View Poll Results: What will you do on election day?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Republican, Party Loyalty!

1 1.52%
  • Vote Democrat, so Rand can be the nominee in 2020!

2 3.03%
  • Vote Third Party!

37 56.06%
  • Stay Home, voting won't accomplish anything!

22 33.33%
  • I don't like Rand and wouldn't vote for him.

4 6.06%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Rand Paul Loses GOP Primary, What Will You Do?

If Rand Paul Loses GOP Primary, What Will You Do?

If Rand Paul runs for the Republican nomination and loses it, will you vote for the Republican candidate, the Democrat, third party, or just stay home?

I'll vote Libertarian or Constitution in this situation.
    Stop believing stupid things

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    unless the republican candidate or his/her veep is named massie or amash, i'll probably write in Ron Paul again if the libertarian party can't find a good candidate.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

I'll wait and see what my options are.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    There is not enough information to know at this point, so I can't vote in this poll.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I voted third party, but I agree with Bryan that we can't know for sure yet. But, my "default" option would be to look at the LP and CP candidates and go from there.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I voted third party, but I agree with Bryan that we can't know for sure yet. But, my "default" option would be to look at the LP and CP candidates and go from there.
    Same here. I don't have a problem with any party, but I don't expect a good nominee out of the R's unless its Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is incredibly valuable in the Senate. Just stay there. And I want Obama to run for House of Representatives. Just like former President John Quincy Adams. And I want Cynthia McKinney in the Democratic Party debates in 2015-16.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-17-2015 at 01:31 AM.

Probably just about the same thing I'm doing now.

I will do what I did in 2008 and 2012:

Write in Ron Paul and rest well that night.

No option for "dig a big heavily fortified hole and get into it with ammo and food and wait" couldn't answer the poll.

Depends on who wins. Not enough information to form an opinion yet.

Sometimes I will vote 3rd party, sometime I vote GOP depending on who it is and who they are against.

If Rand Paul doesn't win, I'd really appreciate all your help with this - http://opendebates2016.com/ - !
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

I imagine I'll vote third party and start stocking up on canned goods.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

I know it's early, but at this point I'm disappointed that so few people say they will stay home.

On the other hand, it's really encouraging that so far we have 0 people who will vote Republican.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I decided to No longer Consent after the 2012 election.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I know it's early, but at this point I'm disappointed that so few people say they will stay home.
    Meh, you can just keep on feeling that much extra special.

Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    I decided to No longer Consent after the 2012 election.
    Apathy is essentially consent. Most people do not vote in most elections. If those who did not vote actually cared, they could take the country back.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I will do what I did in 2008 and 2012:

Write in Ron Paul and rest well that night.
    This should have been in the poll.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted for "vote Democratic so Rand can run in 2016".

That's why I voted for Obama in 2012.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

I will be sure to point out here, a lot, that pandering to the establishment Republicans didn't work.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

What will I do?

Take the massive lists we have acquired and begin to get liberty candidates elected on the state level.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I will be sure to point out here, a lot, that pandering to the establishment Republicans didn't work.
    Massive Thread Winner.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    What will I do?

Take the massive lists we have acquired and begin to get liberty candidates elected on the state level.
    Bull$#@!. If state level liberty candidates have ever had access to those lists we'd be 5 years ahead of where we are today.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    BINGO.

I don't vote in public polls.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I don't think the integrity of voting in this country is credible in the first place, so showing up would be completely pointless. I'd probably vote in the primary just to hedge my bets, but getting off my ass to vote for someone with zero chance of being the victor even in an honest election is a waste of time.

I don't know. Rank and file Republican types demand that you vote for the Republican nominee, no matter who it is. People in the liberty movement demand that you not vote for the Republican nominee in the general election, unless it's Ron Paul or Rand Paul. I would rather stop listening to other people and just do whatever I feel is right. I'm getting to the point where I don't feel like I have to get permission from certain people before I can vote a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Bull$#@!. If state level liberty candidates have ever had access to those lists we'd be 5 years ahead of where we are today.
    Some of us do, and are.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast