Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Gray State" director dead

Lets clear up one thing. People who work in film have a tendancy to travel. A LOT. And they often take their families with them. His neighbors may not have thought that mail piling up as suspicious at all because he most likely thought the same thing, probably out of town. What gets me is the total lack of motivation if they had just secured $30 mil for a production budget.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Peter, where did you read that?
    According to musician Jordan Page, a friend of David Crowley, “The film was about to start production with a $30 million budget from a major Hollywood studio.”

http://www.policestateusa.com/2015/gray-state-suicide/
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

Another "murder / suicide" ...

http://topinfopost.com/2013/10/16/91...-in-california

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in California

Phillip Marshall, a former airplane pilot and author whose works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” – “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which Marshall theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but rather U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated 9/11, was found dead along with his two children in their Murphrys-area home in California. Reports indicate all 3 died of gunshot wounds.

Friends of Marshall’s kids, Alex 17 and Macaila 14, discovered the gruesome scene after showing up to check on them on Saturday after not having heard from them for numerous days.

The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office reported that both children as well as the family dog were shot once in the head with a handgun.

Marshall’s estranged wife and mother of the 2 kids was traveling abroad at the time of the shootings.

A possible motive for the shootings has not been determined but police reports indicated evidence that it was a murder suicide.

According to his Amazon author bio:

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government “special activities” contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community. Beginning with his role in the 1980s as a Learjet captain first as part of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting on Pablo Escobar, and later in the covert arming of the Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians. Marshall is the leading aviation expert on the September 11th attack, as well as a masterful storyteller. The Big Bamboozle (2012) is his second work to focus on the flight training and preparation of 9/11 hijackers’ after False Flag 911 was published in 2008. His first book, Lakefront Airport (2003) was a novel based on his experience as a government contract pilot during the Iran-Contra operation. Philip Marshall began his 20-year career as an airline pilot in 1985, flying first with Eastern Airlines and then with United. He holds captain ratings on the Boeing 727, 737, 747, 757 and 767. Born and raised in New Orleans, Marshall currently resides in California.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another news article I saw said that the reporter contacted a colleague who was also working on the film who said that talks had stopped a while back. any confirms on that 30 million dollar deal?
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

A high-ranking judicial police chief in Limoges committed suicide last Wednesday hours after being asked to file a report on the Charlie Hebdo killings, it has emerged.

The events in France might seem unrelated until you realize they're called "International Bankers" for a reason, and their agenda for the U.S. is also their agenda for Europe.

For those that need an MSM link,,

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story...-valley-family
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

sometimes a spade is a spade, and I think a lot of people around here run a fine line of delusions that there do not exist in the "liberty" crowd as their paranoia makes seemingly fit in and attracts some of the like.

It gets a little sadder when people start calling events a conspiracy without little or poor evidence that seem to go against their understanding of the world, and blindly siding with anyone who resembles to have similar view points as you like the Cliven Bundy situation also which can backfire pretty hard. Do you really want to back this guy if he killed his wife and 5 yr old daughter ? Be very careful with evidence that you make your conclusions based off.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    sometimes a spade is a spade, and I think a lot of people around here run a fine line of delusions that there do not exist in the "liberty" crowd as their paranoia makes seemingly fit in and attracts some of the like.

It gets a little sadder when people start calling events a conspiracy without little or poor evidence that seem to go against their understanding of the world, and blindly siding with anyone who resembles to have similar view points as you like the Cliven Bundy situation also which can backfire pretty hard. Do you really want to back this guy if he killed his wife and 5 yr old daughter ? Be very careful with evidence that you make your conclusions based off.
    So early I don't think anyone has made any conclusions. Just a discussion of what is known to us at this time.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Rough Cut . The Rise. (Documentary, not movie)

^^was pulled

Last edited by pcosmar; 01-21-2015 at 09:37 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I've only had time to read some of the posts here. This doesn't make any sense to me. There are thousands of documentaries that have been made with themes focusing on an Americam police state, FEMA, etc. Have they gone after those filmmakers as well?

Would be curious to look up films on IMDB to see how many dramas about an American police state storyline, have actually been produced.
    If you think in terms of propaganda, the powers that be like to keep us living in fear, so I would think they wouldn't have a problem with
    these types of films - the goal being to always keep the public in line & fearful that martial law could become a reality.

Was the theme of this particular drama advocating revolution? THAT may have been the deal breaker - that and the fact that 30 million was secured to make it more realistic looking as opposed to a typical small indie film with cheaper production values.

Another question - how was he able to secure $30 million?? That's pretty impressive considering indie filmmakers have a difficult enough time raising even $10,000 . Was it through donations alone or did he borrow it and from who?

Also, what did he do in the military? Was he was in army intelligence? Did he have access to anything classified and maybe they were also fearful of him writing about it in the film? So many unanswered questions. Very sad.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    I've only had time to read some of the posts here. This doesn't make any sense to me. There are thousands of documentaries that have been made with themes focusing on an Americam police state, FEMA, etc. Have they gone after those filmmakers as well?

Would be curious to look up films on IMDB to see how many dramas about an American police state storyline, have actually been produced.
    If you think in terms of propaganda, the powers that be like to keep us living in fear, so I would think they wouldn't have a problem with
    these types of films - the goal being to always keep the public in line & fearful that martial law could become a reality.

Was the theme of this particular drama advocating revolution? THAT may have been the deal breaker - that and the fact that 30 million was secured to make it more realistic looking as opposed to a typical small indie film with cheaper production values.

Another question - how was he able to secure $30 million?? That's pretty impressive considering indie filmmakers have a difficult enough time raising even $10,000 . Was it through donations alone or did he borrow it and from who?

Also, what did he do in the military? Was he was in army intelligence? Did he have access to anything classified and maybe they were also fearful of him writing about it in the film? So many unanswered questions. Very sad.
    Have you been following the progress for the last couple years?
    It has been posted here..

The project was kick started by donations.. well over $50K to start. and he has been doing the documentary while he has been pitching the film to sponsors/Producers.
    Word is that the financing for the full production had been secured..

I have no idea who killed them,, Government or other criminals.. But the murder/suicide story stinks.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Have you been following the progress for the last couple years?
    It has been posted here..

The project was kick started by donations.. well over $50K to start. and he has been doing the documentary while he has been pitching the film to sponsors/Producers.
    Word is that the financing for the full production had been secured..

I have no idea who killed them,, Government or other criminals.. But the murder/suicide story stinks.
    Wow. Wonder what his first video was like to solicit such contributions. No, haven't been following this. I don't visit here as often as I used to. Thanks.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

I think you are confusing "this smells really fishy" with "this is some kind of conspiracy done by the federal government." There is a lot of the former and almost none of the latter in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    Wow. Wonder what his first video was like to solicit such contributions. No, haven't been following this. I don't visit here as often as I used to. Thanks.

I've been following this since the beginning. I even ponied up $21 for the first fundraising effort, a couple years ago.

It gets a little sadder when people start calling events a conspiracy without little or poor evidence that seem to go against their understanding of the world
    They confirmed they are treating the death as 'suspicious'.

I guess the Apple Valley police are conspiracy theorists as well. They'd better watch themselves if they don't want to end up suicided like that French cop.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Rough Cut . The Rise. (Documentary, not movie)
    save this one to your hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    save this one to your hard drive.

Chrome has completely disabled every extension for downloading YTs

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Chrome has completely disabled every extension for downloading YTs
    A google product preventing you from saving content from another google product. Imagine that... Why would you use Chrome?

www.offliberty.com

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    A google product preventing you from saving content from another google product. Imagine that... Why would you use Chrome?

www.offliberty.com
    Most other browsers are becoming more resource-hoggy by the day. At any given moment I'll have 20 windows and 100 tabs open. It's been a while since I used Opera. Might have to go back. Doubt Opera has an FLV downloader though.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Most other browsers are becoming more resource-hoggy by the day. At any given moment I'll have 20 windows and 100 tabs open. It's been a while since I used Opera. Might have to go back. Doubt Opera has an FLV downloader though.

Again, offliberty.com - no plug in needed. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Again, offliberty.com - no plug in needed. :-)
    Oh wow lol. I visited the link, glanced at it, poked a few buttons and didn't know what it was lmao. Now that you made this reply I figured it out. hahaha

saving it now

offliberty.com only downloaded the audio in MP3 format. no video.

then another button pops up. "I want the video file." seems like a good site, but the developer could use a little help with ergonomics.

I haven't used it in a while, but isn't there a site where you can paste the youtube url and it will give you a downloadable file?

Ok, here is the one I used before.

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I haven't used it in a while, but isn't there a site where you can paste the youtube url and it will give you a downloadable file?

Ok, here is the one I used before.

http://www.clipconverter.cc/
    Once I figured out my way through the maze, the cheese was in MP4 format.

It is a surreal world we live in. This whole story stinks so far, just too many wtf moments when reading all the reports on this. Remember we are talking about a government who tried to pull off Operation Northwoods.....
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Editor’s note, January 22nd, 10:23 a.m. EST: It has been brought to our attention that the MnPoliceClips.com audio includes a significant detail from police who noted that a rear slider door of the Crowley’s home was “unlocked and slightly ajar.” Benswann.com will continue to investigate this incident, including interviews and follow-up reporting when possible.
    From Benswann.com
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I'll just put this here:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast