Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden is a super creeper - vid

Joe Biden is a super creeper - vid

If he runs in 2016, this video will be everywhere. I'd like to see a version containing all of his creeper moments during his 'official duties'. This is only the swearing in of the newly elected Senators.

Last edited by devil21; 01-16-2015 at 02:19 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    omgahd
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

it's surprisingly uncomfortable to watch... thought it would be funny but it's not funny at all it's nasty

Had the S.S. not been there I believe he would have got his ass kicked...

Had the S.S. not been there I believe he would have gotten his ass kicked...

Joe Biden gives shout out to "Butt Buddy"....

Let me breath in your...essssssssence.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Had the S.S. not been there I believe he would have gotten his ass kicked...

LOL. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    First bi VP and not a peep.
    That's very unlikely.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

OMG...Getting a little too handsy with the children and oldsters there, uncle Joe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    OMG...Getting a little too handsy with the children and oldsters there, uncle Joe...
    He's an equal opportunity type creepster.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If he runs in 2016, this video will be everywhere. I'd like to see a version containing all of his creeper moments during his 'official duties'. This is only the swearing in of the newly elected Senators.

That's absolutely sick. Power corrupts.

It would be great if one of those kids' parents brought a lawsuit against him, but they would probably end up dead if they did.

All that's missing is a dubover:

He's a Super Creep! Super Creep! He's super creepy, yeah....

He's an equal opportunity type creepster.
    The way that was going, I'm surprised that there were no clips of him offering to change someone's diapers... ick.

ETA: I'm somewhat sure that what we saw there was examples of Joe "grooming" children. :P
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-17-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You guys actually pay this mans salary, do you know that ?
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    You guys actually pay this mans salary, do you know that ?
    Aside from that which I am not able to circumvent, I don't. And there is some measure of self satisfaction in that.

Let me breath in your...essssssssence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Secretary.html

The man is creepy indeed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

At 2:00 in it really looks like he's coping a feel on that little girl. Some of the other stuff looks possibly innocuous, but that? And note how she pushes his hand away. Something wasn't right there.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Caption this photo....

Mine is "Hey dufus! Forget about defending the country and step back here and defend your wife!"

Yes, darling, that's called selling your soul.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

//
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-17-2015 at 04:48 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    At 2:00 in it really looks like he's coping a feel on that little girl. Some of the other stuff looks possibly innocuous, but that? And note how she pushes his hand away. Something wasn't right there.
    Yeah, this^^ *ick* I noticed all the kids looked very uncomfortable around him. Uncle Joe should probably take Photogeniality classes at politician school...
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-17-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Yeah, this^^ *ick* I noticed all the kids looked very uncomfortable around him.
    Epstein island. google it

Epstein island. google it
    ZOMG!

If he runs in 2016, this video will be everywhere.
    I agree, he has my vote now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oh, how I wish I could turn on the sound right now.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Just Biden being Biden? VP's odd moves give pause

02/17/2015 5:57 PM

Vice President Joe Biden talks with Stephanie Carter, wife of incoming Defense Secretary Ash Carter during Carter's swearing in ceremony, Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015, in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington. Carter, 60, is President Barack Obama's fourth secretary of defense. Evan Vucci AP Photo

WASHINGTON Here's the thing about impromptu moments in politics: Often they work, sometimes they fall flat, but occasionally they turn out downright awkward. Vice President Joe Biden learned that the hard way Tuesday — twice.
    Hosting a White House summit on violent extremism, Biden sought to draw a parallel between Minneapolis, where local leaders are working to prevent radicalization of Somali youth, and his hometown of Wilmington, Delaware, which Biden said also has a "large, very identifiable Somali community."
    "I might add, if you ever come to the train station you may notice that I have great relations with them, because an awful lot of them are driving cabs, and are friends of mine," Biden said.
    His audience — a group of religious and community leaders, many of them Muslim or of African descent — responded with muted, uncomfortable chuckles as Biden continued without skipping a beat. "For real. I'm not being solicitous, I'm being serious," he said.

Vice President Joe Biden stands with Stephanie Carter, wife of incoming Defense Secretary Ash Carter, right, during Carter's swearing in ceremony, Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015, in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington. Carter, 60, is President Barack Obama's fourth secretary of defense. | Evan Vucci AP Photo

To some, the observation smacked of a well-publicized gaffe that then-Sen. Biden made in 2006, when he told an Indian-American supporter that in Delaware, "you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent." Amid the resulting dust-up, Biden's aides said he simply meant to highlight the vibrant Indian-American community in his home state.
    Just a few hours before musing about the preponderance of Somali cabbies, Biden was swearing in new Defense Secretary Ash Carter when he got up close and personal with the wife of the man who now runs the most powerful military in the world.
    As Carter began speaking in the Roosevelt Room, Biden beckoned Stephanie Carter from across the room, then put both hands on her shoulders as her husband thanked Biden for presiding over the ceremony. Biden's hands lingered for roughly 20 seconds until he leaned in and whispered in her ear.
    What, pray tell, was the vice president confiding in Carter's wife? It's anybody's guess, but within seconds Carter reached back and put his own hand on his wife's shoulder as he thanked his "perfect wife Stephanie" for her support along his professional path.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/gover...e10553303.html

Related

Just Obama being Obama? P's odd moves give pause

Opinion February 13, 2015
    Selfie Stick Presidency Of Barack Hussein Kardashian
    The selfie stick was just one of several props used by President Barack Obama in a Buzzfeed video he created to promote ObamaCare, theInquisitr reported yesterday.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1839167/183...7gde2fFeuJG.99

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast