Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Post here if you are an active RPF member! (+) Rep to all Responses!

Please Post here if you are an active RPF member! (+) Rep to all Responses!

I cannot help but notice that there are a few members that are here all the time. I see there are thousands of members. If you are an active member that contributes to this forum make yourself known by posting in this thread.
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-10-2015 at 12:02 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What if you're an active member who contributes nothing? Is there room for my kind as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

This is interesting in a quirky kind of way. I get friend requests once in a while from members who have a whole list of "friends" (except that their "friends" are usually the kind of posters who use the place for a social networking app and that kind of thing and never really get involved in genuine political discussions where they'd have to actually think) yet the person looking to "friend' me never post anything. Now why does a person who never posts anything (0 postings...nada, nothing) want to be my "friend"? I just don't get it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-09-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    If you are an active member that contributes to this forum make yourself known by posting in this thread.
    This is a pretty tall order actually, you're trying to get independently minded people to do something they might not want to, you'll do better herding cats.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I like to think I contribute, but I'll leave that up to y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Hello!

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, and some of the newer folks around here probably wouldn't even recognize my user name, but I still rattle my chains and haunt the place sometimes, along with the other ghostly ancients of 2007.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, and some of the newer folks around here probably wouldn't even recognize my user name, but I still rattle my chains and haunt the place sometimes, along with the other ghostly ancients of 2007.
    We Must Dissent.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    What if you're an active member who contributes nothing? Is there room for my kind as well?
    What if I contribute negatively?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Who determines if your contribution is (-)?
    If your intention is negative contribution then maybe you are on the wrong forum.
    If you are simply adding insight then please stay and continue posting.

I personally welcome all contributions, whether they are constructive analysis of current events or name-calling. I love it all.
    We Must Dissent.

I try to contribute, but I'm not on nearly as much as I was in the 2007-2012 era.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Not that I am running out and don't exactly remember repping you but, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Original_Intent again." Somebody please cover me!!

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Not that I am running out and don't exactly remember repping you but, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Original_Intent again." Somebody please cover me!!
    Done.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Done.
    All of a sudden I wish I hadn't started this thread! A rep from you is worth 100 or more from me. LOL!

Then you get a neg rep

Zen principle, the Universe must stay in balance
    Last edited by francisco; 01-10-2015 at 02:35 AM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a pretty tall order actually, you're trying to get independently minded people to do something they might not want to, you'll do better herding cats.
    Cats and frogs in a single group.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Then you get a neg rep

Zen principle, the Universe must stay in balance
    I just gave you a plus rep for neg repping Buddha troll. lol
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Cat herding? Isn't that the simultaneous strength and weakness of libertarianism?

Every two negatives equals a positive, doesn't it?

I just came in here for the free rep.

I read here and post from time to time. I'll leave it to others to determine the value of my posts.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I just came in here for the free rep.
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...67.Tk8deqETeC0

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ronin Truth again.
    HAHAHA!!!

Am I the only person who likes Ronin's search and quote replies? I think they're great.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    HAHAHA!!!

Am I the only person who likes Ronin's search and quote replies? I think they're great.
    You are one of the very enlightened elite few.

Thanks!

I am a Meat Popsicle.

I don't need the +rep..thanks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

~20% of the RPF members account for ~80% of the RPF threads and posts. (Give or take a few.)

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...84.WR6P_4e4NA0

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    This is interesting in a quirky kind of way. I get friend requests once in a while from members who have a whole list of "friends" (except that their "friends" are usually the kind of posters who use the place for a social networking app and that kind of thing and never really get involved in genuine political discussions where they'd have to actually think) yet the person looking to "friend' me never post anything. Now why does a person who never posts anything (0 postings...nada, nothing) want to be my "friend"? I just don't get it.
    I know trolls do that for cover, or try to.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast