Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Magazine office in Paris hit. 11 dead, 5 seriously wounded.

I don't necessarily agree with everything in articles linked to present a differing view or support my view, I stand behind what I say. There are many open questions about this story yet as early info in MSM is often foggy, as of now it does not appear to be false flag attack to build support for French intervention in mideast or to punish it for its recent support for ending occupation of Palestinians. But I don't find it incredible that some "colored" muslims in France could get radicalized after looking at images of violence in Iraq and that they then would irrationally attack those who in their perceptions is associated with attack on "their" people, is "anti muslim". Do we know what stance this mag staff, that is now being supported by prominent Rothschild in France with goal to publish million copies next week, took in their cartoons about Abu Ghraib, Iraq war violence, Palestinian oppression?

Not discounting any religious fervor over insults to their religion but it seems so far that West led violence in mideast after wtc1/2/7 that resulted in deaths/maiming of hundreds of thousands probably played a major part in shaping their world view of late and who they became.

I have question for you.

Is this attack on French mag as a revenge for Abu Ghraib torture as logical as US invasion of Iraq as a revenge for 9/11?

Kosher supermarket attacker claimed IS bonds; wanted to target Jews and defend Palestine

Amedy Coulibaly, the hostage taker who killed four people and wounded four others in a kosher supermarket in eastern Paris on Friday, called BFM-TV before he died to claim allegiance to Islamic State, saying he wanted to defend Palestinians and target Jews.

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Kosher...lestine-387267

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94

Israel ‘Concerned’ over US War On ISIS
    Minister Yuval Steinitz is at the forefront of Israeli officials expressing “concern” tonight at the new US war on ISIS, which they see as potentially getting in the way of long-term US hostility toward Iran.
    Steinitz shrugged off ISIS as a “five-year problem,” while declaring Iran a “50-year problem with far greater impact,” and that more moves to stop Iran’s nuclear program ought to come before the new war.The “concern” seems to center on the belief that Iran would benefit from ISIS’ defeat, the same reason Israel has long looked the other way on ISIS and al-Qaeda in Syria

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    Don't worry...there'll probably be a way to blame it on Da Joos somehow.
    You may be on to something.

"I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be mulit-cultural. WE are are going to be part of the throes of that transformation....which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode. And Jews will be resented because of our leading role."
    Last edited by DFF; 01-09-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Don't worry...there'll probably be a way to blame it on Da Joos somehow.
    Hebdo never fired a cartoonist for Islamophobia, but they did fire cartoonist Maurice Sinet for anti-semitism. I guess there is one group of People, even Hebdo can't make fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Hebdo never fired a cartoonist for Islamophobia, but they did fire cartoonist Maurice Sinet for anti-semitism. I guess there is one group of People, even Hebdo can't make fun of.
    I notice you keep using that cultural Marxist word "Islamophobia." No such thing exists.

In fact, Muslims have a VERY low chance of being the victims of hate crimes. If you're worried about hate crime victims, focus your attention on African-Americans, Jews, and the LGBT community. Those 3 demographic groups are at the highest risk for hate attacks.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I notice you keep using that cultural Marxist word "Islamophobia." No such thing exists.
    I see it all over the place. telling me it doesn't exist is like telling me rain doesn't exist. Somebody posted a video in another thread, where an old codger literally said, to start his lecture, "why are we afraid of Islam?" That is direct, literal proof that Islamophobia does exist.

In fact, Muslims have a VERY low chance of being the victims of hate crimes. If you're worried about hate crime victims, focus your attention on African-Americans, Jews, and the LGBT community. Those 3 demographic groups are at the highest risk for hate attacks.
    The Second Gulf War was a giant hate crime. Iraq was punished because it was muslim, and muslims committed 9/11, even though there were no Iraqi hijackers.

But, honestly, who said anything about hate crimes? All I mentioned was there is one group of people even Hebdo won't make fun of, and that is the Jews.

Because you can $#@! on Muslims all day, and your two minutes of hate will be joined in by millions of culturally driven idiots who will hate whatever they are told to hate through media and movies. But say anything remotely anti-semitic, and you might as well kiss your professional career good bye. Hell, Maurice Sinet was even charged with "inciting racial hatred" for his cartoon, by the so-called bastion of free speech, France, and his cartoon about Jews was laaaaaame and taaame compared to some of the cartoons about Islam.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-10-2015 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    FYI. These are the people who's free speech we are defending.

In case you don't know French the caption reads "The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit".
    Good. I approve of it.

The original intent of the 1st amendment was to protect political speech, not asinine speech. Of course this is France so the 1st amendment doesn't apply at all. And sure, they have a right to do what they do. That said, a few of my tears dried up after seeing that.
    Asinine is subjective. I could introduce you to plenty of immoral bastards in our history books that think it was asinine to grant slaves rights.

Maybe they should have considering that the kind of speech deserving the most protection seems to get the least. What with sermons being scrutinized during the Bush administration by the IRS to see if they were antiwar or sermons being scrutinized now by the lesbian mayor of Houston to see if they are anti gay. But again, I'm not saying that asinine speech should be free from government interference or that murder for whatever reason shouldn't be punished. I am saying these particular satirists have just lost some of my sympathy. The CEO of the Mozilla non profit had to step down over outrage because he donated $1,000 to the California initiative not to recognize same sex marriage, but Christians are blissfully unaware of the hateful screeds leveled at their belief system since they are so focused on the "islamofascists."
    You are very close to joining the WBC. Was it "islamofasiciststs" that killed those Frenchmen? Should Christians support their killings or should they just not care? I'm confused about what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Good. I approve of it.
    Well, I think he's going to hell. But then, I also think he has every right to go to hell if that's really what he wants to do. So.... :shrug:

You are very close to joining the WBC. Was it "islamofasiciststs" that killed those Frenchmen? Should Christians support their killings or should they just not care? I'm confused about what you are saying.
    There's at least 5 kinds of violent Muslims

-those targeting individuals based on specific actions (such as blasphemy, fatwa)
    -those who target people of a different country for political reasons (Palestinians and Zionists)
    -those who all out oppose the west
    -those who only have a problem with Americans & allies
    -those who have political power and openly use their government to declare state sponsored wars (Hizbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood)
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Well, I think he's going to hell. But then, I also think he has every right to go to hell if that's really what he wants to do. So.... :shrug:
    I wonder if in hell they have constitutional republics or democracies. Just my luck that I'd be subjected to such garbage.

if God didn't want people to freely choose going to hell, why would he give people the ability to freely choose it?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if in hell they have constitutional republics or democracies. Just my luck that I'd be subjected to such garbage.
    they have theocracy, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post

-those targeting individuals based on specific actions (such as blasphemy, fatwa)
    -those who target people of a different country for political reasons (Palestinians and Zionists)
    -those who have political power and openly use their government to declare state sponsored wars (Hizbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood)
    Oh come on theres surely a 6th, 7th, or 8th one. People aren't that bad, even if they aren't willing to be so open.

I think it's a whole lot of not existing.

I think it's a whole lot of not existing.
    Not existing in hell sounds pretty good. Not that I believe in it. Every other Baptist that I've known has said it involved physical and mental torture. That's a pretty awesome alternative.

Not existing in hell sounds pretty good. Not that I believe in it. Every other Baptist that I've known has said it involved physical and mental torture. That's a pretty awesome alternative.
    All that torture crap comes from Dante, a Catholic author of fiction. It was like a very early Lord Of The Rings with Christians back in the day, and it was so popular that the myths in the Inferno eventually became accepted in popular Christian culture as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I see it all over the place. telling me it doesn't exist is like telling me rain doesn't exist. Somebody posted a video in another thread, where an old codger literally said, to start his lecture, "why are we afraid of Islam?" That is direct, literal proof that Islamophobia does exist.

The Second Gulf War was a giant hate crime. Iraq was punished because it was muslim, and muslims committed 9/11, even though there were no Iraqi hijackers.

But, honestly, who said anything about hate crimes? All I mentioned was there is one group of people even Hebdo won't make fun of, and that is the Jews.

Because you can $#@! on Muslims all day, and your two minutes of hate will be joined in by millions of culturally driven idiots who will hate whatever they are told to hate through media and movies. But say anything remotely anti-semitic, and you might as well kiss your professional career good bye. Hell, Maurice Sinet was even charged with "inciting racial hatred" for his cartoon, by the so-called bastion of free speech, France, and his cartoon about Jews was laaaaaame and taaame compared to some of the cartoons about Islam.
    Out of reps or else I would have rep this post. Its also funny that he accuses you of using a word whose meaning doesn't exist and then goes ahead to use the word "hate crime" in his reply.

How am I close to joining WBC? Because I don't think that pastors should have to turn over their sermons to police state goons? I would say that would make me close to Ron Paul. Are you now so pro gay that you have become anti first amendment? And no, Christians should not support killing anyone. That includes the little brown kids that are going to get drone bombed in response to the Charlie Hebdo killings. Do you now support drone bombings? Take some time over the next few days and listen to conservative talk radio and hear how many of these right wingnuts are pushing for more drone bombings thanks to the Charlie Hebdo killings and ask yourself if these people would be sooooo supportive of war against Islam if they realized the psychological war Charlie Hebdo was waging against the Christian religion.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Asinine is subjective. I could introduce you to plenty of immoral bastards in our history books that think it was asinine to grant slaves rights.
    That's nice. What's your point? Or do you even have one? My point is simple. So simple that people like yourself seem incapable of understanding it. Millions of right wing Christians are ready to up the ante in the GWOT because it was Muslims attacking Charlie Hebdo. But if they saw the full extent of what Charlie Hebdo did, they might not be that willing to support the GWOT with such religious fervor. Of course when Charlie Hebdo lampooned Sarkozy's son for considering converting to Judaism, the C.H. employee got fired and criminally charged for "inciting racial hatred." You see thought crime laws in France only apply to certain politically protected groups, and Christians don't fall into that category. Muslims don't either apparently. But stay in your own little politically correct bubble where you are not allowed to even look at all the facts and think for yourself.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Uh-huh. So it's fine and dandy for France to criminally charge someone for saying something anti-Jewish. That's "freedom."

You forgot:
    -those trained, sponsored and directed by western intelligence agencies and allies.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You forgot:
    -those trained, sponsored and directed by western intelligence agencies and allies.
    I'd argue those are either those are either the 4th or 5th kind. What trains them and fuels them with weapons and money is one thing, who they target and what their cause/beef is, that's my categorization criteria for now.

I'd argue those are either those are either the 4th or 5th kind. What trains them and fuels them with weapons and money is one thing, who they target and what their cause/beef is, that's my categorization criteria for now.
    There are 5 kinds of violent muslims,
    4 kinds of vilolent christians,
    2 kinds of violent jews,
    6 kinds of violent agnostics,
    3 kinds of violent atheists.

There is one kind in each of these groups that is most violent due to its inclination to accumulate/use WMDs on civilian population centers.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You forgot:
    That is the top secret “five-year problem” kind and is not to be talked about.
    Unfortunately we have in 1980s (Afghan Jihad) and 2010s (Libya/Syria) blundered in estimating their real lifespans and continue pay dearly for that.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There are 5 kinds of violent muslims,
    4 kinds of vilolent christians,
    2 kinds of violent jews,
    6 kinds of violent agnostics,
    3 kinds of violent atheists.

There is one kind in each of these groups that is most violent due to its inclination to accumulate/use WMDs on civilian population centers.
    Yes, there are probably as many kinds of those as you say. The point I am making is, the fact both the criminals and the outsiders ID them as a religious group, and it's actually true they share religious doctrines with the said group, we can also make distinctions between and among them for better understanding of how to deal with them.

We recognize not all foreigners are equal, not all Spanish speaking immigrants are equal, not all government is equal, not all murderers are equal, and not all liberty lovers are equal, so it's only fair to understand the motives and beliefs of violent and criminal Muslims if we wish to deal with them specifically without generalizing (or worse yet, responding pooring).

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    Payback's a bitch. I'm glad the liberal media is keeping this from us, and no government is behind this terrorism.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    French websites hacked to display ISIS flag in aftermath of Charlie Hebdo slaughter

The infamous banner and other extremist imagery appeared on the websites of at least five town governments outside Paris, including Piscop, Val D'Oise, Ezanville and Jouy-le-Moutier, late Thursday.

BY Rachelle Blidner

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, January 9, 2015, 6:57 AM

Dozens of websites in France were hacked to display the ISIS flag on Thursday.
    Several French websites were hacked to display the ISIS flag as the country reels from the Charlie Hebdo magazine massacre that killed 12 innocents in Paris Thursday.
    The black and white extremist banner invaded the websites of at least five town governments on the outskirts of Paris, including Piscop, Val D'Oise, Ezanville and Jouy-le-Moutier, according to Global News.
    "The Islamic State Stay Inchallah, Free Palestine, Death to France, Death to Charlie," the hacked sites read as Arabic music played in the background.

ville-bruyeres.fr The hacked Ville Bruyères site showed the image of someone making a profane gesture at the Eiffel Tower.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2071357

Quote Originally Posted by PRB
    Payback's a bitch.
    It had started already, French foreign interventions should pick up steam now:

France to deploy aircraft carrier to fight ISIS—report

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    Oh but according to some here hate crimes only happen to blacks, jews and lgbts.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast