Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photographer Shows Proof of Shocking Similarities In Human Templates Between Complete Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Funny comments

Humor aside, do Chinese people really look alike to each other?
    Whenever we go to China I have a devil of a time finding my wife in the crowds...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Whenever we go to China I have a devil of a time finding my wife in the crowds...
    At least you have an excuse when you bring home the "wrong" gal...

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Last edited by DamianTV; 07-09-2016 at 01:53 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Meh most of the time it's similarities in just a couple of areas that confuse people. Height, complexion, body type, general coloration, eyes, and mouth, are usually enough to bring on the "similar" claim. If there's a shared quirk or external quality (ie - wearing a similar hat or smiling more with one side of the mouth than the other) then it's considered uncanny.

Of course, I get told by most Hispanic people I meet that I look like their cousin. I usually respond with "I probably am your cousin" and leave it at that.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think I just discovered another conspiracy...

NO, HUMANS WANT TO SAY A GRADIENT IS A SERIES OF POINTS BUT THEY ARE SMALL THINKERS

THE DOPPELGANGER EFFECT IS DUE TO EMPIRES AND CONCUBINES, SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION OF CHILDREN NOT PROGENY TO THE THRONE

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    NO, HUMANS WANT TO SAY A GRADIENT IS A SERIES OF POINTS BUT THEY ARE SMALL THINKERS

THE DOPPELGANGER EFFECT IS DUE TO EMPIRES AND CONCUBINES, SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION OF CHILDREN NOT PROGENY TO THE THRONE
    IS THAT A LIFE SKILL I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wanted to post a pic of my dick and it's resemblance to 99% of congress but...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I wanted to post a pic of my dick and it's resemblance to 99% of congress but...
    Don't insult your dick that way, I'm sure it's lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Don't insult your dick that way, I'm sure it's lovely.
    Awww shucks...

THIS ONE

These certainly DO resemble congress;

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    These certainly DO resemble congress;

Reminds me more of Trump for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That's sickening.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post

You should write your thoughts down on paper.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Kansas man free after 17 years in prison after lookalike raises doubts in case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – "You have to find some type of peace because if not, you're going to drown."

Nearly 17 years in prison for someone else's crime: A Kansas City's man freedom only came when his look-alike showed up in prison too.

Richard Jones is enjoying his first weekend of freedom after nearly 17 years behind bars.

He always maintained his innocence when KCK police linked him to a 1999 robbery. Eyewitnesses pointed to his mugshot back then.

But they couldn't be sure. When presented with side by side images of another man.

Now he has his life back, thanks to his faith and the tireless work of wrongful conviction advocates.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/12...s-in-case.html

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast