Thread: Mark Levin interviews Rand Paul

Mark Levin interviews Rand Paul

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-...iews-rand-paul

I haven't listened to it yet but I heard it went well.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent move by Rand!

It was a good interview. They discuss "judicial activism" starting around the 11:00 minute mark. Apparently they both hold Randy Barnett in high regard. Levin and Rand seemed to be in agreement on it, and Rand explained why he used the term at his Heritage speech.

On the one hand, someone like Hannity can gain him a bigger audience, but it is also good for him to engage people like Levin, where an intellectual discussion can be had.

I would recommend that he also go on the Laura Ingraham and Michael Savage shows.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It did go quite well. Almost too well.

This quote from the end sums it up, and this is exactly where Rand wants to be with the Levin types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Levin
    He [Rand] is a sharp dude I'll tell you that. I'm serious about that. You don't have to agree with him on everything but he's willing to come on a program like this, pretty much any program, and engage. Where's Mittster?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

I don't know why but a link to audio never showed up on the right scoop, anybody have a direct link?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

This is where Rand being a doctor is a huge benefit, being able to find an anti-nausea medication strong enough to talk to Levin (who practically made a career of slandering Ron).

Rand did his duty here, big fuxkin rite. Rand knows how to handle this kind of thing, poof: win. The 9th amend got a win via Rand and Mark dealt with it. On all else, Rand flipped the tables w/ eloquency. Mark gave him props toward the end.
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 01-17-2015 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I don't know why but a link to audio never showed up on the right scoop, anybody have a direct link?
    That picture with Levin's face and the American flag is the audio, just click it
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Levin: "You don't have to agree with everything he says..."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hallenge/page2

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    That picture with Levin's face and the American flag is the audio, just click it
    I don't see the face
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I don't see the face
    http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...0771&f=3863423

Click on the 1/15 podcast, and RP starts at about the 75 minute mark.

Tremendous interview, by the by...
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    This is where Rand being a doctor is a huge benefit, being able to find an anti-nausea medication strong enough to talk to Levin (who practically made a career of slandering Ron).
    He goes on Hannity all the time. That would be harder.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He should frequent his show more often. He may not outright support Rand, but he's definitely making him more 'accepting' to Levins listeners.

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    He should frequent his show more often. He may not outright support Rand, but he's definitely making him more 'accepting' to Levins listeners.
    He's been on a few times over the years

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Rand is one smooth bastard
    Almost too smooth lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016