Thread: Miss Israel's Selfie-Photobomb With Miss Lebanon Is Now An International Incident

Miss Israel's Selfie-Photobomb With Miss Lebanon Is Now An International Incident

Miss Israel's Selfie-Photobomb With Miss Lebanon Is Now An International Incident

A Israeli beauty queen's selfie has caused a stir in Lebanon, with some Lebanese saying their country's contestant at the Miss Universe pageant should be stripped of her title for consorting with the enemy.
    Miss Israel Doron Matalon posted a photo of herself and Miss Lebanon Saly Greige smiling together at pageant preparations in Miami, where the winner will be picked on Jan. 25.

The two countries are technically at war, although the border has been largely quiet since their 2006 conflict. The Lebanese risk prison if they call or travel to Israel, and all Israeli products are banned in Lebanon.

Some Lebanese have demanded on social media that Greige lose her title for contacts with a citizen of an enemy state.

Greige defended herself on the photo-sharing service Instagram on Saturday, saying Matalon had pestered her for a picture together and finally photobombed her.

"Since the first day of my arrival to participate to Miss Universe, I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel, who tried several times to take a photo with me," Greige said.

"I was having a photo with Miss Japan, Miss Slovenia, suddenly Miss Israel jumped in and took a selfie, and uploaded it on her social media."
    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-isr...#ixzz3PMautuxk

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Catfight!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Catfight!
    You wish!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Do all Miss Universe contestants have a dozen layers of paint and terrible hair?
    Their heads look like the ass end of a My Little Pony.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Did she serve in IDF during war crimes in Lebanon or Gaza recently?

Miz Israel should have apologized by holding her head very ow in shame throughout the vanity parade ( run by notorious Donald "Jeffrey Epstein enjoys his social life" Trump?) for crimes against humanity in Lebanon by the only non-racist democracy in mideast she was representing.

So even the Miss Universe pageant must devolve into some sort of silly politics?
    Sounds like a bunch of bed wetting idiots to me.