Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Gray State" director dead

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Unknown. I have been hopeful of it being produced. They had just secured $30 million for production.
    That should rule out financial difficulties as a motive for murder/suicide.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That should rule out financial difficulties as a motive for murder/suicide.
    From my reading,, no one believes the suicide story for a second.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From my reading,, no one believes the suicide story for a second.
    Neither do I. As many here have pointed out it makes no sense that in 3.5 weeks no one inquired as to their well being and over a holiday period no less. It makes no sense that presents were unattended in plain site and not inquired of.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    His neighbors are in on it too?
    You didn't know him, so it's easy for you assume the line the gov't is putting out there ,hoping that we'll all swallow, is the truth.
    Last edited by Deborah K; 01-19-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I noticed in one of the news reports that his mailbox was empty. Why would that be?
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Unknown. I have been hopeful of it being produced. They had just secured $30 million for production.
    Peter, where did you read that?

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Breitbart, Clancy (alleged), Hastings and now this guy? Whoa. One of these days the henchmen are going to be ambushed by a good Samaritan.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-19-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Peter, where did you read that?
    FB I think.. a while back..

was the last I had heard,, before this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post
    I noticed in one of the news reports that his mailbox was empty. Why would that be?
    Dunno where you found that, but if true it is legitimately weird. As in weirder that unfound Christmas packages. Who was emptying their mailbox? Even if you register your mailing address at a PO Box, you still get route bulk mail simply by having a box beside the road. There is no way in modern America to have a mailbox standing beside a road for 3 weeks and it's empty. This tells me someone didn't just empty the mailbox on the day they were killed, but KEPT emptying it all they way up until they were discovered....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Dunno where you found that, but if true it is legitimately weird. As in weirder that unfound Christmas packages. Who was emptying their mailbox? Even if you register your mailing address at a PO Box, you still get route bulk mail simply by having a box beside the road. There is no way in modern America to have a mailbox standing beside a road for 3 weeks and it's empty. This tells me someone didn't just empty the mailbox on the day they were killed, but KEPT emptying it all they way up until they were discovered....
    Who would go to such an effort to conceal the crime scene?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless the family put in a 'Hold Mail' request. Seems investigators would be able to get that information.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Obviously, crowder walked to the mailblox to empty it after he shot himself in the head.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

I see no reason to clear the mail for that reason. More likely (assuming the worst), whatever was coming via the mail was the target of the killer. Assuming of course there was a killer and it wasn't a suicide thing.

Unless the family put in a 'Hold Mail' request. Seems investigators would be able to get that information.
    The family may have been planning to go away for holidays. Maybe they were going to go to the Caribbean for a month. Put the mail on hold, called all the relatives, "see you in February!"
    However, if this was terroristic, I would have been meant to be discovered in the most gruesome way possible. They probably wanted the story to come out on Christmas to get the rest of us thinking, "Gee, I can shut up and enjoy a nice Christmas with my wife and kids. Or...I can open my mouth and get us all killed."

I'm not sure that hold mail applies to unaddressed bulk so much. I think mail holds apply to addressed mail, while "every mailbox along route 2" is not affected by a hold. Therefore, they would get no 'real' mail, but the pointless coupons that go to everyone's box regardless would still arrive. That, however, is just speculation. It's still just speculation at this point that the box was actually empty, mind you.

Any industrious folks wanna post a transcript?

I see no reason to clear the mail for that reason. More likely (assuming the worst), whatever was coming via the mail was the target of the killer. Assuming of course there was a killer and it wasn't a suicide thing.
    The neighbor stated that he shoveled their drive twice. He may have emptied the mailbox too.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure that hold mail applies to unaddressed bulk so much. I think mail holds apply to addressed mail, while "every mailbox along route 2" is not affected by a hold. Therefore, they would get no 'real' mail, but the pointless coupons that go to everyone's box regardless would still arrive. That, however, is just speculation. It's still just speculation at this point that the box was actually empty, mind you.
    They will hold the junk mail if they know that nobody is there. I have a rental, and when it's empty...so is the mailbox.
    What doesn't stop is the junk that isn't mail. When the market tanked in 2008, it was easy to spot the foreclosures by the newspapers and flyers (handymen ads, political flyers, etc) stacked up on the front porch.

Ahh, I see. Never had it done before. Usually get family or neighbors to pick it up for me.

"Very angry dog inside." hmmm....and they didn't shoot him? I hate to even think about this, but..... if they were there for weeks and the dog was locked up with them, what are the chances of the dog sustaining himself....you know...

No mention of that by the neighbor who looked inside the window (with curtains wide open). And no mention of eaten bodies by the police on arrival, either.

And the police recording states that the sliding glass door was ajar.

Too much just doesn't add up.

Fluffpost has it now: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6500532.html

Skewed of course, to make him look like a gun-loving conspiracy theorist whack-job. And the comment section follows in lock-step.

A hungry dog will eat anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    "Very angry dog inside." hmmm....and they didn't shoot him? I hate to even think about this, but..... if they were there for weeks and the dog was locked up with them, what are the chances of the dog sustaining himself....you know...

No mention of that by the neighbor who looked inside the window (with curtains wide open). And no mention of eaten bodies by the police on arrival, either.

And the police recording states that the sliding glass door was ajar.

Too much just doesn't add up.
    I think it suspicious, without a coroners report, a ballistics report or a blood spatter report that this is already being described as a murder/suicide. With the door ajar it seems plausible that they may have been out returned home to intruders and he died trying to protect his family, hence the gun on the floor. I dunno just seems hinky to me. I'm not exactly a super sociable person, and I would imagine that he was, but if I wasn't heard from in 3.5 weeks someone would have checked on my well being, be it business associate, friend, neighbor or family.

Another thing that makes me wonder. A dog can only survive about a week at most (depending on conditions) without water. How is it that the dog survived that long. Were the toilet seats left up? That might give it enough water to survive.

Another thing that makes me wonder. A dog can only survive about a week at most (depending on conditions) without water. How is it that the dog survived that long. Were the toilet seats left up? That might give it enough water to survive.
    An article made mention of the couch being shredded and stuffed animal toys being shredded and all over the place.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In 1992, at an American Academy of Forensic Sciences conference in New Orleans, a forensic pathologist told a haunting story: He explained that when people who live alone with their pets die unexpectedly, their bodies are sometimes left in the house for several days. Without their owners around to fill their bowls, the pets often go unfed. In cases where these people owned dogs, their pets would usually go several days without resorting to eating the owner's body. However, a cat would only wait a day or two. The phenomenon is called "postmortem predation."

If it were murder/suicide, wouldn't the dog be killed too? I can see forgetting the goldfish, but a dog?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    In 1992, at an American Academy of Forensic Sciences conference in New Orleans, a forensic pathologist told a haunting story: He explained that when people who live alone with their pets die unexpectedly, their bodies are sometimes left in the house for several days. Without their owners around to fill their bowls, the pets often go unfed. In cases where these people owned dogs, their pets would usually go several days without resorting to eating the owner's body. However, a cat would only wait a day or two. The phenomenon is called "postmortem predation."
    Also, the sliding glass door was left ajar according to the police recording. He may have left the door open for the dog to go outside and eat and do other things. He could have left a big bag of food on the porch, and left the toilet seats up. If the heater was intentionally left off and the door left open, it could explain why neighbors didn't smell anything too. I guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Why is "rare" in quotations?
    Because "rare" = never. I've never heard of it happening, but I suppose it might be remotely possible.

And we have motive.

-t

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast