Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden is a super creeper - vid

I ran across some Twitter account that photoshops anime characters into current-events photos, and this one was too precious not to share:

and another

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Creepy Anime for Creepy Biden.

Match made in heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Creepy Anime for Creepy Biden.

Match made in heaven.
    This stuff has me in stitches... there's more:

(I think these are well-known anime characters but I really don't know anything about anime.)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Holy $#@!, that's fuggin' hilarious!

Dunno anything about Anime either, but it hardly matters. I'm still gettin' a kick outta this anyway. What is this Twitter account you're getting these from?
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Holy $#@!, that's fuggin' hilarious!

Dunno anything about Anime either, but it hardly matters. I'm still gettin' a kick outta this anyway. What is this Twitter account you're getting these from?
    https://twitter.com/neontaster

I think she's making them as we speak, I keep seeing new ones.

Haaaaa!

Thanks man!
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Let me breath in your...essssssssence.

LOL

Letterman did a top ten. It could have been funnier (but IMO that bit got old about 20 years ago, when it went from once a week to nightly).

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I clicked 'play' thinking that it would be poking some lighthearted fun at the veep, but that was really unsettling. I had to pause the vid a couple times, it was so disturbing. Yuck.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

The American public are fine with sexual perverts and creeps running their lives. They are slaves. Joe Biden fits nicely with all the other ones.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Joe has always been creepy hahaha

Umm, you can just keep my pacifier, Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Umm, you can just keep my pacifier, Joe.

Yeah, no telling where his mouth has been.

Wonder how many of those pictures were family? I'm sure some of the early shots could be found on just about everyone that gets recorded as often as a VP would, but some of those at the end are pretty funny.

He goes both ways too. Even creeping out the pigs.

Bump for the rumor that Biden may throw his hat in the ring! Glorious day,oh, glorious day!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...iden-s-Running

LOL This goes here:

This buffoon is comedy gold, man!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was looking for this. I thought the video would be funny, but it's only disturbing.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

How is this guy vice president!

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is that Sarkozy on the right? Looks like Anthony Weiner. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

--Albert J. Nock

Hillary was going to drag Biden through the mud. He didn't want that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hillary was going to drag Biden through the mud. He didn't want that.
    Not with Hillary, at least.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Renewed Interest

BUMP!

Last edited by Valli6; 11-16-2017 at 12:14 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *Shudders*
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast