Thread: A Good Reason to Boycott Republicrats...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

A Good Reason to Boycott Republicrats...

It seems to me honest 'politics' amount to nothing more or less than 'a competition of ideas about government.' But we see no 'honest competition of ideas' among the stinking Republican and Democrat challengers for public offices.

In honest sports competitions participation is fair and open to all equally. In stinking 'Republicrat political competitions' only two (and very very bad) teams are effectively allowed to play. (really only one team)

In honest sports competitions the announcers and cheerleaders are secondary to the event. In these stinking Republicrat political 'competitions' the head-to-head 'debate' is secondary to the 'competition'...the stinking Republicrat announcers and cheerleaders are primary.

These stinking Republicrat puppet-ma$ter$ have taken what could be a beautiful thing for society--the public exposition of the best ideas and best thinking---and replaced it with a disgusting puppet show where the hand-picked 'competitors' hardly, if ever, appear in public to answer questions. And their 'ideas' tend to really really really suck. (I think that's why they don't appear in public)

So if I seem a bit ugly at these stinking Republicrats (virtually EVERY one of them) please forgive me. I jeer at them the way I would at any rotten crooked participants in a stinking fixed game.
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 01-05-2015 at 07:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

162 hard-fought, head-to-head games with some 30+ teams competing...and then hard-fought playoffs..all to decide who the baseball champion is...

...82 games, similar playoff rigor, all to decide who the hockey and basketball champions are...etc. ad nauseam..

...But when 'we' undertake to decide 'our' 'political champions' (the people with power of life and death, etc., over us and our loved ones) we get the same two stinking teams every year (actually only one team)...we get a couple of phony 'debate' 'competitions' whereby the stinking hand-picked puppet Republicrat 'competitors' are given the questions before-hand......and the rest of their stinking 'campaigns' routinely involve hiding behind the cheerleaders and announcers..

...what a miserable stinking fraud...it seems to me ANYONE affirming this OBVIOUS MISERABLE Republicrat (s)election fraud in any way is either a masochist, a gd fool, or both...or an evil criminal...take your pick, Republicrats!

...for crissakes, we put little leaguers seeking to make a team and win a championship through more HONEST COMPETITION than these stinking power-wielding Republicrats are put through before they are crowned...Man, you Republicrats have some f'd-up priorities!!...

...Remember Republicrats, 'government' is nothing more or less than the people who make it up...Your stinking Republicrat political 'competitions' virtually guarantee 'champions' who are among the VERY WORST of us..certainly not anywhere near the best...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 01-07-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Reading the wailing and gnashing over at 'The Case For and Against Jesse Benton...' thread convinced me even more about the fraudulent nature of these STINKING Republicrat political (s)election$...instead of some system of FREQUENT, OPEN, HONEST, HEAD-TO-HEAD debates and an honest competition of ideas among candidates/participants, we get Madison Ave. hucksterism and media shills up the wazoo!...

...'government' is nothing more or less than the people who make it up...it's pretty obvious we are force-fed go-alongs who are no threat to this miserable exi$ting order...

...anyone wanting to change things needs to start right here:...creating/DEMANDING an honest forum/playing field where the best ideas can rise and the best thinkers can rise/distinguish themselves...

..absent this, we are better off CHOOSING NAMES AT RANDOM, from the phone-book, etc., to fill government offices...rather than allowing these miserable '50 dollar haircut on a 5 dollar puppet-head' Republicrats to dominate our government offices.

...the phony republican 'debate' last night revealed to any intelligent, concerned person the fraudulent nature of this stinking republicrat 'political process'...

...in the aftermath of this con$tant farce we hear whining and crying about how favorite candidates 'didn't get a fair amount of time' ...poor babies...(btw, this 'time statistic' is easily quantifiable:...how much time was each candidate's mouth working...but nobody seems to ever 'do the numbers'...

...even a gd fool ought to be able to conclude that--no matter how much time these hand-picked teevee puppet$ have to work their holes--you won't get anything of honest value from them about the most important thing$...

....i hear a lot of dumbass republicrat cheerleaders saying, 'i don't trust trump' ...and/or 'i don't trust hillary'...(and the rest of these republican and democrat weasel-puppets active in 'the scene')...

....it leads me to presume that these dumbass republicrat cheerleaders do, in fact, 'trust' some of these republican and democrat weasel-puppets active in the (ob)scene..

....it seems so obvious that i shouldn't have to, but i'd like to point out that placing 'trust' in anyone you 'know' only through some puny, PHONY, teevee 'debates,' fluffy scripted speeches, etc...well, let's just say you'd have to be a goddamned fool to 'trust' any of these miserable, stinking republicrats...

You do realize you've been talking to yourself for months, right?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    You do realize you've been talking to yourself for months, right?

....sometimes it's the only way i can engage in an intelligent conversation...

None of them want to end the Empire. All of them want to run it. They are applying for manager of the American Empire. Some promise to take away the bread and circuses which keeps the domestic peace while others promise more bread and circuses. All of them promise to run the Empire better and they promise to continue in some form its war profiting operation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I approve this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12