Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Magazine office in Paris hit. 11 dead, 5 seriously wounded.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Any one want to spot me? Getting tired.

I've been tracking AJAM which seems to get the best coverage.

Fading..

Someone track this - please!

-t
    Hello??? Someone - wanna sleep!

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what;s the latest tangent?

2 dead at the supermarket. The guy that opened fire on a couple of cops yesterday. No new news on the terrorists that took out the newspaper.

Can someone spot me???

1K kids being evacuated in the hot zone.

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 01-09-2015 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Good! This made me laugh!

Oh, I guess it's not funny when they make fun of YOUR gods...

Even if it wasn't funny, even it is especially vulgar, that's the freaking point. Most good ideas offend SOMEONE, and most ideas on this forum would offend a LOT of people. You don't think Obama and his supporters (they still exist) wouldn't try to shut this forum down for being offensive if that was the caveat in the 1st amendment? "Free speech unless someone's offended!"
    Why the hell is it so hard for people to understand what I'm saying? I don't condone the killing. I don't think they should have been put in prison either. But I think they are $#@!s and they lost some sympathy points from me. Where is my freedom to think someone else is being an $#@!?

Edit: And the other thing to remember is this. A lot of the Christians running around today saber rattling read to bomb more brown people over this have no idea that these $#@!s have condemned their God as well. Or did that thought just whiz right past your head without landing?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

M/F combo photos being circulated as support structure.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    While I don't believe any religion is sacred cow or untouchable (or, I'd like to live in a world where that is the case). I can respect people who think that making fun of another's religion is off limits out of respect, if they can consistently hold all religions to the same standard.

But if one thinks make fun of this religion, not mine, I'll have a problem with him.
    To be fair you must remember that the Muslim standard for offense is quite low. Just a depiction of the prophet can be offensive to some. If this magazine had Mohammed sodomizing a goat on the cover then (I think) many Christians would at least understand the outrage. But again, I think you and most "libertarians" are missing the point. Do you think it's a good idea for France to be sending a carrier group and joining the "war on the ISIS crisis" (created by the U.S.), just so some cartoonists can be $#@!s? We're not talking about whether or not France should arrest the people that did the murders. Nor are we talking about whether or not France should ban offensive cartoons. But going to war on behalf of $#@!s? I wouldn't do that. And to be fair I'm not ready to go to war with Iran every time some Christian over there gets arrested for preaching the Bible or every time some stupid tourist (CIA agent?) thinks it's a good idea to go hiking on the Iran/Iraq border. Of course if France wants to go to war on behalf of $#@!s that is their business.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2 perps just got taken out and 5 hostages rescued. Grocery store.

t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 perps just got taken out and 5 hostages rescued. Grocery store.

t
    thanks for the updates... youi must be tired

Someone SPOT ME! Tired! Wanna sleep!

Terrorists and police agreed to let kids go ~1K kids

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    thanks for the updates... youi must be tired
    Night shift - it's past my bedtime...

Wanna volunteer?

-t

Night shift - it's past my bedtime...

Wanna volunteer?

-t
    sorry... my net connection is too slow to keep up with events...

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......

I bet they don't take them alive. Dead men tell no tales. Like who hired them...

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I bet they don't take them alive. Dead men tell no tales. Like who hired them...
    Well they took the 2nd Boston bomber suspect alive after cutting his vocal cords. There's more than one way to stop someone from talking.

BREAKING: PM Netanyahu orders Israeli MFA & Mossad to give French government all the assistance needed in fighting terror wave in Paris

Paris shooting updates / Five hostages at kosher gricery in east Paris
    French interior ministry deny reports of two hostages killed; at least five people reported held by man armed with two machine guns. Police surround industrial zone outside town of Dammartin-en-Goele.
    By Haaretz and Barak Ravid | Jan. 9, 2015

Benjamin Netanyahu Calls on World To Act After Paris Terror Attack
    Israel Premier Blames Islamists for Sowing Chaos and Hate
    By JTA Published January 08, 2015.
    “Yesterday’s murderous attack on free expression clearly demonstrates the disdain of radical Islam for the values we hold dear. We cherish freedom and tolerance; they worship tyranny and terror,” Netanyahu added.
    http://forward.com/articles/212312/benjamin-netanyahu-calls-on-world-to-act-after-par/

All shops in famed Jewish neighborhood ordered closed by police...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's time for France and the rest of Western Europe to wake up and smell the coffee. Political correctness is killing them.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Of all the nations of Europe, the west, maybe even the WORLD outside of the local region, France was the absolute most friendly towards Islam. To be honest it makes no sense to me they would be raising this much hell in France unless they are just that stupid about a damn cartoonist...and they don't fight like they are that stupid.

It just doesn't add up. Germany is 1000x more a threat than France ever was or would have been. Why do this in France and not Germany?

I suppose it's like asking us 'why a freaking blimp?' We just wanted a freaking blimp. Why France? Maybe these particular idiots just wanted France. But running an Islamic rampage in France is just about the stupidest level of monumental stupidity I have ever witnessed. It has taken a nation that waffles between neutral and an ally and places them in the permanent hard enemy camp. cui bono?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    It's time for France and the rest of Western Europe to wake up and smell the coffee. Political correctness is killing them.
    Inviting foxes to live in your henhouse isn't a wise strategy. The French have a massive unemployment as well as cultural detachment problem with their Muslim minority. It's only a matter of time before that metastasizes into a major terrorist problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Inviting foxes to live in your henhouse isn't a wise strategy. The French have a massive unemployment as well as cultural detachment problem with their Muslim minority. It's only a matter of time before that metastasizes into a major terrorist problem.
    EXACTLY. This isn't some "blowback" or "Mossad Inside Job" or whatever word of the day your favorite Cheeto-stained fingers conspiracy theorist comes up with. This is the result of decades of multiculturalism policy.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Not sure if Western Europe will wake up but some in France are taking stand for freedom. Left wing paper "Liberation" owned by Édouard de Rothschild of famous Rothchild family has provided temporary location for housing what is left of the Charlie Hebdo team that is planning to publish million copies next week.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Do you think French occupation of Algeria had anything to do with it?
    Seems like was a natural outcome of spreading freedom in Algeria. Every invasion/intervention has had demographic change "blowback" among others.

Now France is spreading Freedom in Syria after spreading it in Libya
    France to deploy aircraft carrier to fight ISIS—report

Related

Obama allowing a thousand Islamic Refugees into the United States each month!

To be fair, Iraq/UAE/Saudi/Jordan have also allowed hundreds of thousands of christian soldiers in their countries. Won't settling Iraqi/Syrian Islamist war refugees in the US then be a natural trade? Same happens with every intervention from Nam war to Iraq.

Just Iraq freedom invasion, that 80-90% of US christians supported/funded, displaced over a million Iraqi Islamic/Christian arabs, where should they settle if not in the US?
    Libya/Syria interventions probably created millions of refugees too.

EXACTLY. This isn't some "blowback" or "Mossad Inside Job" or whatever word of the day your favorite Cheeto-stained fingers conspiracy theorist comes up with. This is the result of decades of multiculturalism policy.
    The West is involved in funding and training terrorists. It's been documented in numerous papers of record. But they can't run these operations without willing personnel. And there is plenty of ready and willing personnel in these particular locales.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Of all the nations of Europe, the west, maybe even the WORLD outside of the local region, France was the absolute most friendly towards Islam.
    Oh? What other countries have a Burqa ban? What other countries banned religious symbols in public insitutions, originally aimed at Muslim head dresses, but then being applied to all religions after the hypocrisy was pointed out, (but still allowing crucifixes and Star of David pendants)? What country was most involved in the assassination of Ghaddafi? What Country still really wants to get back into Syria? What country was most instrumental in helping Israel develop nuclear weapons? What country gave police protection to a newspaper printing racist caricature cartoons, reminiscent of 1930's Germany's hook nosed Jew cartoons, or Jim Crow Black Men leering at and groping white women cartoons? How about we talk about the Lebanese Civil War, while we are at it, and how France's political structure of trying to make the minority Maronite Christians the political power there lead to it?

Oh, it can't be the wars, can it? Idiot.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-09-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Of all the nations of Europe, the west, maybe even the WORLD outside of the local region, France was the absolute most friendly towards Islam. To be honest it makes no sense to me they would be raising this much hell in France unless they are just that stupid about a damn cartoonist...and they don't fight like they are that stupid.

It just doesn't add up. Germany is 1000x more a threat than France ever was or would have been. Why do this in France and not Germany?

I suppose it's like asking us 'why a freaking blimp?' We just wanted a freaking blimp. Why France? Maybe these particular idiots just wanted France. But running an Islamic rampage in France is just about the stupidest level of monumental stupidity I have ever witnessed. It has taken a nation that waffles between neutral and an ally and places them in the permanent hard enemy camp. cui bono?
    Very good questions.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Oh? What other countries have a Burqa ban? What other countries banned religious symbols in public insitutions, originally aimed at Muslim head dresses, but then being applied to all religions after the hypocrisy was pointed out, (but still allowing crucifixes and Star of David pendants)? What country was most involved in the assassination of Ghaddafi? What Country still really wants to get back into Syria? What country was most instrumental in helping Israel develop nuclear weapons? What country gave police protection to a newspaper printing racist caricature cartoons, reminiscent of 1930's Germany's hook nosed Jew cartoons, or Jim Crow Black Men leering at and groping white women cartoons? How about we talk about the Lebanese Civil War, while we are at it, and how France's political structure of trying to make the minority Maronite Christians the political power there lead to it?

Oh, it can't be the wars, can it? Idiot.
    I think the Franco - Algerian war is more relevant than the Lebanese civil war, especially considering that two of the gunmen are Algerian.

http://www.channel4.com/news/france-...r-north-africa

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I think the Franco - Algerian war is more relevant than the Lebanese civil war, especially considering that two of the gunmen are Algerian.

http://www.channel4.com/news/france-...r-north-africa
    I am quite aware of the Algerian War. After all, that is how eventually most Muslims came to France, (the collaborators), along with the Pied-Noirs who returned to France, and always hated Muslims for daring to take their country back from France.

But to claim France is the most Muslim friendly country in Europe is Hogwash. I don't think Germany is any more culturally opposed to Islam than France, but at least its legal code is more fair to Muslims, (mostly because of its long experience with "multi-culturalism" with Turkish immigrants).

I'd say we have a serious brewing problem in France.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why the hell is it so hard for people to understand what I'm saying? I don't condone the killing. I don't think they should have been put in prison either. But I think they are $#@!s and they lost some sympathy points from me. Where is my freedom to think someone else is being an $#@!?

Edit: And the other thing to remember is this. A lot of the Christians running around today saber rattling read to bomb more brown people over this have no idea that these $#@!s have condemned their God as well. Or did that thought just whiz right past your head without landing?
    Ah, the "I don't condone, BUT" line. About what I expected. I'm sorry if they offended you.

That being said, they were on our side when it comes to foreign policy issues:
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Banned

Blog Entries
    BTW, Charlie Hebdo did indeed fire a cartoonist once, for making a cartoon that was too insensitive. Want to guess which group he maligned?

http://iroots.org/2015/01/08/charlie...mitic-in-2009/

Maurice Sinet, 80, who works under the pen name Sine, faces charges of “inciting racial hatred” for a column he wrote last July in the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. The piece sparked a summer slanging match among the Parisian intelligentsia and ended in his dismissal from the magazine.
    A high-profile political commentator slammed the column as linking prejudice about Jews and social success. Charlie Hebdo’s editor, Philippe Val, asked Sinet to apologise but he refused, exclaiming: “I’d rather cut my balls off.”

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast