Thread: PHOTOS: Rand Paul visits Las Vegas

Thumbs up PHOTOS: Rand Paul visits Las Vegas

Over the past two days, I had the pleasure of attending several events in Las Vegas featuring Senator Rand Paul. For the first event, Senator Paul visited a diner on the Las Vegas strip, and it was eerily reminiscent of a stop by a presidential campaign. The media was out in full force, and Rand received nothing but a positive response during his visit. He also spoke at a reception for the Nevada Republican Party at a local italian restaurant, attended a high profile dinner, and spoke at a breakfast conference focused on EB-5 immigration. You can find more photos HERE.

It was an absolute pleasure to be able to attend so many events with Senator Paul these past three days, especially given that I was the only photographer that was given such access. Thank you to all of the people that helped me accomplish this. I'll be going to Dallas/Fort Worth in a few weeks in order to attend a couple of events that Rand will be speaking at as well.

You can find nearly 40 photos from the diner visit here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7649921827470/

You can find more than 30 photos from the NV GOP reception here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7649922595990/

You can find nearly 20 photos from the private dinner here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7649934203628/

You can find nearly 40 photos from the breakfast EB-5 conference here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7650333139092/
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That first pic is insane, totally a 2016 campaign stop picture. Thanks Gage as always.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    That first pic is insane, totally a 2016 campaign stop picture. Thanks Gage as always.
    Yeah, it reminded me a lot of being on the campaign trail with Ron Paul in 2012. I believe that was Rand's only public event during the entire trip, so I think the media was a little anxious to make sure they got their shots.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Gage I watched this last night... I think you'd appreciate it:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/camera-changed-world/

Robert Drew worked as a writer and editor for Life Magazine at the time, and he convinced the money people at the company to give him a million dollars to create a camera that would meet all these desires. The camera they created was a four-pound prototype that allowed for unprecedented mobility in filmmaking. The first film shot on it was Primary, which followed then-senator John F. Kennedy in his presidential primary campaign efforts. In four short days of filming, they changed filmmaking forever.

Excellent work as always I love the orange juice scene
    Last edited by presence; 01-18-2015 at 11:53 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Great work as always!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

That is interesting, presence, thank you for sharing. And thank you as well, Matt.

Great pictures. Good to see Kelley on the trial.
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/