Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Son that I always brag about in senior sports action

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    w00t! I didn't recognize the choke at the end. What's that called? /curious ETA: did the other guy tap or did the ref call it on points?
    That is not a choke, it is a cross face cradle. He has one of his arms that go around the kids head and under his arm, my sons other arm goes in-between the other kids legs. Then my son connects his hands together forcing the kid into a little ball that is very difficult to get out of because his arm is all crammed up next to his face and the grip of my son is not easy to break. Furthermore my son's legs are both at work. One of them is positioned into his opponents side/back the other is against his opponents outer leg forcing the captured person onto his shoulder blades. It is not a choke it is called a cradle. The win is from a pin not points or tap out. In high school wrestling when a wrestler is on his back/shoulder blades for 2 seconds it is a pin and the match ends.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wrestled top kids in the state Friday.

First match was tied 0-0 going into third period. Loses 4-0.

Second match son wins 7-2

Third match loss 6-1

These kids pin most of their opponents. As mentioned earlier in thread my son lacks the experience these kids have but is very competitive. If my son were to wrestle them again he could beat them. Problem is my son has lacked competition of this caliber until Friday. He needs to wrestle kids this good in order to beat kids this good.

Anyhow I said I would post the video's win or lose so there they are.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tough Kid Today 13-4

Fantastic stamina and skill. That's some hard work right there.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

/// How about a little (+) rep and a few views on a super intellectual that is very physically capable? Seriously even if you don't like wrestling can't you admire the dedication this kid puts forth? Need I remind you he scored perfect 800 on his math SAT? I am somewhat saddened by the lackluster response of one of our future stars. This kid is definitely libertarian and a free thinker. He is one of us. He is a high school senior with all college classes getting straight high A's and involved in cross country as captain, wrestling, and outdoor track. We have many people here speaking of vitamins, and vaccinations and.......This kid is all muscle and controls what he eats and cares for his body like it is his temple.
    Here he is with his sister a while back.
    [IMG]
    [/IMG]

At 10 years of age spending his summer rebuilding our house.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Mountain climbing in Colorado as a little boy!

[IMG][/IMG]

Obviously a cool kid, talent, and.... is not worth responding to. Anyway he wrestles again tomorrow. One of the kids is very very good!

Old man like Ron? This kid is the future.

Just scroll up and look at the pictures. This is for real! F**k it. Don't scroll last post by Shiff! Bye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Just scroll up and look at the pictures. This is for real! F**k it. Don't scroll last post by Shiff! Bye!!
    Hope you find something that gives you some contentment.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12