-immune individuals it finds. It’s airborne and hangs around up to two hours after an infected person leaves the area. It doesn’t take much for this disease to spread through a population that isn’t immune from previous exposure or through vaccination. Or, to put it another way, in an unvaccinated population, each person infected with the measles will transmit the disease to 12 to 18 other people. If no one were vaccinated against measles, we would be up to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of cases by now. We aren’t because there are some levels of herd immunity, but it’s because herd immunity has been weakened that we’re seeing additional cases at all.

Meanwhile, one of the biggest myths popping up in comment threads and on social media is that undocumented immigrants have something to do with this outbreak, or any other outbreak of a vaccine-preventable disease. We don’t yet know who Patient 0 – the first person with the disease – was at Disneyland, but we don’t really need to know. It’s not undocumented immigrants we should be pointing the finger at. It’s home-grown, upper-middle class, well-educated, mostly white southern California parents who have chosen not to vaccinate their children we should be giving the side-eye to. When vaccination rates in the region are below some developing countries’ rates, you don’t need undocumented immigrants to bring in the disease. Unvaccinated Americans do a fine job of that all on their own. A look at past cases makes this clear.

When the CDC tracked measles cases for the first half of 2013, they found that 159 cases resulted from 42 importations of the disease – but more than half those importations were U.S. residents returning to the States from abroad. Similarly, the outbreak of close to 400 cases in Ohio last year began with unvaccinated U.S. travelers returning from a visit to the Philippines. And the largest outbreak in San Diego since 1991 occurred in 2008 after an intentionally unvaccinated 7-year-old boy returned from a vacation in Switzerland with his family and brought back the measles. That last case is particularly of interest because the boy was a patient of Dr. Bob Sears, who has been spreading misleading information about measles in the midst of this outbreak.
    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...sles-outbreak/

Measles infections in the U.S. skyrocketed last year, with 610 cases reported. That’s the highest number since 2000, when the disease that causes a rash, high fever, and red, watery eyes, was considered to be eliminated.

The CDC says the increase is tied to a decline in child vaccinations.

“The biggest concern is you’re gonna have the potential for more outbreaks,” said Dr. Zahn.

Disneyland is located in Orange County, California, which is reported the highest rate of measles in the state last year. It ‘s also the home to some state’s highest numbers of unvaccinated children.

Orange County pediatrician doctor Bob Sears is part of a small minority in the medical community, that tells parents vaccinations are not always necessary.
    One of his unvaccinated patients caused the last major outbreak in San Diego County.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-24-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Viruses and Bacteria do not recognize National Borders.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

What's wrong with that unless you're racist? If the US government closed borders you'd complain too.
    There isn't a bone in my body that is racist--and I resent implication! What I am is a sovereign citizen who gets tired of the double standards placed over our heads. I have absolutely no problem with people from around the globe coming to America but I resent the fact that this illegitimate government forces us to pay for them to live here. It then becomes an incentive for more to flood in, knowing they are going to get a meal ticket, education and room and board all off the backs of the nice American people.

People who didn't toxic vaccine themselves ended up being the most vulnerable.
    Yeah that seems to be the lie they say over and over again for people like you to believe it. I'm just not buying the lie, and suggest that people do their own research and stop allowing the lie to control your independence--herd immunity...pfffffft.
    Last edited by donnay; 01-25-2015 at 11:26 AM.

You have a right to not be in danger? Where did you get that crazy idea?
    No, it means your rights do not trump mine. You seriously do not have a right to gain admission to a private place and expose hundreds or thousands of people to a highly contagious disease. Get over it.
    #NashvilleStrong

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it means your rights do not trump mine. You seriously do not have a right to gain admission to a private place and expose hundreds or thousands of people to a highly contagious disease. Get over it.
    that wasn't my question. Do you or do you not have a right to be free from infection and danger?

that wasn't my question. Do you or do you not have a right to be free from infection and danger?
    With Liberty there is ALWAYS risks. However, I will risk them to be free.

And that wasn't my assumption in the first place. What I am saying is that sick people do not have the right to put others at abnormally high risk of contagious disease.
    #NashvilleStrong

Do you or do you not have a right to be free from infection and danger?

That's an ironic question coming from a lib progressive like you. You are always demanding that everything be a right. You attain those "rights" through government.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And that wasn't my assumption in the first place. What I am saying is that sick people do not have the right to put others at abnormally high risk of contagious disease.
    How much risk is "abnormally high" and how much risk are you entitled to put people at? You use a lot of words to say a lot of nothing.

That's an ironic question coming from a lib progressive like you. You are always demanding that everything be a right. You attain those "rights" through government.
    No, I only demand the rights I have, the rights I got from God.

82% unvaccinated.
    Not sure where you got 82%, but 5 out of the 34 known indicates about a 15% failure rate for those fully vaccinated against measles. Now I cannot speak for you, but for me that is not the least bit reassuring.

Or not.
    By hospitalized you mean that they visited the ER due to high temperature and discomfort where they were promptly treated (likely with a steroid injection and prescription or two) and released?
    Last edited by Weston White; 01-26-2015 at 01:53 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

[QUOTE=Weston White;5763906][QUOTE=TheCount;5761368]82% unvaccinated.

Not sure where you got 82%, but 5 out of the 34 known indicates about a 15% failure rate for those fully vaccinated against measles. Now I cannot speak for you, but for me that is not the least bit reassuring.

By hospitalized you mean that they visited the ER due to high temperature and discomfort where they were promptly treated (likely with a steroid injection and prescription or two) and released?
    that's irrelevant, i don't care if it's 100% effective, you still don't have a right to force me to vaccinate my child. period!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's irrelevant, i don't care if it's 100% effective, you still don't have a right to force me to vaccinate my child. period!
    Agreed.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

No, I only demand the rights I have, the rights I got from God.

Oh, now he's resorting to blasphemy. Repent, you heathen.

Oh, now he's resorting to blasphemy. Repent, you heathen.
    is that all you got????

is that all you got????
    Well, I guess we could talk about your voting record. Like your voting for Boxer, Feinstein, and Pelosi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast