Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello, I'm a DPer, and anti drug war activist, small business owner, and am looking forward to joining in the conversation here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecate8 View Post
    Hello, I'm a DPer, and anti drug war activist, small business owner, and am looking forward to joining in the conversation here.
    Welcome to the forums. I find user names interesting. Why Hecate? Is it after the Greek goddess? If so why?

Welcome. You might find it useful to click here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ced-DP-Members
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-13-2015 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

We're glad you came!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I find user names interesting. Why Hecate? Is it after the Greek goddess? If so why?
    And what did Hecate eat ... ?
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Welcome to RPFs! Don't be scared of danke. Just keep a safe distance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Welcome to RPFs! Don't be scared of danke. Just keep a safe distance...
    afraid you might learn something?
    ( or has he tried to convert you.. )
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And what did Hecate eat ... ?
    LOL. Ambrosia?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Grammar Nazi Time:

So.... you're an "anti drug war activist"? Is that someone who is pro-war, anti-drug? Or are you implying that you are pro-legalization of drugs and anti-war? Comma placement and hyphens matter

Welcome!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Welcome, I'm a former DPer myself, and I've found it pretty nice here
    Benton/Collins 2016