Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Gray State" director dead

"Gray State" director dead

Along with his wife and daughter. Apparent murder/ suicide.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_2...le-valley-home
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Along with his wife and daughter. Apparent murder/ suicide.

I smell bull$#@!.

I've been looking forward to this movie since I first heard about it. This is truly tragic for his family, and Im sure is entirely staged. He was most likely targetted because he hit a very sensitive nerve with the topic of the film. I'd express my deepest symathies to all who knew them and survive their losses, but they'll probably never ever read this message, so all I can do is to say is that I'll now have to completely internalize my regrets for their pain.

The topic of the film exposed the Truth of our reality, and Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies, and his sentence has been carried out.

---

Grey State Movie Trailer

Last edited by DamianTV; 01-18-2015 at 08:27 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Bull$#@!.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

I met David at P.A.U.L Festival. Very, very sad to find out about this. Here's his speech:

R.I.P. David.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I smell bull$#@!.

I've been looking forward to this movie since I first heard about it. This is truly tragic for his family, and Im sure is entirely staged. He was most likely targetted because he hit a very sensitive nerve with the topic of the film. I'd express my deepest symathies to all who knew them and survive their losses, but they'll probably never ever read this message, so all I can do is to say is that I'll now have to completely internalize my regrets for their pain.

The topic of the film exposed the Truth of our reality, and Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies, and his sentence has been carried out.

---

Grey State Movie Trailer

I wonder if there is a way to get the film produced posthumously? http://graystatemovie.com/

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Sad about what happened but that movie looks like absolute $#@!.

I didn't know him, but did know about (though have not seen) "Gray State." I also had no idea he and his family lived so close to me. Will definitely have to see what the news continues to say about the investigation.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

No conspiracy folks. Conspiracies don't happen. Move along.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and cue the media linking him to Rand Paul in 3 2 1 0 ....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Not sure why the media would care. It's not like this is national news.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They were dead before Christmas. How weird is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I wonder if there is a way to get the film produced posthumously? http://graystatemovie.com/
    Most likely the Assistant Director will take the job and the film will be finished. If not, the Producer can also step in as Director. On a movie like this, most of the higher ups in the crew probably not only shared the vision, but were also just as passionate as the orignal Director. Their problem isnt filling the Director's Chair, but funding. A film like this will NEVER get funding from MSM Studios, and is going to be funded by people like you and me. I'd say the powers that be are so against this movie being finished that they are taking action to make sure this film has no chance of being finished, which only serves to make me want to see it even more. Every death like this that results from our REAL Gray State (Police State) can only be viewed with extreme suspicion, almost to the point of Martyrdom. Another tragic loss of human life to preserve the power of the Status Quo.

There are three Monopolies of Control, Belief, Money, and Violence. Films like this directly attack and thus weaken the Belief system used by the Status Quo to control the masses, which is why it was considered such a threat and caused this single person with a vision of the Truth to be cut short in the prime of his life, as well as his family.

David was most likely murdered.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I call murdered. RIP

-t

The bad news is that it doesn't sound like they had a inch of film in the can past the trailer.

It's also sounding a lot more like murder. Happy couple that were always upbeat and never fought, happy 5yo girl and their carrears starting to take off. One of the comments:

They report that it is a murder suicide, yet claiming it is suspicious, which means they have no real clue, yet the official report so far claims the dog was still alive 3 weeks without food and water, and that the slider door was unlocked and ajar. Not sure what really happened, but Government investigating this, shows their incompitense or their willingness to cover something up. Either way, the truth will be hidden from everyone, while questions will never be answered. http://www.mnpoliceclips.com/audio-b...-home-117.html

A couple and their child were killed in an apparent murder-suicide in Apple Valley, police said Sunday.

The three bodies were found Saturday in their rambler home on Ramsdell Drive, after Apple Valley police were called about 1 p.m.

Police would not identify the victims Sunday. A neighbor who discovered the bodies said they were David Crowley; his wife, Komel; and their 5-year-old daughter, Rani.

The neighbor, Collin Prochnow, said he had a passing acquaintance with the family. His wife, Judy, said, "Our grandkids would go over and play with their daughter."

It isn't known exactly when the three died, but the Prochnows believe it was near Christmas. That's when they stopped seeing signs of life in the house.

"I assumed they had gone somewhere for Christmas," said Collin Prochnow.

The neighbors became suspicious last week when they noticed the same lights on in the home day and night.

Collin Prochnow decided to check on them Saturday. As he approached the front door, he noticed Christmas presents sitting unopened on the doorstep.

He peered into the house and saw three bodies and a handgun on the floor and then called police.

According to police radio messages recorded by MnPoliceClips.com, police reported finding the "obviously deceased bodies" on the first floor of the home, along with a "very angry dog."

"That dog looked thin, and he was already skinny to begin with," Prochnow said.

According to David Crowley's LinkedIn profile, he served in the U.S. Army. "After five years I had had enough, and left to pursue filmmaking," the profile says.

Crowley, who attended the Minnesota School of Business, wrote and directed a movie, "Gray State." The trailer for the film shows FEMA agents spying on and killing hundreds of Americans. The tagline for the film is "The Second American Revolution may not be remembered."

YouTube videos show him promoting the film at several events, including at a Ron Paul rally in Florida in 2012.

Twin Cities actor Charles Hubbell starred in the trailer for "Gray State," which appears to appeal to conspiracy theorists.

Hubbell said he doesn't believe that Crowley, whom he described as efficient, disciplined, passionate and inspirational, believed fully in all the conspiracy theories of government takeover that make up his film.

"When we talked about 'Gray State' I told him I'm not really into conspiracies," Hubbell said Sunday. "I told him I'm a Buddhist/atheist/tree-hugging liberal, and with a wink in his eye, he said, 'I'm just trying to get something out there.' He always had that wink in his eye. He told me he had found a niche, a target audience and could feed off that niche."

The Crowley family would come to the Hubbell house for dinner and when they left at the end of the night, Hubbell said he and his wife would stand in the doorway watching the couple leave and say, "It's always great to have young, gorgeous people come to our house and look as happy as they are," Hubbell said. "They were gorgeous, and they had this happy and bubbly and talkative child."

David and Komel Crowley met and married within three months, Hubbell said.

The pair met in Texas, where Komel lived and where Crowley was stationed. They married shortly before Crowley deployed to Iraq.

"They knew right away that they were a team and that their marriage was going to happen," Hubbell said.

Crowley's LinkedIn profile shows he was in the military from June 2004 to August 2009 and was stationed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Germany, as well as Texas.

After the couple moved to the Twin Cities, Komel, who was a registered dietitian, received a master's in public health in nutrition from the University of Minnesota in 2012, according to her website, www.mindbodydietitian.com.

The Crowleys had talked to the Hubbells about moving to Los Angeles, where Komel could pursue a career as a dietitian and Crowley could work as a writer and filmmaker.

Hubbell said he was "blindsided" and "shocked" by news of the deaths.

"He seemed more grounded and focused than would lend itself to anything chaotic," Hubbell said. "The entire time I worked with him there was nothing aggressive or chaotic or strange or abnormal. He was one of the ones I was hanging my hat on, one who was going to succeed."

Twin Cities director and filmmaker Paul von Stoetzel said that David Crowley and his colleagues were good people and had huge dreams for their film careers. Von Stoetzel had met with Crowley early on about possibly writing the script for "Gray State."

Von Stoetzel said people liked and respected Crowley and his business partner, Mitch Heil, who ran a video production company with David Crowley and also co-owned with Crowley the Bullet Exchange, a company that trained actors to use weapons and military and police gear in film.

Heil said Sunday he was "heartbroken" over the deaths.

"He's been one of my best friends since high school," he said.

He said the couple had a "great marriage."

The two men were friends in high school and then joined the Army together. After basic training, they were stationed in different places but came back together again in the Twin Cities to form their actor-training company.

Heil hadn't spoken to Crowley since September when they parted ways in business. He said it was normal for Crowley to hunker down to write and then surface several months later, so he didn't think it was odd that they hadn't spoken.

Crowley was a charismatic leader and creative person, Heil said.

"When it came to business stuff, he was the brains behind everything. I was just there assisting him to reach his vision."

Although Crowley had met with people in California about getting "Gray State" made, nothing had panned out, Heil said.

"He was a great person, a great friend," he said.

Police didn't issue any other details about the crime. The investigation continues, with the help of the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Dakota County sheriff's office.

Bob Shaw can be reached at 651-228-5433. Follow him at twitter.com/BshawPP.

Warning: This trailer for the movie "Gray State" contains graphic images.

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 01-19-2015 at 06:52 AM.

http://pontiactribune.com/gray-state...d-family-dead/

Dan Johnson(The Pontiac Tribune) – A warrior. A dreamer. A visionary. I met David Crowley when he was starting to promote his new project, Gray State, in Tampa in 2012. He had a vision of bringing a Hollywood quality movie exposing the tyranny and destruction of the police state to theaters across the country.

Two years later, he was succeeding. The trailer had been viewed nearly 1 million times. The film had already raised $61,000 in initial funding. A side documentary on just how close America was to its own Gray State was almost completed, paving the way for his masterpiece.

And now he’s dead.

According to the Apple Valley police department, it is an “apparent murder-suicide” that left him, his wife, and young daughter all dead in an Apple Valley, MN home. The police haven’t said for how long, but their neighbor who originally discovered the bodies believes they have been laying there since before Christmas as packages hadn’t been taken inside.

There are many questions yet to be asked. Police are supposedly treating the murder as suspicious. Correlation does not equal causation, and the fact he was working on a successful film exposing the police state does not mean he was targeted with malicious intent. But it may have the same effect. As posted on Gray State: The Rise’s Facebook page, the team is unsure as the to the future of the project.

graystatetherise

This film, which could reach millions with a clear message about the dangers of the police state today. is now in jeopardy. And it’s time for those of us concerned about the police state to do more than just talk.

First, we remember and celebrate the life he led, and the movement he birthed. We remember and cherish the time we had with him, for some of us just a few days, for others a lifetime. Much like was done with Aaron Swartz, I’ve set up a page where people can post their memories and messages to his family and friends, and hope to gift it to them when this week is up. Please send any remembrances to rememberdavidcrowley@gmail.com, and they will be posted here: http://rememberdavidcrowley.tumblr.com/

Second, we help the team make their decision. We offer to take this idea, this project, this unfinished painting and help turn it into a masterpiece. We offer to take up the paintbrush of the master, and while some can contribute blue, some can contribute green, some can paint in yellow, we can each do our part to make Gray State a reality, so the gray state itself does not become our reality. Send an email to rememberdavidcrowley@gmail.com with why you want to help and what you can step up to do.

The police will look into the suspicious circumstances surrounding his passing. I cannot affect that. I cannot wipe away his friends’ grief any more than an eraser can wipe away the contours of the earth.

But I can do something.

I may not be a master painter, but I am an artist. I may not be a director, but I am a dreamer. I may not be able to save the world, but I can do my part. And I will do my part.

Shall we finish the masterpiece?

———————————–

Dan Johnson is the Founder and President of the Solutions Institute, the first-ever Activist Consulting Firm

-t

A coworker brought up an interesting point about suspicious deaths such as these: Even if "they" didn't do it, "they" are perfectly happy having us believe that "they" did it. Think of Michael Hastings. Young writers will think twice about taking on the CIA. Did the CIA really kill Hastings? Doesn't matter at this point. We believe it.
    It's entirely possible that Crowder snapped and killed his family. It's also possible that the fibbies sent someone down -after the fact- to jimmy the door or leave other Easter eggs. Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Well he did donate to Ron's 2012 run.

Surprised nobody mentioned this bit from the article:
    When we talked about 'Gray State' I told him I'm not really into conspiracies," Hubbell said Sunday. "I told him I'm a Buddhist/atheist/tree-hugging liberal, and with a wink in his eye, he said, 'I'm just trying to get something out there.' He always had that wink in his eye. He told me he had found a niche, a target audience and could feed off that niche."

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    Sad about what happened but that movie looks like absolute $#@!.
    Well I thought it looked like the best movie ever. Seriously. If they had ever done a Kickstarter for it I would have kicked in.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well he did donate to Ron's 2012 run.

Surprised nobody mentioned this bit from the article:
    Watch post 4

-t

> A side documentary on just how close America was to its own Gray State was almost completed

Does anyone know the name of said documentary? Only one of about half a dozen articles mentions it but doesn't name it.

-t

From Jordan Page

"This is for all those who are suffering from the news about David Crowley. David was a good friend of mine and he directed this video for my song Writing on the Wall. He was incredibly gifted and generous with his time and talents. He believed in me and I in him. I stand with all of you who are feeling his loss tonight. I hope this song helps you. I just watched it and it helped me. Thank you David."

- Jordan Page
    https://www.facebook.com/graystatemovie
    https://www.facebook.com/graystatetherise
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-19-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Here is what baffles me.... Obviously they died before Christmas if no presents had been opened, etc... And they were finally found Sat Jan 17th.... 3.5 weeks later. No other family was concerned they did not talk to Rani over Christmas? That in and of itself seems bizarre. The murder / suicide thing seems highly questionable, but the fact it took 3.5 weeks seems equally bizarre.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

The other thing that would put it in the murder category is that it is extremely "rare" for someone to put a bullet in their brain and THEN drop the gun. If nothing else, the trigger guard is going to keep it in your hand.

The gun was found NEAR the bodies...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Here is what baffles me.... Obviously they died before Christmas if no presents had been opened, etc... And they were finally found Sat Jan 17th.... 3.5 weeks later. No other family was concerned they did not talk to Rani over Christmas? That in and of itself seems bizarre. The murder / suicide thing seems highly questionable, but the fact it took 3.5 weeks seems equally bizarre.
    Yeah. That's pretty crazy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    The other thing that would put it in the murder category is that it is extremely "rare" for someone to put a bullet in their brain and THEN drop the gun. If nothing else, the trigger guard is going to keep it in your hand.

The gun was found NEAR the bodies...

-t
    Why is "rare" in quotations?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    And the neighbor who supposedly found him states that he shoveled his driveway twice - yet he never noticed the Christmas packages on the porch until Saturday??? He never heard the dog barking incessantly, which you know would be the case for a dog cooped up without food and water for days on end - let alone weeks. No Grandmas or Grandpas from EITHER side checking in on Rani? Too many unanswered questions.

His neighbors are in on it too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Unknown. I have been hopeful of it being produced. They had just secured $30 million for production.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

And the neighbor who supposedly found him states that he shoveled his driveway twice - yet he never noticed the Christmas packages on the porch until Saturday??? He never heard the dog barking incessantly, which you know would be the case for a dog cooped up without food and water for days on end - let alone weeks. No Grandmas or Grandpas from EITHER side checking in on Rani? Too many unanswered questions.
    How could ANYONE miss the Christmas presents, unless they were very small packages....

https://goo.gl/maps/7rxAT
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast