Thread: Two More NYPD Cops Shot

Two More NYPD Cops Shot

Right after Sunday’s funeral for slain New York City police officer Wenjian Liu in Brooklyn, police sources inform us that two more NYPD officers have just been shot in the Bronx on Monday night.
    One of the NYPD cops was shot in the back. The other was only grazed by a bullet.
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...more-nypd-cops

While a part of me knows i should feel bad if this turns out to be true, i almost feel the same way about nypd cops being shot as i do about Nat Turner's victims....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suspect we will learn more about this as time goes on.

Oh boy, another cop shooting hoax.

Whether it is a false flag or legit... it gives them an excuse to have more power and control.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Whether it is a false flag or legit... it gives them an excuse to have more power and control.
    Hopefully they will use it to reduce "unnecessary arrests" even more.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    alleged to be responding to a robbery call. At least it believable or was it a robbery drill.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Bingo!!!

Anything that will make them think twice about $#@!ing with people over petty statutory money grabs is a win in my book. I'm not saying it's the right reaction but they have to expect a reaction. But if you're a cop you have to at some point expect a reaction from those who's lives you ruin over victim-less, revenue generating, non crimes. I can't imagine that the people shooting these cops have never had a run in with the law and chances are it wasn't for murder or rape but more like jaywalking, speeding, or some other victim-less crime.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe they will go on strike and demand that the minions have to lay down in their presence.

I hope that crime stays low as the unnecessary arrests continue to drop. Really, violent crime has dropping steadily for over a decade and largely because of gang truces as opposed to aggressive policing. If the crime rate stays low then the argument for reducing the size of the police force will be strong.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    NY will need to consider infringing on the right to bear arms. They probably need to ban guns in NY. (See how I did that with a straight face?)
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...more-nypd-cops

While a part of me knows i should feel bad if this turns out to be true, i almost feel the same way about nypd cops being shot as i do about Nat Turner's victims....
    Yeah, I know. I pointed out the same time. I "should" feel bad but I don't, because I view them as gang members. I'm not perfect.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Yeah, I know. I pointed out the same time. I "should" feel bad but I don't, because I view them as gang members. I'm not perfect.
    Cops are way more aggressive and unpleasant to be around than any drug dealer I've ever known.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Cops are way more aggressive and unpleasant to be around than any drug dealer I've ever known.
    Drug dealers operate in a competitive market and must please their customers. Although they DO tend to kill each other over market share.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I understand. When I said "gang member" I was thinking people who kill other people, not just drug dealers. And yes, I know those terms are broad and not really intellectually consistent. BUt you got my point.

That said, the cop I actually know in person is a nice guy, and I'd be saddened if he were gone. As a profession though, there's nothing to like.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading