Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Stewart Calls Out Mike Huckabee... To His Face

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Ewww....
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    BTW, I was just joking in that rep comment jmdrake. I hit the send button before I added just kidding.
    LOL. I knew you were kidding. And I'd +rep you but I'm out.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If voters under 40 found out how insanely socially conservative Huckabee is, he would be destroyed in the general election. Hating celebrities might work with the over 70 FOX audience but it will destroy you if you make it a national campaign issue.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Which face was called out?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Here's a crazy thought. At the end of the day Jon Stewart wants to make money. And ratings equals money. And pointing out the silly hypocrisy of the religious right is good for ratings. I'm not even sure this segment really helps Huckabee with his base. Yeah I love Ted Nugent, but does anyone really think Cat Scratch Fever is anything but what it is?

Ted Nugent 1970s.

Ted Nugent 21st century.

Yeah...he's got a cowboy hat and boots on and know looks more like Charlie Daniels than David Lee Roth....but....

Really though....my music is now on geritol.
    that seems to be the trend with hippie $#@!s from the 1960s, they all became yuppy pieces of $#@! neocons

Yo, jm, what's up with you saying Jay Z somehow corrupted Beyonce? She displayed sexuality in Destiny's Child from essentially the day she turned 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Of all the things to call out the Huckster on, he picks the one that is likely to make GOP Primary voters like him more.
    And not even for good reason. Huckabee is at least broadly right. I don't like him but liberal culture is a bad thing.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Yo, jm, what's up with you saying Jay Z somehow corrupted Beyonce? She displayed sexuality in Destiny's Child from essentially the day she turned 18.

Remember what Todd said in post #4 about innuendo versus explicit? What you posted was sexual innuendo. Post Jay-Z she became explicit.

Maybe she would have gotten there on her own though.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    that seems to be the trend with hippie $#@!s from the 1960s, they all became yuppy pieces of $#@! neocons
    I support the Nuge on gun control. Has he been neocon on the war?

That said, Kid Rock is still pretty young and "hippie", but he's full bore neocon.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    If only music today had "innuendo" like it did in the past. There is a big difference between Cat Scratch Fever's or ACDC's dirty play on words and dipsticks of today..... like say Nickelback.... leavin absolutely nothing to the imagination for kids to figure out. (AKA...Something in your mouth)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I've never been a huge fan of Beyonce, but I had never really associated her with explicit lyrics. The only song I've ever heard her sing is Single Ladies which didn't seem to be very sexual (unless I'm confused). I've also only heard 2 Jay Z songs (99 Problems and N****s in Paris with Kanye West).
    Stop believing stupid things

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Y'all folks need the Bible.

Song of Deborah (Judges 5)

“Most blessed of women be Jael,
    the wife of Heber the Kenite,
    most blessed of tent-dwelling women.
    25 He asked for water, and she gave him milk;
    in a bowl fit for nobles she brought him curdled milk.
    26 Her hand reached for the tent peg,
    her right hand for the workman’s hammer.
    She struck Sisera, she crushed his head,
    she shattered and pierced his temple.
    27 At her feet he sank,
    he fell; there he lay.
    At her feet he sank, he fell;
    where he sank, there he fell—dead.
    Song Of Solomon:

2:16,17 “My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feeds among the lilies. Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.”
    LILY:

Mountains of Bether:

Its imagery, not innuendo. More songs theses days could do with it.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I always find it funny how Republicans like Huckabee ignore the fact that Ted Nugent was an admitted child molester. Huck and his army don't care that Uncle Ted was banging 14 year old girls.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I love how people think that the level of raunchiness that should be acceptable in society and popular culture is always the way it was in their youth/early to mid teens. Always. That's when it reached the golden balance. But everything after that? Unacceptable. Can't have that. Society is going down the drain, I tell's ya!

I mean, Socrates said it best, right?

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

..about 2400 years ago.

I live in the Netherlands. Out here, we don't make a big deal about raunchiness or "bad language". We have less violence in society as a whole, less drug problems, less teenage pregnancy and so on and so forth. I think weak minded people that are afraid of words and sexuality are on the wrong side of the argument.

Of all the things to call out the Huckster on, he picks the one that is likely to make GOP Primary voters like him more.
    Nobody likes hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Nobody likes hypocrisy.
    OOOhhh I dunno. The "Christian Right" voters and lobbyists seem to revel in it.

loveshiscountry

OOOhhh I dunno. The "Christian Right" voters and lobbyists seem to revel in it.
    Yep They did boo the Golden Rule at the debates.

I tried to watch the Jon Stewart video in the OP. It just says "This video has been removed by the user."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12