Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harvard Bio Surfaces: Obama “Born in Kenya”

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Birthers are still a thing? I thought that fad faded away, went back to Hawaii or Kenya or some place like that.
    Well Donald Chump says he's "strongly considering" a 2016 run, so I guess the birthers are back and the tent poles are going up for the 2016 circus.

Last edited by rpfocus; 01-06-2015 at 08:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But Obama can't run again so what would be the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Crazy doesn't need a point.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Well Donald Chump says he's "strongly considering" a 2016 run, so I guess the birthers are back and the tent poles are going up for the 2016 circus.

The real circus is McCain vs. Obama, Romney vs. Obama, Hillary vs. Jeb...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The point is that the MSM will tell the public a demonstrable lie and they keep coming back for more. This isn't even about Barack Obama. He has already demonstrated that he is a soulless predator of goodwill, but you would think that the public would be more vigilant after being tricked so many times. Americans deserve every bit of this punishment from Obamacare to the hastening destruction of the petrodollar. Willfully ignorant and proud of it!

This alone should have disqualified Obama.

I was wondering why this thread had so many replies, but then I remembered this existed:

How silly of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    I was wondering why this thread had so many replies, but then I remembered this existed:

How silly of me.
    Why don't you try to refute any thing in the posts I publushed? Oh I know, because you can't.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This alone should have disqualified Obama.

Thanks.

M
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    *yawns*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Oh look, it's RPF's Obama voters posting in the same thread.

The only question was which of the salivating three stooges would post first. LOL

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Oh look, it's RPF's Obama voters posting in the same thread.

The only question was which of the salivating three stooges would post first. LOL

the fact that we are not birthers or find debunked arguments boring makes us Obama voters???
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

the fact that we are not birthers or find debunked arguments boring makes us Obama voters???
    No, of course not. You're all Obama voters who couldn't wait to jump in this thread.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, of course not. You're all Obama voters who couldn't wait to jump in this thread.
    Or maybe, and stay with me here, IT DOESN'T $#@!ING MATTER WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!

For $#@!'s sake, if you want to spread public awareness regarding the faults of Obama & his administration, not to mention win a $#@!ing election, perhaps you should focus your efforts on issues that are of legitimate concern for EVERYBODY:

- police brutality
    - wars/foreign intervention
    - domestic spying
    - incarceration rates
    - deficit spending
    - corporatism

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    Or maybe, and stay with me here, IT DOESN'T $#@!ING MATTER WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!

For $#@!'s sake, if you want to spread public awareness regarding the faults of Obama & his administration, not to mention win a $#@!ing election, perhaps you should focus your efforts on issues that are of legitimate concern for EVERYBODY:

- police brutality
    - domestic spying
    - incarceration rates
    - deficit spending
    - corporatism
    This^. The birth issue is the perfect distraction because it can accomplish nothing. Even if there were absolute proof (which there never will be) and even if people cared (which they don't) nothing good would come from it. Even people like me who think the Constitution should be enforced don't care because this is probably the LEAST important provision in the whole document. And Obamacare isn't going to be repealed because most Republicans LIKE IT! It was the brain child of the Heritage Foundation and was pushed by Mr. Mainstream Republican, Mitt Romney. Obamacare is the perfection of crony-capitalism and is not going anywhere until it renders the US insolvent.

So please just stop!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

- police brutality
    - domestic spying
    - incarceration rates
    - deficit spending
    - corporatism
    Birtherism 101 :

We can't admit we lost an election fair and square, TWICE
    We can't admit America has long lost its ways and it'll be a hard time to win back by votes or money
    We can't admit that it's much harder to convince people to impeach or elected a better person next round
    Therefore, we must desperately make up conspiracy theories about how he stole an election and therefore we can use a technicality to bump him off.

