Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joe Biden is a super creeper - vid

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

How long do I have to pretend he is not creepy?

"If she wasn't my daughter, I would hit on her." Donald Trump.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "If she wasn't my daughter, I would hit on her." Donald Trump.

Quote is wrong, he said "dating her", and nobody cares.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disgusting human being.

What to watch for when Biden and Beto launch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...n-beto-launch/

March 10
    Neither former vice president Joe Biden nor former Texas representative Beto O’Rourke has officially entered the presidential race, but Democratic insiders have little doubt both will take the plunge. O’Rourke may leap into the fray in the next week or so, Biden early next month. Each will be a top-tier candidate, entering the race with high name ID, a donor base and considerable political talent.

Biden’s challenge is four-fold: Mastering online fundraising; coming to terms with his record on race; maintaining self-discipline; and setting out a vision that is more than a defense of the Obama years.

As for fundraising, the 76-year-old must know what he doesn’t know and let social media gurus teach him new fundraising tactics. Presumably he can attract top talent.

On race, Biden’s decades-old remarks about segregation and his championing of the crime bill in the 1990′s (which led to mass incarceration of African Americans) are a potential, not unsubstantial problem with one of the most critical groups in the coalition, African Americans. He will need to take this issue head-on, right up front, express remorse and explain how he has learned about racial injustice over the years. (He’ll need a compelling civil rights and criminal justice reform agenda as well.) Humility and candor in a major speech (perhaps his kick-off) with an African American audience might be his best chance to put this behind him.

As for self-discipline, Biden’s infamous proclivity for gaffes may not be as much of a danger as an outburst of anger directed at President Trump (he’s done it before, declaring he’d have “beat the hell out of” Trump in high school) and/or in defense of his family. He wears his heart on his sleeve; but most Americans want a calm and mature president not another drama queen.

With regard to his vision, he should not feel compelled to defend every Obama administration action. He must focus not only on what Trump has done to unravel progress but what Biden will do to get American on track again. Experience is an asset because it will allow him to accomplish . . . what? That’s what he’ll have to tell us.

Trump certainly won't bring these things up but he doesn't necessarily have to. He'll just let the people on the internet bring it up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Last edited by devil21; 03-12-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234