Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pentagon Confirms US Troops Will Deploy to Ukraine in Spring

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No.. I don't.
    There is a civil War there. There are many fighting these NAZIS.
    Crimea left,, for good cause. other provinces are at war..
    Many Ukrainians oppose this $#@!.. so no,, I do not think ALL Ukrainians are Nazis.

Some, a great many oppose them.
    So we are going to send troops to kill them.
    Please provide evidence of Nazis playing a crucial role in the functioning of the Ukrainian government.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I'm shocked we have people blindly take the side of Soros and the internationalists in all this. Imagine if the Russian government actively fomented a color revolution in Ottawa or Toronto? Do you think we would be amused? I would be irate.
    First off, Soros is not the American government nor the American people. If Soros funds something, it is not the same as the CIA or some other American agency being involved (which seems to be the implied connection).

Secondly, you are essentially excusing a military invasion of a sovereign country based only on Russia seeing it as a part of its sphere of influence. By this same logic, the US is in fact justified invading countries that it sees as being in its sphere of influence. I point this out because it's odd to demand that the US not intervene globally, but at the same time excuse Russia (and even assist Russia in smearing the target of their invasion) doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorOC View Post
    Please provide evidence of Nazis playing a crucial role in the functioning of the Ukrainian government.

I already told you whom to check out for the least on Ukraine.

First off, Soros is not the American government nor the American people. If Soros funds something, it is not the same as the CIA or some other American agency being involved (which seems to be the implied connection).

Secondly, you are essentially excusing a military invasion of a sovereign country based only on Russia seeing it as a part of its sphere of influence. By this same logic, the US is in fact justified invading countries that it sees as being in its sphere of influence. I point this out because it's odd to demand that the US not intervene globally, but at the same time excuse Russia (and even assist Russia in smearing the target of their invasion) doing the same.

I am seeing this right?

Your saying that America US is in fact justified invading countries that it sees as being in its sphere of influence but yet when Russia wants to protect its own interests and Ukrainians in general that somehow is an invasion?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

My opinion is the similar to that of the Monroe Doctrine. Stop interfering in Russia's backyard. I wouldn't like it if the Russians were doing it to one of our neighbors. I could understand if Russia was actively sabotaging in the Basque region of France but Crimea is basically their property per historical standards & close proximity.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-23-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am seeing this right?

Your saying that America US is in fact justified invading countries that it sees as being in its sphere of influence but yet when Russia wants to protect its own interests and Ukrainians in general that somehow is an invasion?

The problem with the U.S. is that it foolishly thinks that the entire globe is considered it's sphere of influence. Talk about pure hubris which runs in direct contract to the founding documents.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    My opinion is the similar to that of the Monroe Doctrine. Stop interfering in Russia's backyard. I wouldn't like it if the Russians were doing it to one of our neighbors. I could understand if Russia was actively sabotaging in the Basque region of France but Crimea is basically their property per historical standards & close proximity.
    That's not the point. The point is, Russia didn't appear to be interfering until after the EU and the CIA did.

What the obsessive-compulsive predator is saying is that the neighbor who never interferes with what goes on next door until some stranger comes into the neighborhood and breaks in is wrong, and the burglar is right. Or, at least, if the burglar has no right to break in, then the neighbor has no right to stop the burglar. Or something equally nonsensical...

Or, to put another way, in the eyes of the obsessive compulsive predator, to fail to maintain a double standard is to leave yourself open to charges of maintaining a double standard.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-23-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

First off, Crimea and Eastern Ukraine are part of a sovereign nation. It doesn't matter if they had sizeable Russian speaking populations. If ethnic minorities and ancestral lands become a legitimate casus belli in Europe again, then the continent will become a bloodbath once more.

Secondly, Ukraine wanting to join the EU or NATO does not mean they are Nazis or fascists. Hence the absurdity of claiming such things.
    I'm going to assume everything you're saying is correct. And the reason we should send U.S. troops into this mess is because of what exactly? Oh yeah. Make the world "safe for democracy" and have a "war to end wars." Where have I heard that one before?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Okay. Am I reading you right? So in order to not justify the U.S. intervening in other countries we have to support the U.S. intervening in Ukraine? If you want to spend your own money and raise your own private army to help the Ukranians, I don't care. Just don't draw me into WW III.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

//

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm going to assume everything you're saying is correct. And the reason we should send U.S. troops into this mess is because of what exactly? Oh yeah. Make the world "safe for democracy" and have a "war to end wars." Where have I heard that one before?
    I thnk most on this forum would be classified as anti-NWO as opposed to pro-Russian. This isn't my country anymore. I am keenly aware of that. The goal is to use the U.S. as the vehicle for world domination and then destroy her afterwards.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-23-2015 at 12:16 PM.

These are the people trying to "free" themselves according to PredatorOC

Russian propaganda people like him would prefer you not see.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First off, Crimea and Eastern Ukraine are part of a sovereign nation. It doesn't matter if they had sizeable Russian speaking populations. If ethnic minorities and ancestral lands become a legitimate casus belli in Europe again, then the continent will become a bloodbath once more.

Secondly, Ukraine wanting to join the EU or NATO does not mean they are Nazis or fascists. Hence the absurdity of claiming such things.
    Actually, looking at the history, Crimea's claims of independence from Ukraine is as strong as Ukraine's claim of independence from Russia. Crimea wasn't really part of Ukraine until Russia "gave" Crimea to Ukraine in 1954.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...cated-history/
    Like much much of the Eastern Front, Crimea's experience in World War II was incredibly traumatic: It was occupied by Nazi Germany, and the port city of Sevastopol was almost destroyed in the fighting. Once the Red Army retook Crimea in 1944, it forcibly deported the entire population of Crimean Tatars to Central Asia as punishment for collaboration with German forces. Almost half are believed to have died along the way. The Tatars, who had been on the peninsula for centuries, were not allowed to return to Crimea until the end of Soviet Union. They wouldn't forget their hardships, however.

With the Crimean Tatars deported from the peninsula, along with large numbers of Greeks and Armenians, Crimea was a very Russian place. Then, in 1954, something unusual happened: Russia gave it to Ukraine.

About your other point.

Due to the fact that the majority of westren ukraine and Ukrainians in west are and had ties with the German Reich during WW2 its clear why they want to be closer with NATO and EU.

Thats because of its past. You need to improve alot more when it comes to history.

That's fine. I wasn't calling for US involvement. The issue I have is labeling a people trying to free themselves from the remnants of the Soviet system and defending themselves from invasion by Russia as Nazis and fascists. They're already in war against an enemy better armed than them, they don't need the "liberty" movement stabbing them in the back for the crime of trying to be free.
    If American MSM decries a foreign country and their leader as being an evil-doer invader type (Russia in this case) then it's generally a safe bet to assume the opposite is the truth. For me, it's that simple. ymmv

Remember when Russia "invaded" Georgia? Ooops, media got that wrong too.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The only substantive evidence of US involvement was "Nuland, who is married to the neocon Robert Kagan, handed out snacks to protesters on Maidan Square."

The rest were guilt by association speculation.

I'm not saying it's impossible that there was official US involvement, but you have to accept that there isn't much evidence for it.
    "Snacks" and $5 BILLION DOLLARS and most of the dumbed down zombified American people can't even demand an audit.

Here's the NeoCon woman boasting of it- standing in front of a Chevron logo

How do YOU think this $5 BILLION DOLLARS was blown?

Here's someone that doesn't care- Joe Biden's kid Hunter, kicked out of the Navy for Drugs (daddy created the Drug Czar!) Now look- he's "director" of Ukraine's largest Fracking company!!!

If you got kicked out of the Navy for "drugs" do you think you'd end up as a director of Ukraine's largest gas company?

Rice and Nuland (Wife of PNAC Co-Founder) trade "snack" recipes

That's Condoleeza Rice, the woman that Chevron named an oil tanker after

Video in German.

German media reports Blackwater mercenaries working in Ukraine

Phoenix mission mentioned. American Blackwater mercenary involvement and speaks plainly about geopolitical context and US-NATO strategy in Ukraine and the risk of a major war. Even in governing the fascists in Kiev

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=135_1...v8q7SCICH7s.99

From the comments:
    He talks about 500 mercenaries form the company formerly known as Blackwater are fighting on the Junta´s side.
    That would be very dangerous, as this would mean an escalation, and therefore the EU is not amused and are not on the side of the US any more.
    He blames the Eu politicians they just asked Moscow to change their politics
    and not Ukraine, but he also said this is just a matter of time, as the EU has enough of playing US and Ukraine´s game.

See how easy that is?
    YUP..
    And now those American Nazi Phucks are in a Russian Prison awaiting execution for Crimes against Humanity. Some stupid Brit Mercs too.

I have no sympathy for them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Western Ukraine is also a hotspot of Illuminati Lizard UFO activity.

Saying that means it's true, right? I don't have to offer any evidence to back it up, right? This is cool.
    A simple Google search:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1GV2TY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichs...ces%20estimate

Reichskommissariat Ukraine

During World War II, Reichskommissariat Ukraine (abbreviated as RKU) was the civilian occupation regime (Reichskommissariat) of much of Nazi German-occupied Ukraine (which included adjacent areas of modern-day Belarus and pre-war Second Polish Republic). It was governed by the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories headed by Alfred Rosenberg. Between September 1941 and August 1944, the Reichskommissariat was administered by Erich Koch as the Reichskommissar. The administration's tasks included the pacification of the region and the exploitation, for German benefit, of its resources and people. Adolf Hitler issued a Führer Decree defining the administration of the newly occupied Eastern territories on 17 July 1941.[2]

Before the German invasion, Ukraine was a constituent republic of the Soviet Union, inhabited by Ukrainians with Russian, Polish, Jewish, Belarusian, German, Romani and Crimean Tatar minorities. It was a key subject of Nazi planning for the post-war expansion of the German state. The Nazi extermination policy in Ukraine, with the help of local Ukrainian collaborators,[3] ended the lives of millions of civilians in The Holocaust and other Nazi mass killings: it is estimated 900,000 to 1.6 million Jews and 3[4] to 4[5] million non-Jewish Ukrainians were killed during the occupation; other sources estimate that 5.2 million Ukrainian civilians (of all ethnic groups) perished due to crimes against humanity, war-related disease, and famine amounting to more than 12% of Ukraine's population at the time.[6]
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 06-20-2022 at 11:38 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Since 2015?

https://www.defensenews.com/land/201...oy-to-ukraine/

The American training effort comes as part of a US State Department initiative "to assist Ukraine in strengthening its law enforcement capabilities, conduct internal defense, and maintain rule of law" Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. Vanessa Hillman told Defense News.

After meeting with commander of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Lt. Gen. Anatoliy Pushnyakov and acting commander of the National Guard Lt. Gen. Oleksandr Kryvyenko during his visit, Hodges said he was "impressed by the readiness of both military and civil leadership to change and reform."

The training was requested by the Ukrainian government "as they work to reform their police forces and establish their newly formed National Guard," Hillman added. Funding for the initiative is coming from the congressionally-authorized Global Security Contingency Fund (GSCF), which was requested by the Obama administration in the fiscal 2015 budget to help train and equip the armed forces of allies around the globe.

The training mission has been the subject of plenty of discussion among US policy makers for months, and the United States has already earmarked $19 million to help build the Ukrainian National Guard.

"We're very open to the idea that this becomes a first step in further training for the Ukrainian military," Derek Chollet, former assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs, told Defense News just before he left the Pentagon on Jan. 17.

He was quick to add that he doesn't anticipate that this training mission "will require significant US presence."

The mission comes at a time of increasing concern among Eastern European countries that Russian aggression in the region will increase, and as fighting around the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk between government forces and Russian-backed separatist rebels rages on.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Since 2015?
    2014 ,, that I have been actively watching.

there is another old thread I'm sure.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    2014 ,, that I have been actively watching.

there is another old thread I'm sure.
    Thanks, and probably during and before the Maidan Revolution.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123