Birtherism 101 :

We can't admit we lost an election fair and square, TWICE
    We can't admit America has long lost its ways and it'll be a hard time to win back by votes or money
    We can't admit that it's much harder to convince people to impeach or elected a better person next round
    Therefore, we must desperately make up conspiracy theories about how he stole an election and therefore we can use a technicality to bump him off.
    I think it has more to do with some basic tenets that the mundane have to adhere to and the selected elite don't have to bother with. Proof of identity for one. Income taxes. Suspension of laws. It's one big practical joke and the Barack Obama phenomenon ties it up in one big bow.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think it has more to do with some basic tenets that the mundane have to adhere to and the selected elite don't have to bother with. Proof of identity for one. Income taxes. Suspension of laws. It's one big practical joke and the Barack Obama phenomenon ties it up in one big bow.
    You mean birthers want all elected officials to be forced to abide by the same standards as layman? Or only those on the opposing party?

I was referring to trolls ZippyJuan, TheCount, and PRB. They all voted for Obama. They couldn't wait to jump in this thread because they are trolls. They often do this on issues debated by libertarians.

For the record, I have never looked into this issue, and I might focus on other things. I wouldn't be surprised if that bitch was born in Hawaii, but wouldn't be surprised if he was born elsewhere.

I did? When did you change my vote?

I did? When did you change my vote?
    So who did you vote for?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So who did you vote for?

I asked him before and he wouldn't say. He is either paid or volunteers for an organization to make these posts. I'm guessing he gets paid. I could fairly guess the organization, and it's not the government.

I asked him before and he wouldn't say. He is either paid or volunteers for an organization to make these posts. I'm guessing he gets paid. I could fairly guess the organization, and it's not the government.

You caught us, paid trolls are incapable of lying due to our secret jew contracts with the devil.

Also, if you post our real names three times, we have to leave and never come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You caught us,...
    It was not difficult. You get a neg rep for being lazy.

Have a nice day.

It was not difficult. You get a neg rep for being lazy.

Have a nice day.
    Do you believe your own delusional lies? I mean, you really have a hard time grasping that some of us have sarcasm, humor and an open mind?

The only way we are here would make sense to you is if we're paid trolls and if we deny it you ignore, if we jokingly admit you pat yourself on the back?

I asked him before and he wouldn't say.
    That's obviously proof he's voted for Obama. Lack of evidence is evidence of lacking.

He is either paid or volunteers for an organization to make these posts.
    No $#@! Sherlock, a person is either paid or unpaid. Volunteering for an organization can mean anything, so do you care to be a little specific of what you suspect him or I to be?

I'm guessing he gets paid. I could fairly guess the organization, and it's not the government.
    What's your guess? ACORN? ADL? SPLC?

I was referring to trolls ZippyJuan, TheCount, and PRB. They all voted for Obama.
    Prove it.

They couldn't wait to jump in this thread because they are trolls.
    I couldn't wait to jump on a birther thread because I'm a birther basher/belittler and birthers are trolls. The worst kind are when people think 2 year old news is news.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...rs/booklet.asp

They often do this on issues debated by libertarians.
    Birtherism is not a "debate", it's a pissing match about who can creatively think up the funniest conspiracy theory. It's a joke for people who think there's no better way to change our political system for the better. Birthers basically concede they can't win an election fairly, so try to use rhetoric, legal technicalities and prayers instead.

For the record, I have never looked into this issue, and I might focus on other things. I wouldn't be surprised if that bitch was born in Hawaii, but wouldn't be surprised if he was born elsewhere.
    I pretty much agree with you, except i've paid a little attention to the best arguments by birthers and they're all laughable to the point it's insulting to think anybody takes them seriously.

Do you believe your own delusional lies? I mean, you really have a hard time grasping that some of us have sarcasm, humor and an open mind?
    Now the liar is calling me the liar. He then peddles more baloney in the next sentence.

The only way we are here would make sense to you is if we're paid trolls and if we deny it you ignore, if we jokingly admit you pat yourself on the back?
    I already proposed a bet where the loser leaves the forum anywhere from one month to permanently. The fact that you would not bet in any way tells me you have something important to lose.

No $#@! Sherlock, a person is either paid or unpaid.
    People here are not volunteering.

Volunteering for an organization can mean anything, so do you care to be a little specific of what you suspect him or I to be?

Nice muddying the waters.

Prove it.
    I have proved things here reasonably. Like your claim that you own 4+ guns, but demonstrated in that thread that you don't know the first thing about firearms.

Why don't you tell everybody again how you voted for Ron Paul twice.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People here are not volunteering.
    That's not what you posted earlier. What changed your mind in the last two hours?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast