Thread: First lady taps new chief for 'Let's Move' anti-obesity initiative

First lady taps new chief for 'Let's Move' anti-obesity initiative

First lady Michelle Obama has tapped the co-founder of FoodCorps, a national nonprofit that teaches children about nutrition, as the new head of her "Let’s Move" program to address childhood obesity.

Deb Eschmeyer will replace Sam Kass, the longtime Obama family chef and policy adviser, who left the White House at the end of last year. Kass, who recently married MSNBC host Alex Wagner, moved to New York City, where her TV show is based.

“For more than a decade, Deb has been leading the way in teaching kids about the importance of healthy eating,” the first lady said in a statement. “From classrooms and gardens to kitchens and farms, Deb has made learning about nutrition fun and accessible for kids across the country.
    "I am thrilled that she will be continuing this important work here at the White House, and I know she will be an invaluable addition to our team,” she added.

Eschmeyer said she was "thrilled" to be working with the first lady in a tweet Thursday.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ity-initiative

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12