Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photographer Shows Proof of Shocking Similarities In Human Templates Between Complete Stranger

Photographer Shows Proof of Shocking Similarities In Human Templates Between Complete Stranger

More photos at the link. It's pretty crazy, really.

Have you been told you look like someone? Do you think you look like 'em?
    I get that a lot and yeah, I do strongly resemble the person I'm compared to.

Photographer Shows Proof of Shocking Similarities In Human Templates Between Complete Strangers

Billions of souls have inhabited Earth, but there have only been about 500 original human templates to choose from throughout human history. These templates were both a reflection of inner and outer beauty. Many metaphysicians have denied the existence of these templates. A 62-year-old Montreal-based photographer has spent the last 12 years scouring the world for complete strangers who have alarmingly similar physical characteristics. The results, at least in part, support the contention that not only do these templates exist, but sometimes to such a degree that there are other human beings on the planet that look almost identical to others, despite no relation whatsoever.

The two gentleman above are an excellent example of two complete strangers that not only look like brothers, but twins, yet they are not related.

“I was inspired by 2 things,” said photographerFrancois Brunelle. “First I used to see look-alikes all over since a very long time. Second, my own likeness with TV character Mr Bean.”

I’ll let you be the judge of Brunelle’s resemblance to the British character.

The templates have been very helpful for us in our journey as human beings. In our early growth as a species we needed strong and sturdy templates to ensure survival, especially with our repeating patterns of war.

In the beginning of life these images are produced by the template itself, then pass to our primary parental contracts and on to us. The image changes only when we override the original template with our beliefs or our desires. Even so, it would only change so much and that was a restriction of the template itself. The highest image is stored as part of this template. Similar to DNA, our body looks at this image every time it re-creates itself.

In our world of over 7 billion, and regardless of race, ethnicity, sex or age, there is somebody who looks almost identical to you, although the chances are a fraction of 1 percent, they still exist. When looking at the following images, it is undeniable that the probability can become a reality.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/07/...strangers.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

kinda funny you posted this. about 2 nights ago started thinking about this and ive always wanted to see if i look like someone else. it would be weird, yet neat.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    kinda funny you posted this. about 2 nights ago started thinking about this and ive always wanted to see if i look like someone else. it would be weird, yet neat.
    I was reading your mind.

Funny comments
    David Lee · Top Commenter · Waiter at AjiheiHe'd have a blast in China.
    Reply ·

· 969 ·
    David Lee · Top Commenter · Waiter at Ajihei
    I can say it cuz I'm Asian. And if you thought I'm Chinese, it's cuz you're racist.
    Reply · · 263 · July 5, 2014 at 7:43pm
    Humor aside, do Chinese people really look alike to each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I was reading your mind.
    What'd do for the rest of the evening?

Ducks for cover........

I noticed this a few times while traveling as a Truck Driver. I see a person with a resemblance to someone else I know back home. I'd see cashiers that look like they resemble or could be related to a celebrity.

Hell just a week ago I went to a job interview and I swear the manager looked like he could be related to Bill Murray. Hair was much more grey and he had a mustache, but otherwise the resemblance was very strong.

It makes me wonder if such people really are related, but come from families broken up hundreds of years ago. Or maybe a family with certain facial features has splintered off many times through history when some member travel away as merchants or soldiers. Or in some cases displaced after being conquered. It would be interested if their DNA could be compared.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I noticed this a few times while traveling as a Truck Driver. I see a person with a resemblance to someone else I know back home. I'd see cashiers that look like they resemble or could be related to a celebrity.

Hell just a week ago I went to a job interview and I swear the manager looked like he could be related to Bill Murray. Hair was much more grey and he had a mustache, but otherwise the resemblance was very strong.

It makes me wonder if such people really are related, but come from families broken up hundreds of years ago. Or maybe a family with certain facial features has splintered off many times through history when some member travel away as merchants or soldiers. Or in some cases displaced after being conquered. It would be interested if their DNA could be compared.
    I've wondered the same thing!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What'd do for the rest of the evening?

Ducks for cover........
    Yeah, it didn't take long to read satch's mind.

Bless his heart....

I'm just teasin' satch, I strained a bit.

It's funny, in England, there's "a look" that seems to pervade in each of the old kingdoms.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This adds a whole new spin on things. Are we sharing our templates with critters?

500 original human templates to choose from throughout human history
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Yeah, it didn't take long to read satch's mind.

Bless his heart....

I'm just teasin' satch, I strained a bit.
    well bless your heart, and bless my heart...(old lady voice) haha

Doppelgangers Take DNA Test to Find Out If They're Related, 'Surprised' by Results

Two twin strangers from Ireland -- who never knew the other existed until two months ago -- recently took a DNA test to find out if they were related.

The results "absolutely surprised" the both of them, according to Niamh Geaney, who added that she and her doppelganger Irene Adams "couldn't believe" the results.

Geaney -- who's from Dublin, Ireland -- told ABC News today she first connected with Adams -- who's from Sligo, Ireland -- this past November after a friend of Adams' told her she looked like "that doppelganger girl on the news."

Coincidentally, a friend of Adams' brother also contacted Geaney around the same time.

"We got in touch, met up and it was absolutely surreal to see yet another one of my doppelgangers in the flesh," said Geaney, 27. She explained that Adams, 28, is actually the third doppelganger she's discovered so far since creating Twin Strangers, a website and tool that uses facial recognition software to match you to a potential lookalike.

"We clicked instantly, and just like my second doppelganger, she not only looked exactly like but also acted like me," Geaney said. "It was like watching myself. Our facial expressions are exactly the same, our eyes and nose crinkle the same way, we smile the same and she also talks with her hands just like me."

Dozens of users commented on video of Geaney's and Adam's meetup, suggesting the two should get a DNA test since the both of them were from Ireland and could actually be "10th cousins or related somewhere down the line," Geaney said.

This past December, the two went to national DNA testing center DNA Ireland, where they gave samples of their saliva.

The samples were used for three tests that determined the probability of the two being sisters, half sisters, or related at all based on lineage traced up to 20,000 years ago.

Below are the results, which were delivered earlier this month to Geaney and Adams:

Probability of Being Full Siblingship

There was only a 0.0006 percent chance the two had the same parents.

Probability of Being Half Siblingship

There was only a 0.1 percent chance the two shared one parent.

Probability of Sharing a Common Ancestor Up to 20,0000 Years Ago

Rather than a percentage, this test gives users their haplogroup, which is a letter assigned to a genetic population group of people who share a common ancestor on a patrilineal or matrilineal line.

Geaney had Haplogroup H, and Adams had Haplogroup T.

"We were shocked," Geaney said. "We thought, 'OK, we definitely have to have relatives from the same place somewhere down the line,' but that wasn't the case."

Geaney added that she believes the test has "fascinating implications" and that the test could suggest "doppelgangers really are, in fact, a mysterious phenomenon."
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=36424494
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same template?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2dfce554-2dae-46aa-91e0-bd54a170ef1c.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	4749
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steve-Young-Speaker.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	4750
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

No, Donald Trump looks like Jeff Dunham's puppet character Walter.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Is it natural or is it GMO?

(Same question for the corn, too ...)

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    No, Donald Trump looks like Jeff Dunham's puppet character Walter.
    Pic or didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Is it natural or is it GMO?

(Same question for the corn, too ...)
    Pfft, GMO obviously.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reincarnation?

We need more of these...

The people who program the facial recognition systems for surveillance purposes will tell you that there are only about 90 or so different facial structures.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

We need more of these...

A "George Cloney" ?

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    waitaminit....

///

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast